Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape (36528 Views)

Police Arrest Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Lunatic To Kidnap And Rob Victims / Is This A New Method Used By Scammers? / "I Caught My Brother Sexually Abusing My Daughter" - Lady Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by anowrite: 2:54am On Dec 20, 2017
A lady was lucky to escape kidnappers in Ilorin unscathed, after two women tried to kidnap her on the 8th of December.
She has now taken to social media to tell her story and also to warn others of the new method being used by kidnappers.
See what she said;

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/lady-narrates-new-method-used-to-abduct.html?m=1

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by havilahconsults: 2:55am On Dec 20, 2017
Thank God you weren't kidnapped but you need to be careful. Just wondering the kind of hairstyle you were making that delayed you till 10pm?

Lastly, this is an old method of kidnapping.

MODIFIED : FTC...According to the Lady Set To Bag Her Phd with Setbacks, Her word of motivation to us is "keep pushing, you will excel".

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by MatricNumber(m): 2:57am On Dec 20, 2017
Well they might have been your village people and they want to tell you that they've moved to town.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by Izzy002(m): 3:13am On Dec 20, 2017
This is not even attempted kidnapping undecided

38 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by ebujany(m): 4:52am On Dec 20, 2017
Charmed
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by Ghnaija(m): 5:29am On Dec 20, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by izospindle(m): 6:24am On Dec 20, 2017
am coming......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 20, 2017
I no read anything....but the girl's headlamps na full light o. Me likey

11 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 20, 2017
angry

∆ I don't trust her tales...

With the way she's posing like a duck ∆

10 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by iamdrfresh: 6:50am On Dec 20, 2017
you for allow dem carry u na.. Go cause kasala for d camp of ritualists..

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by earthsync(f): 7:55am On Dec 20, 2017
but why would she be walking around by 10PM and alone, morning afternoon nor do am to go style her hair. not saying she deserved it but people need to shine eyes

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by EmmaEma: 8:40am On Dec 20, 2017
Even the alfa that carried you could have been one of them planted there undecided God is good

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by lereinter(m): 9:17am On Dec 20, 2017
for ilorin self, tipper garage where student plenty
nawa ilorin don hot too

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by tstx(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2017
Your hair will not put you in trouble in Jesus name...

Meanwhile check this out.. it might save tour life one day

Top 7 Risky Situations And How To Escape Them – Nigerian Style
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 20, 2017
That's for people that have kidnapping value grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by MetroBaba1(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
That's for people that have kidnapping value grin.

Not For Somebody Like You grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by DONADAMS(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2017
hmmm...attempted homicide... she had a gun in the scarf
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by eezeribe(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2017
havilahconsults:
Thank God you weren't kidnapped but you need to be careful. Just wondering the kind of hairstyle you making that delayed you till 10pm?

Lastly, this is an old method of kidnapping.
Blame the victim complex

4 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by Florblu(f): 10:23am On Dec 20, 2017
Only in Ilorin..............
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by safarigirl(f): 10:23am On Dec 20, 2017
So, two old women in a Sienna were calling you and you jist assumed na because dem wan kidnap you?

This script is weak, even of na Nollywood film sef

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2017
MetroBaba1:

Not For Somebody Like You grin
So I no get kidnapping value cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by Olawalesadiq(m): 10:24am On Dec 20, 2017
Slay Mama talking... why wont you be kidnap when you are busy slaying around..

Give me a reasonable reason to take advise from you... Slay rubbish
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by tiredoflife(m): 10:24am On Dec 20, 2017
Story doesn't make sense
Reading it and all I can see was they called her so?

And the woman was moving close
Alfa ask am no be u ur mama dey call
Woman in car say no be u ur mama dey call
Abi wtf is the story
And dis nonsense hit front page undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by joystickextend1(m): 10:24am On Dec 20, 2017
nawa o

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by bidexolumanish(m): 10:24am On Dec 20, 2017
It is well
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by delishpot: 10:25am On Dec 20, 2017
They also do it with kids. They pretend to be family and claim the child ran away from home because he/she offended the one of the parents who then threatened to flog the child. Na people sef go come join hand help them bundle the child into the car.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by MetroBaba1(m): 10:25am On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
So I no get kidnapping value cheesy.

I No Talk Anything oo grin
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 20, 2017
na wa ooooo we thank the lord for ur life.....pls everybody be vigilant i really fear and weap for Nigeria........stories like this makes me never wanna come home

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by Shaev7(m): 10:25am On Dec 20, 2017
There can never be a name as familiar as my name, if not my name is not my name. Precise, calling my name in public is not a ticket to answer anyone. I thank God for the spirit...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) / Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti / Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.