Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Types Of People At A Secondary School Reunion - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Types Of People At A Secondary School Reunion (31928 Views)

School Reunion Is Very Toxic. Share Your Stories. / '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People At A Secondary School Reunion by ikorodureporta: 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
Op, u'r on point! Persin like me no go appear, even na university reunion. When i know all my enemies wey i jst manage accept, whch kyne reunion....even for facebook, they dnt comment or like yr post, they travel out & neva dial yr phone ho, whch kyne reunion? These days i prefer myself alone, & tryn to mingle with new peopl...nobody fit break my heart again

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People At A Secondary School Reunion by jaszplus12(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
Missnande:
Smiles really funny. The formerly ugly or clumsy ones who turn out to be the hottest at the reunion.
my God! this is exactly what happened in my school's reunion!
Re: Types Of People At A Secondary School Reunion by pazzini: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
I belong to those who don't go at all undecided... And it's not a case of no money or clothes as u suggested but rather distance and other engagements.
Re: Types Of People At A Secondary School Reunion by Sabotage4700(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
I know I belong to the shy gang or the ones who won't go at all..

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People At A Secondary School Reunion by AleeDee(m): 7:17am On Dec 21, 2017
A frnd of mine saw a corper while he was in his final year in sokoto nd she was calling his name bt he was surprised cos he doesnt recognise her at all, only to know her after she introduced herself. She was his classmate in Ikeja high skl den nd d bleachin no be frm earth, na frm pluto, lolz

Missnande:
Smiles really funny. The formerly ugly or clumsy ones who turn out to be the hottest at the reunion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of People At A Secondary School Reunion by Kobicove(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2017
grin
Re: Types Of People At A Secondary School Reunion by mazimee(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
ibietela2:
Do Nigerians even do this?

My set secondary school mates do this
Re: Types Of People At A Secondary School Reunion by ibietela2(m): 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
mazimee:

My set secondary school mates do this

Good
Re: Types Of People At A Secondary School Reunion by pweetiedee(m): 11:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
ibietela2:
Do Nigerians even do this?
Christ's School Ado Ekiti. The ones abroad even do reunion there.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People At A Secondary School Reunion by ibietela2(m): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2018
pweetiedee:

Christ's School Ado Ekiti. The ones abroad even do reunion there.

Alright...

You are beautiful, am following you already
Re: Types Of People At A Secondary School Reunion by triple996(m): 11:08am On Jan 15, 2018
grin
Re: Types Of People At A Secondary School Reunion by pweetiedee(m): 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
ibietela2:

Alright...
You are beautiful, am following you already
Thank you
Re: Types Of People At A Secondary School Reunion by ibietela2(m): 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
pweetiedee:

Thank you

Reply my email na
Re: Types Of People At A Secondary School Reunion by sbashir10(m): 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
I belong here. The Shy Gang: They were NEVER present....or at least that's what it seeemed like. These ones will not participate in anything, they won't make conversation with anyone, they just sit in a corner and observe.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People At A Secondary School Reunion by sexdoll: 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
wow!

i really enjoyed this.

i will be going for one reunion soon.

i know i am simply going there to do nothing other than to compare and contrast achievements. tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Feel Like I Wasted My Time On Education / Man Dresses Like Female Student To Win SUG Election At Anambra State University / Wrong Use Of The Words "Kid Sister" And "Kid Brother"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.