Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Help Needed! How Do I Take Legal Action Against Onwer Of Philcrus Estate II? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help Needed! How Do I Take Legal Action Against Onwer Of Philcrus Estate II? (344 Views)

For Sale 4 Bedrm+ Bq Duplex @lekki Pride Estate ii, Abram Adesanya, Lagos. / LEKKI PRIDE ESTATE II, BY ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJA, / Hot And Latest Estate On Promo@abijo Gra Beside Chevron Estate II +2349066815852 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed! How Do I Take Legal Action Against Onwer Of Philcrus Estate II? by tixtix: 4:04am On Dec 20, 2017
No power supply for months due to wrong wiring done in one of the block of flats . The transformer blew, was taken for repairs and the estate owner ( Philip Uzoukwu) has not kept to his words of returning the said equipment for almost five (5) months now. Appeals and other efforts were made in which he confessed to have the funds and didn't require any contribution from anyone only for him to be opening up a week to Christmas after several months of arrogantly insulting and ignoring calls. Now he says " he thought he had sufficient funds, but the money wasn't enough and would need contributions of N250,000 for the transformer repairs." can this be categorised as brotherly love or what?
Re: Help Needed! How Do I Take Legal Action Against Onwer Of Philcrus Estate II? by tixtix: 4:09am On Dec 20, 2017
tixtix:
No power supply for months due to wrong wiring done in one of the block of flats . The transformer blew, was taken for repairs and the estate owner ( Philip Uzoukwu) has not kept to his words of returning the said equipment for almost five (5) months now. Appeals and other efforts were made in which he confessed to have the funds and didn't require any contribution from anyone only for him to be opening up a week to Christmas after several months of arrogantly insulting and ignoring calls. Now he says " he thought he had sufficient funds, but the money wasn't enough and would need contributions of N250,000 for the transformer repairs." can this be categorised as brotherly love or what?

The property is in Dakibiyu, Jabi-Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know? You Can Earn Extra N450,000 Monthly And Still Keep Your Job / Xmas Bonanza! Fenced Estate With C Of O Havilla Court Estate - Lekki Free Trade / Executive 3 Bedroom With BQ Maisonette For Sale, Off Banana Island Road, Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.