Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

RE: A Message To The Fourth Wise Man From The East - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / RE: A Message To The Fourth Wise Man From The East (360 Views)

An Employer Sent The Above Message To His Employees / I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise / My Heart Felt Message To GRADUATES Teaching In Private Primary/secondary Schoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RE: A Message To The Fourth Wise Man From The East by PediakAuthor: 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
#Super37, you know we don’t like praises, but atimes, we can’t just dare to say NO, if the world insists.

Season’s greetings to my comrade from the Industrial State of the Eastern Nigeria;

My Brother from the home of the largest Automobile Manufacturing hub in West Africa, in Nnewi,

The Home of the first indigenous Car Manufacturing Company in Nigeria, the Innoson Motors,

The home of the first wholly made-in-Nigeria motocycle, the ‘NASENI M1’ in same Nnewi,

The man from the home of Ifeanyi Ubah FC, the best Private Football Club in Nigeria with its own Standard Stadium,

The man from the home of one of the Largest Market in West Africa,

No other person but The Labour Room Governor of Anambra State.

In response to your perception about me; the Ekiti people whom I represented in the Labour Room National Development Reality TV Show will not only see this, but coming generations will read about these stirring words inscribed with golden pen of yours on our hearty wall of diamond.

However, here is another pointer that a wise man’s words are more valuable than quantifiable possessions, and such words can only be cherished by such an epitome of the fountain of knowledge, who I am.

I can vividly recall that, during the sequence of our synergizing together in the Labour Room Mansion to birth the dream of a new nation Nigeria; you were a prime source of motivation, encouragement and inspiration to the people within and outside. In addition, apart from being the longest serving Chairman of the Labour Room Executive Council, your prowess and astute style of leadership, complemented with your knack to carry your subjects along is such a gesture worthy of emulation for any leader eager to be successful.

During our 60 days stay in the Labour Room Mansion, together we watched the inspiring movie, titled; “The Men Who Built America”. By the matter of fact, we all know that if Nigeria must be termed as a fully developed nation in the next few decades, the youths must be given the leverage to actively participate in the nation building process.

Without any iota of doubt, with someone like you and other 36 Labour Room Governors, coming generations will undeniably read about “The Men who Built Nigeria” and the history will definitely be kind to us because we have written it with our hands in the Labour Room with respect to our long-term economic development plan aimed at stimulating a sustainable economic development in Nigeria.

We will also change the narrative that the country - Nigeria is no longer a mere product of European imperialism, but a nation purposed to be a great one by God.

As we all know, all known successful nations were built with both material-based men and the idea-based men. If Nigeria will be referred to as a fully developed nation within the next decade, the idea-based men must be given the platform to actively participate in the national growth process.

As we all know, my primary developmental goal for Nigeria is to blaze the trail for a knowledge-driven global economy that counts on the maximization of the intellectual resource capacity of the Nigerian citizens.

However, the change we have been craving for is imminent and the table will soon turn in the favour of dedicated Transformationists in Nigeria.

In conclusion, Mallam Chinedu himself, the only Holy man of the Labour Room Reality TV Show, and the fourth wise man from the East - I always applaud your wealth of experience and outlandish exposure, having visited some of the Asian Tigers and the Tiger Cubs nations.
Only someone like you can deeply comprehend the vision and the mission of the NICTIP Initiative, which is to recreate some tested solutions that worked for the Asian Tigers in actualizing a Tiger economy in Nigeria. Hence the title of the investors’ handbook; “A SUSTAINABLE TRANSFORMATIONAL AGENDA IN NIGERIA”, supported with www.nictip.com.

In my oft-recited maxim of conclusion, with God on our side and with our kind of breed as visionary youths, Nigeria will become one of the most human friendly nation on earth within the next decade – Deo-Volente.
Thank You.

From the Ekiti State Labour Room Representative (Jawolusi Oluwaseun Solomon) to Anambra State Labour Room Governor (Chief Chinedu Nnamweuba)

(1) (Reply)

Stock Keeper Urgently Needed / Graphic Artist Needed At Yudala / Order Your Quality Sofa Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.