Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,469 members, 7,801,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

This Woman Is Being Severely Abused, Help! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Woman Is Being Severely Abused, Help! (1833 Views)

Little Boy Severely Abused, Beaten And Left Naked In Bush In Akwa Ibom / Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother / Guy Who Called A Man 'Mad' In Kano Severely Beaten (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Is Being Severely Abused, Help! by souloho19(m): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
I'm serving in Ebonyi State, Ezza South to be precise and I have a serious issue that needs a solution.
There's this woman in a nearby compound and she is being seriously abused by her husband. She used to come and meet a next door female Corper previously and cry and show her bruises but I never paid attention to her case until two days ago. The female Corper has passed out since November and I happened to see this woman run into the road, backing her small child.
"What happened?"
She told me her husband wanted to kill her. Her eyes were swollen and very red. I followed her and I went to her compound and before my eyes the moment she knocked the door this man used the cup in his hand to hit her face, breaking the plastic handle on her head.
I managed to intervene and spent hours talking to this man. He assured me he wasn't going to hurt her again.
Only for me to go to their home this morning to give the Lady the eye drop I got for her and I saw this woman running, without slippers carrying her small child on her back. The man pursued her screaming "I go machete you today, foolish woman, I will kill you!" I tried again to intervene (at a safe distance) and the man turned back to head home when she crossed the road.
But this man still returned with a stick this time and despite the small crowd of women that had gathered it took all my strength to wrestle the stick out of his hand, wrestle the massive stone he wanted to throw at her despite the baby she's carrying (his child)
The thing is the woman can't go back to that house, its only a matter of time before he kills her. The man is simply possessed, he made a statement subconsciously that if he was not a patient dog he would have used her and 'her' children for rituals. In the heat of anger he made a statement of being a cultist(at his age) and that he was going to 'machete her'

This man doesn't use his hands to beat his wife but wicked weapons despite the fact she doesn't fight back.
She told me of when she was 7 months pregnant and he chased her with a bottle almost causing a miscarriage.
Please I know there are NGO's that help women suffering from domestic abuse I need the directions to anyone in Ebonyi state, or around the axis.
Your help is seriously needed here if not we may see a terrible news on front page one day. I'm going to drop her in her sisters house today and the sister plans to go to the in laws house to hold a meeting with his parents so that peace can rain. But the thing is the cycle is going to continue. Very little things that don't warrant such madness is usually the cause of this physical abuse.
The time I spent talking with him, I realized that one day she may forget to fetch his bathing water and the closest weapon would be deadlier.
Any aid for the domestically abused?
Re: This Woman Is Being Severely Abused, Help! by forreelinc(m): 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
undecided I think she should take martial art classes
To balance things up
Re: This Woman Is Being Severely Abused, Help! by boman2014: 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
forreelinc:
undecided I think she should take martial art classes
To balance things up

must you joke with everything ?

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Is Being Severely Abused, Help! by forreelinc(m): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
boman2014:

must you joke with everything ?

At least my suggestion is better than anything y'all will ever do on this thread
Re: This Woman Is Being Severely Abused, Help! by crystalclear93(f): 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
please she should not go back to that house. what of her children? lalasticlala mynd44 let's help this woman.
Re: This Woman Is Being Severely Abused, Help! by boman2014: 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
forreelinc:

At least my suggestion is better than anything y'all will ever do on this thread

is that the best you can say?

then move along.

I know we've got intelligent folks here who I can learn from

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Is Being Severely Abused, Help! by forreelinc(m): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
boman2014:

is that the best you can say?

then move along.

I know we got intelligent folks here who I can learn from
Be deceiving yourself there.
Them dey panel beat person for e house the best you can do is to run and act self righteous on nairaland empty barrel
Re: This Woman Is Being Severely Abused, Help! by SirKriz(m): 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
Calling on all mods and supermods: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique, farano.

Please your urgent attention is needed to move this thread to the front page. SOS Alert.
Re: This Woman Is Being Severely Abused, Help! by GraGra247(m): 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
Op, why are people so gullible. How do you think you can make a demon change his character. The man told you he won't hurt her and you believed him.

The only advice here is for the woman to save her own life by quitting that marriage. Else it's her corpse that will be sent back and the man will marry another woman and celebrate on top.

3 Likes

Re: This Woman Is Being Severely Abused, Help! by boman2014: 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
forreelinc:

Be deceiving yourself there.
Them dey panel beat person for e house the best you can do is to run and act self righteous on nairaland empty barrel

see me see trouble.

