Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (61764 Views)

7 Impressive Questions To Ask In A Job Interview And Why / 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job / Differences Between Job Interview And Job Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 20, 2017
AntiWailer:
Her account must have been hacked or it was not hers in the first place.

I thought as much. It's freaking McDonald's job for God's sake. That's what most teenagers do ...flipping burgers and stuff to get some change.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Financialfree: 8:12am On Dec 20, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4243494/man-killed-stealing-tuber-yam

This is horrible
Killed for stealing a tuber of yam
Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Orpe7(m): 8:12am On Dec 20, 2017
U got a job alright
Headmistress and Kpetus supplier grin
Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by kolajoo(m): 8:12am On Dec 20, 2017
Hoelowshow grin
Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 20, 2017
Queen of the Coast, out to draw more Souls to Hell. End time is no more near, End Time is Here!

Revelations 21:8 "...whoremongers, shall have there place in Hell."

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by sureheaven(m): 8:14am On Dec 20, 2017
It's a welcome idea, use what u have to get what u want. Atleast, u won't eat the toto nah. It must be phucked
Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Financialfree: 8:15am On Dec 20, 2017
Felixabel:
Aren't you ashamed? You went and bleep manager just because you want to be cleaning toilet, and u call that a job abegi let me come and be going oloshi

I don't she is ok
Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 20, 2017
Way too cheap. 7.25 dollars per hour? Her pussy has got no value

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by holluphemydavid(m): 8:15am On Dec 20, 2017
Olosho everywhere
Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by macaranta(m): 8:16am On Dec 20, 2017
Scandal in the making, even if she works in Mars just a matter of time before everyone knows the manager and firm.
Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by hokafor(m): 8:16am On Dec 20, 2017
I am certain the manager is regretting his actions.
Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Prestige16(m): 8:16am On Dec 20, 2017
I love her sincerity. Better than using her kpekus once for something mega than using it daily for sweet, okpa and sharwama with 500naira as transport back home. All this must stop in 2017
Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by DedeNkem: 8:19am On Dec 20, 2017
What a m*oron. She shamelessly revealed this online.

Now everyone knows her manager. And I'm sure she will be fired soon.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by mekuso89(m): 8:19am On Dec 20, 2017
dguizman:
I think she is an attention seeker...how can you bleep the manager because of a job and post it online for everyone to see knowing fully well other staff might see it even before you resume the work.
you make sense die. she's just seeking for attention
Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by dingbang(m): 8:21am On Dec 20, 2017
Jodha:
Yhure a disgrace..

She is not one of us...I repeat she is not one of us....

Signed
Naija Girls Association...
does it look like she has a prick? She is a woman.. Deal with it grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 20, 2017
manager in trouble smell lawsuit ....and that is really poor pay though.....unless she is under 18....then manager might be going to jail......he is in deeep shiit
Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Adeyeancah(m): 8:21am On Dec 20, 2017
And so fvcking what?! undecided Wo! Mo n kan ra bi mo se wa oh
Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by chigo003(m): 8:21am On Dec 20, 2017
She borrowed that Mc Donald shirt, she's seeking attention! I don't believe her
Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by deafeyez: 8:21am On Dec 20, 2017
dafeyankee:
Congratulations.

Women going places with their kpekus now.

Toke " Food for Grandpa" Makinwa, bleeped a man that is 20 minutes to his grave,and look at all the unlimited goodies she displays online.

Ini Edo bleeped Senator Akpabio,and from what I gathered he started speaking in tongues,as Ini made sure she gave him the Crocodile tail style.

Today she has properties everywhere.

You bleeped a manager to serve fries at the MAC. No worry, you need to come to Nigeria to learn from Toke.

That is nice of her if you may ask me. Just that she shouldn't come complaining when the man starts to demand twice weekly 6.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by kokomilala(m): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2017
Nothing new. It's done everywhere. It's called bottom power.Never underestimate the power a woman carries under her bottom. It's like the power of a quasi state- that elusive entity, that flies no national flag, THE TERRORIST STATE.
Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Harrynight(m): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2017
if zhe did it, trust mi zhe wont voice out!

now She got the attention shez seekin, guess shez happy?

my dad once said an ignorant belivs everytin he read and A Very Stupid perzon beliv JUST because its on Internet
Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by BenzEne1(m): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

So you really wanted that fine chick to be like you, type like you, and smile like a lesbi..an goat like you?

God forbid!!

Gerrarahia

You do know this is internet bullying sha. She be girl so she's just dissociating herself and naija girls from this type of trend. True or not she doesn't deserve your harsh words.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Bollinger(m): 8:23am On Dec 20, 2017
Felixabel:
Aren't you ashamed? You went and bleep manager just because you want to be cleaning toilet, and u call that a job abegi let me come and be going oloshi

She's just joking. You don't need to phuck anyone in the US to get a job that pays 7.5 dollars per hour. Employers beg you to come work for that amount.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by gr8tone: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2017
AntiWailer:
Her account must have been hacked or it was not hers in the first place.
That has always been the excuse when their intentions attract so much criticism instead of praise.
Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 20, 2017
just how daft can you get?
that manager will be sacked, and he deserves to be sacked for being such a bad judge of character.
the girl is wearing her office uniform [macdonalds] so it will be easy to track her down to whatever outlet she is working in

in this age of exposure of sexal predators, all this noisemaker has done is lost her job, made the manager lose his job, and open up a company wide investigation into mac donalds recruitment practices

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by segebase(m): 8:26am On Dec 20, 2017
my preek must do this for ma oga madam
Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by humilitypays(m): 8:27am On Dec 20, 2017
Ladies listen up, don't let guys deceive you....because if these same guys telling you trash had the opportunity to bleep a rich lady to make their life easier, they will do it cheerfully and come out prideful about it.

Life is not for the good and cool...if u want the good things of life, if you want to become rich and popular, be prepared to do some unimaginable things; both good and bad....or haven't you guys wondered why Bible said it is easier for Carmel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God

If we all can be honest to ourselves, as a lady, it is better you bleep a man that will help you sort out your life issues and challenges than to bleep some broke ass guys for free in the name of love and rubbish...and at the end of the day, the guy still leaves you, dump you and go for a hotter younger chick when he becomes financially buoyant.

So if you are not a virgin, you are not a pure born again, you are still having sex with some guy in the name of love, and you have the opportunity to bleep a well to do man that will help your life, please bleep him because you have been committing the same sin so why the forming

Don't do ashawo because that one doesn't pay but you can bleep a sure man to get a nice job or something that will change your life positively so long as you are not a virgin and not a pure born again Christian

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by LordKO(m): 8:31am On Dec 20, 2017
See as the small girl has configured your brains. . . Lol. The word "bleep" being a vulgar expletive could mean anything - in the context she used it - other than what all of you are thinking.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Elthugnificent(m): 8:32am On Dec 20, 2017
Jodha:

Yhu wey don see airport... How e don help yhur life...

Yhu will remain a slave to foolishness ...

Bush nkita nai yhu be...
yhu? Same number of letters. You think it makes you look cool I guess?

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by aspirebig: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2017
N.a. wa

Someone's future wife....yaanning opata on internet.
Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Osucoward: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2017
$7/hr....... I'm just speechless. cry cry cry
Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by loomer: 8:35am On Dec 20, 2017
tempest01:
For minimum wage

I swear the thon tire me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test / "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.