Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) (45836 Views)

Nigeria Lady Has Successfully Jappered To Germany For Her Masters,Happy / Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him / 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by EdifiedCEO: 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
A beautiful South African lady has taken to her Twitter handle to reveal how she became pregnant at the age of 17-years-old and became a mother at 18.

Without allowing that get in her way, @Brielize went to further her education and now she just obtained her masters degree with a CGPA of 4.0.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photos-lady-who-got-pregnant-at-17.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by mazimee(m): 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
I don't understand the need to attach her teenage pregnacy to the picture , she should thank her stars for her parents who provided her with the resources to attain this height.

People go through tougher troubles than teenage pregnacy with limited resources and still susceed.

Lalasticlala is here,and we all know what will happen next grin grin

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by greatnaija01: 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
HOT CHICK.... now this is the qualification for a true SLAY QUEEN.... for she has slain the errors of her past and gone beyond the shames of yesterday.... THIS IS HOW EVERY SLAY QUEEN SHOULD BE..... but sadly its low moral standards that our society celebrates today

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by Jafar1: 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
dedication

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by dingbang(m): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
I feel like marrying her right now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
This is a clarion call to parents who deny their underage pregnant daughters education out of anger.

That daughter can come out to be the family saviour on the long run.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by Vivere: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
EdifiedCEO:
A beautiful South African lady has taken to her Twitter handle to reveal how she became pregnant at the age of 17-years-old and became a mother at 18.

Without allowing that get in her way, @Brielize went to further her education and now she just obtained her masters degree with a CGPA of 4.0.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photos-lady-who-got-pregnant-at-17.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Good girl!! wink I doff my hat for you! cool I salute your tenacity, and your ability to pick yourself up from the dust, and rise again. The best revenge is in living well.

May God bless you for showing others, how to toe the right path after making a mistake.

When life throws you lemons, you make lemonade....you didn't just make lemonade, you made a whole lemon soufflé complete with tasty ingredients and toppings! cheesy

Congratulations! I pray this degree launches you into a high-flying career! cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by naijaboiy: 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nothing new. Next please. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by sotall(m): 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
OK
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Bambi....smiley
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by judecares1(m): 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
I DONT KNOW WHY WE NIGERIANS MAKE SHOW OF SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by Annnonymous: 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
dingbang:

grin grin see this one

keep feeling.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by amzzykeks(m): 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Awesome.
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
once a hoe.....always a hoe

She missed one part......where she bleeped all male lecturers in her department for grades...

9 Likes

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
This is not a big deal in south Africa
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by favourmic(m): 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
dingbang:

why your life like this?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by naijaboiy: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
mazimee:
I don't understand the need to attach her teenage pregnacy to the picture , she should thank her stars for her parents who provided the resources to attain this height.

People go trough tougher troubles than teenage pregnacy with limited resources and still susceed
You speak my mind.
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
angry

∆ This doesnt change the fact that teenage pregnancy is bad... ∆

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
I just knew, she cannot be a Nigerian.

Kudos to her, she try. She didn't give up on herself. And her family didn't give up on her.

If it's Nigeria, the boyfriends go ja!

Family will nearly use beating abort the baby from her womb. Then later leave her to her fate, only some mothers will still assist such daughters through life.
But in few cases . In essence foolishly become pregnant without a concrete foundation for that innocent kid at your own peril.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by Vivere: 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
greiboy:
In sa this is not a big deal

In Nigeria, it is a big deal. How many single mothers at the age of 17, are able to turn their mistakes into such testimonies??

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by chloride6: 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ki ni wo na wade de di oko ?

grin
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by Mckandre(m): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
whats the point of this post now? and what impact is it trying to indulge our morals into? is it to encourage our gals to live a promiscuous life that theirs always something good to come out of it,what nonsense?
she should be thanking her lucky stars rather than being burstful nd give thanks to God. Rubbish thread angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by vRendoh(m): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
.....she never stop.....she still dey shine herself
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by Henrolla(m): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
I hope she is remorse because this doesn't justify her action in any way.

She might be lucky but i know a few persons that have been affected negatively by that.
Don't sound like being a mum @ 18 is a good thing
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by dingbang(m): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
favourmic:

why your life like this?
comot for here Jor..
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
Congratulations... .and whats your advice to the upcoming young ones?>...... same as yours baaaa
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by ednut1(m): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
i pray in 2018, NL would get a facelift and all this BS making FP go stop
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by Blizzy9ja: 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
So?
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by ensamy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hmmm shocked shocked she can't secure her vag.... from the guy that got her pregnant @17, now na cyber space she wan secure hmmm grin
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by thorpido(m): 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
She tried.She never gave up.

Teenage girls no get belle o,especially in Nigeria.It is rough becoming pregnant as a teenager.Your schooling could get truncated.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
Vivere:

In Nigeria, it is a big deal. How many single mothers at the age of 17, are able to turn their mistakes into such testimonies??
The government pays grant of about 370 rands(10000naira) to the mother of the child per month. She could apply for government loan or private loan to fund her university program. Many sa girls do the same thing with this lady.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) / A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam / Nigerian Lady Bags 1st Class In BSc & Distinction In MSc Outside Nigeria(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.