Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

That Young Broke Naija Girl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / That Young Broke Naija Girl (819 Views)

China Scared That Young Men Are Becoming More Like Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Young Broke Naija Girl by Tybng: 10:56am On Dec 19, 2017
Re: That Young Broke Naija Girl by Tybng: 10:56am On Dec 19, 2017
EPISODE 1
My name is Mirabel Williams, well that's not the truth my real name which my parents gave to me is Ngozi okereke. That sounds very local, well I had to give my self a new name as the name goes with the persona I had to put up upon gaining admission to the prestigious university of Lagos, to study English language.
Upon my arrival, Lagos was more like heaven to me. Please ohhh I was still a bush girl na on natural hair, no make no nails ugly clothes which I actually thought were the best in the village .
I was one of the lucky ones to get a space in the hostel "moremi" to be precise my gosh!!!! That place was building me to one strong woman (I pray o) abi correct runs babe that travels all over naija and might even go international very soon.
My God I never knew ordinary physical clearance was going to be more hectic than writing jamb. Here I am in my dream school after writing that stupid jamb for three times making everyone in my village think I'm one dumb girl. I said to my self out loud I'm smart making everyone stare in my direction. I think I heard from the crowd who's that bush girl with the igbotic accent. My God did I feel like killing my self . yay finally registration and Clarence were over.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix / Tinubu Square Bus-stop, Lagos In Mid 1930s. / Ronaldo (CR7) Joins Juventus For £88m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.