Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

I Always Feel Strange And Unhappy Anytime I See My Ex With Another Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Feel Strange And Unhappy Anytime I See My Ex With Another Guy (1849 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / I Always Feel Pain After Romance / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Always Feel Strange And Unhappy Anytime I See My Ex With Another Guy by RecentPost: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2010
Tho i have another lady in my life and we are happy together but still i always hate to see my ex with another man.I have tried to control myself anytime i see her with another man but its not possible for me pls i need your advice is something wrong with me.

The worse is that this ex did nothing wrong and she really loved me,i just sent an sms to her when i found a new queen that we are done
Re: I Always Feel Strange And Unhappy Anytime I See My Ex With Another Guy by Pweety4me(f): 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2010
Yeye undecided
Re: I Always Feel Strange And Unhappy Anytime I See My Ex With Another Guy by Shola2009(m): 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2010
ma frend! grow up.
Re: I Always Feel Strange And Unhappy Anytime I See My Ex With Another Guy by selena(f): 6:29am On Apr 03, 2010
Fool.You had better let her be with someone responsible.
Re: I Always Feel Strange And Unhappy Anytime I See My Ex With Another Guy by Naijagal12(f): 6:58am On Apr 03, 2010
RecentPost:

Tho i have another lady in my life and we are happy together but still i always hate to see my ex with another man.I have tried to control myself anytime i see her with another man but its not possible for me pls i need your advice is something wrong with me.

The worse is that this ex did nothing wrong and she really loved me,i just sent an sms to her when i found a new queen that we are done

You're suffering from jealousy my friend, can someone please prescribe something for this guy.
Re: I Always Feel Strange And Unhappy Anytime I See My Ex With Another Guy by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 04, 2010
RecentPost:

I guess you're paying the price for cruelty. You used this girl, till someone else came along, then you dumped her in the most cowardly way possible - by text. undecided As for what's wrong with you? I'd say greed. You can't have you cake, eat it, and save some in the fridge for a snack later.

Your ex has moved on, I'd suggest you do the same. Out of interest, I wonder how long you're going to remain with your current girlfriend, till you drop her for someone else you consider more attractive?

Karma'a a bad thing! lipsrsealed
Re: I Always Feel Strange And Unhappy Anytime I See My Ex With Another Guy by stanleychi: 11:11am On Apr 04, 2010
may be u still luv ur ex
Re: I Always Feel Strange And Unhappy Anytime I See My Ex With Another Guy by slap1(m): 11:51am On Apr 04, 2010
How about the "New Queen"? Lollin.
Re: I Always Feel Strange And Unhappy Anytime I See My Ex With Another Guy by queeneve: 11:57am On Apr 04, 2010
Grrrr@slap1
Re: I Always Feel Strange And Unhappy Anytime I See My Ex With Another Guy by Blessinn(f): 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2010
Just let her be.
Re: I Always Feel Strange And Unhappy Anytime I See My Ex With Another Guy by slap1(m): 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2010
queeneve:

Grrrr@slap1
Dude shud get a LIFE!

(1) (Reply)

Color Codes And Relationships / Must You Have An Ex? / Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.