Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

No Biafra No Peace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Biafra No Peace (590 Views)

Austine Umahi: Supreme Court Judges Will Know No Peace / There Will Be No Biafra / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Biafra No Peace by ItsTutsi(m): 12:09am On Dec 20, 2017
hahahaha I came across this picture,i don't even know whether to post it on a political or joke section.."no biafra no peace" grin cheesy grin...but now there is peace and no biafra 2-0,mumu don sacrifice his life while the pigdiot cownu is chilling in ghana with model type ashawos grin cheesy grin embarassed tongue....this for the e-warriors ,buhari shall keep python dancing on ur ass if u try any nonsense again grin

1 Like

Re: No Biafra No Peace by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 20, 2017
It is foolish to mock the dead even when he mocked himself while alive. Be guided.
Re: No Biafra No Peace by ItsTutsi(m): 12:28am On Dec 20, 2017
that bullshit is for the birds,his the type that got hundreds dead down south and was about to put thousand lives in danger up north..i don't have any ounce of concern for him,i hope he dwells in hell
CaptainJeffry:
It is foolish to mock the dead even when he mocked himself while alive. Be guided.
Re: No Biafra No Peace by Fulmigati: 1:23am On Dec 20, 2017
The calm before the storm.

Only you idiots delude yourselves into believing groups of people whom despise each other can continue to co-exist "peacefully".

2 Likes

Re: No Biafra No Peace by belente(m): 1:23am On Dec 20, 2017
Oga can not laugh or wish Biafra away. Biafra project is greater than Kanu and Ojukwu. As long as Nigeria exist, the issue of Biafra will never go away

1 Like

Re: No Biafra No Peace by ItsTutsi(m): 2:11am On Dec 20, 2017
I'm not saying is right to force any group to coexist but there is a proper way for an agitation
Fulmigati:
The calm before the storm.

Only you idiots delude yourselves into believing groups of people whom despise each other can continue to co-exist "peacefully".
Re: No Biafra No Peace by DerideGull(m): 5:45am On Dec 20, 2017
ItsTutsi:
hahahaha I came across this picture,i don't even know whether to post it on a political or joke section.."no biafra no peace" grin cheesy grin...but now there is peace and no biafra 2-0,mumu don sacrifice his life while the pigdiot cownu is chilling in ghana with model type ashawos grin cheesy grin embarassed tongue....this for the e-warriors ,buhari shall keep python dancing on ur ass if u try any nonsense again grin

I guess you realize that freedom does not come cheap. It is unfortunate that most jackasses in Nigeria want to look like the citizens of USA but will not sacrifice to achieve such exposure.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oyibo Christmas Vs Nigerian Christmas � / Update: President Buhari's Son Has Been Flown To Germany Following Accident / “obaseki Is Hindering War Against Drugs In Edo” – NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.