Na u dey beat ur wife?
Re: This Woman Is Being Severely Abused, Help! by dingbang(m): 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
Right in my very own eyes a man was beating his girlfriend.. Mehn.. Some men are just pathetic. I just wonder what these girls see in them anyways
Re: This Woman Is Being Severely Abused, Help! by rchilee: 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
let her walk away.she can get police to arrest him.

Meanwhile, check for such organization on Google.
Re: This Woman Is Being Severely Abused, Help! by arrestdarrester: 1:17am On Dec 20, 2017
souloho19:
I'm serving in Ebonyi State, Ezza South to be precise and I have a serious issue that needs a solution.
There's this woman in a nearby compound and she is being seriously abused by her husband. She used to come and meet a next door female Corper previously and cry and show her bruises but I never paid attention to her case until two days ago. The female Corper has passed out since November and I happened to see this woman run into the road, backing her small child.
"What happened?"
She told me her husband wanted to kill her. Her eyes were swollen and very red. I followed her and I went to her compound and before my eyes the moment she knocked the door this man used the cup in his hand to hit her face, breaking the plastic handle on her head.
I managed to intervene and spent hours talking to this man. He assured me he wasn't going to hurt her again.
Only for me to go to their home this morning to give the Lady the eye drop I got for her and I saw this woman running, without slippers carrying her small child on her back. The man pursued her screaming "I go machete you today, foolish woman, I will kill you!" I tried again to intervene (at a safe distance) and the man turned back to head home when she crossed the road.
But this man still returned with a stick this time and despite the small crowd of women that had gathered it took all my strength to wrestle the stick out of his hand, wrestle the massive stone he wanted to throw at her despite the baby she's carrying (his child)
The thing is the woman can't go back to that house, its only a matter of time before he kills her. The man is simply possessed, he made a statement subconsciously that if he was not a patient dog he would have used her and 'her' children for rituals. In the heat of anger he made a statement of being a cultist(at his age) and that he was going to 'machete her'

This man doesn't use his hands to beat his wife but wicked weapons despite the fact she doesn't fight back.
She told me of when she was 7 months pregnant and he chased her with a bottle almost causing a miscarriage.
Please I know there are NGO's that help women suffering from domestic abuse I need the directions to anyone in Ebonyi state, or around the axis.
Fellow nairalanders your help is seriously needed here if not we may see a terrible news on front page one day. I'm going to drop her in her sisters house today and the sister plans to go to the in laws house to hold a meeting with his parents so that peace can rain. But the thing is the cycle is going to continue. Very little things that don't warrant such madness is usually the cause of this physical abuse.
The time I spent talking with him, I realized that one day she may forget to fetch his bathing water and the closest weapon would be deadlier.
Any aid for the domestically abused?

Most States have a ministry of women affairs and social development. Report this case there and also to the nearest police station. I advice you go to the police station along with a lawyer colleague. Police can be funny you know.

Meanwhile, if the man would listen to you please tell him about cases in Lagos where the spouses that murder their wives during domestic violence are hanged to die.
Re: This Woman Is Being Severely Abused, Help! by Hector09(m): 7:42am On Dec 20, 2017
Hope we re nt going to here news like this serving corper at eboyi state was injuired when seprating a fight, person carry knife and u wan becum gud samaritan, why d indegen knw go seprate them or make peace, anyway googluck
Re: This Woman Is Being Severely Abused, Help! by Papanwamaikpe: 7:46am On Dec 20, 2017
shocked
Re: This Woman Is Being Severely Abused, Help! by souloho19(m): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
arrestdarrester:

Most States have a ministry of women affairs and social development. Report this case there and also to the nearest police station. I advice you go to the police station along with a lawyer colleague. Police can be funny you know.

Meanwhile, if the man would listen to you please tell him about cases in Lagos where the spouses that murder their wives during domestic violence are hanged to die.

Would check the secretariat tomorrow...thanks for your feed back...I've told the man so many stories that would scare a normal person but there's something wrong with this man...the thing is I'm supposed to travel by Friday, but I'd do my best. Graçias hombre

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Black People From Africa Are Daft / 2 Kumasi Lesbobo Chopping Themselves Goes Viral On Social Media (see The Video) / VIDEO: Male Teacher Caught On Camera Chopping And Kissing His Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.