Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

React Fundamentals - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / React Fundamentals (1088 Views)

2020 Fundamentals Of Python Programming Thread #1 (WITH PROJECTS) / Learn The Fundamentals Of Algorithms And Data Structures. / Most Used Computer Programming Terminology And Fundamentals You Must Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

React Fundamentals by pidginedtec(m): 9:21am On Dec 19, 2017
Welcome to the React fundamentals course!

Just some important items before we get started.

1) In series of posts, I will try to present new piece of information from different mediums, e.g text format (to support people saving data) and videos.
2) Although, everyone learn differently. During the videos we'll be building a full project together. It's probably beneficial to program along with me during the videos to be fully engaged. If you get lost or your code isn't working, you can find me on Twitter at @pidgintec or just comment on the post.
3) Like my previous tutorials, this course will be delivered in Pidgin English
4) If you ever get stuck or have any questions, you can find me here or on Twitter at https://twitter.com/pidgintec.

Enjoy!
Re: React Fundamentals by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 27, 2018
Re: React Fundamentals by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 27, 2018
Gungnir

I didn't block you, I deleted the email address

Which number?
Re: React Fundamentals by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 27, 2018
Re: React Fundamentals by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2018
Gungnir

I've told her
Re: React Fundamentals by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 27, 2018

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Could Not Figure It Out Myself. / React Native Developer Needed / A Complete Guide To Strengthen Your Career As An AI Engineer- Fact Sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.