Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New (24214 Views)

MTN Nigeria Grossed N700 Million Loss Due To Server Breakdown / Innoson Speaks On How GTB Is Owing Him 8 Billion And Refused To Pay (video) / Lessons From Innoson Vs GTBank Case Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by stephenduru: 6:29am On Dec 20, 2017
Yesterday I shared the news of how EFCC stormed the home of Innoson Motors owner and arrested him on the orders of GTB.APC News TV has shared more insights of how the bank exploited Innoson,stole over his N700m and more.

See the screenshots below.You will be shocked.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/innoson-vs-gtb-how-gtb-stole-over-n700.html?m=1

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:29am On Dec 20, 2017
shocked

Imagine the impetus? You stole someone's money illegally and you were ordered by the court to pay some certain amount to that person, instead of paying that money you went ahead to infringe on his right by bundling him away with EFCC in a commando style.

If I happen to be Innoson, GTBank will pay that money till the very last kobo, what a nonsense undecided

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by stephenduru: 6:29am On Dec 20, 2017

1 Share

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 20, 2017
Story

Make una dey fight....e no concern my share from the dog wey I wan munch with Goldberg this morning.

Calabar is the place to be. Sai!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by SaintAlbert53: 6:45am On Dec 20, 2017
nawa o

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:55am On Dec 20, 2017
Trust Nigerians, we are fast learner's, everyone is trying to tow the line Buhari towed by bundling people away with EFCC or DSS in a Gestapo style if the judgement didn't favour you..

cc: Osucoward

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by Khd95(m): 7:03am On Dec 20, 2017
I stand with innoson abeg

What nonsensebnow..someones hard earned money oo...u want to play the fast one on him..yeye bank

Why them no do the kain poo with polithiefcians that keep accounts with them

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by Osucoward: 7:04am On Dec 20, 2017
stephenduru:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/innoson-vs-gtb-how-gtb-stole-over-n700.html?m=1
Khd95:
I stand with innoson abeg

What nonsensebnow..someones hard earned money oo...u want to play the fast one on him..yeye bank

Why them no do the kain poo with polithiefcians that keep accounts with them

I stand with GT Bank.

Are those supposed to be reliable sources or do y'all think NL is for illiterates?

Tell Innoson to pay his debts.

SaintAlbert53:
nawa o
cummando:
Story
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

If I happen to be Innoson, GTBank will pay that money till the very last kobo, what a nonsense undecided

Same person with multiple IDs

17 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 20, 2017
Osucoward hope no problem? Have you eaten?
Learn from your mates...dont mess with me

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:11am On Dec 20, 2017
Osucoward:

I stand with GT Bank.

Are those supposed to be reliable sources or do y'all think NL is for illiterates?

Tell Innoson to pay his debts.

Same person with multiple IDs
shocked

Never knew APC News TV were illiterate

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by agarawu23(m): 7:26am On Dec 20, 2017
Yet to hear full details from gtb

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by Osucoward: 7:29am On Dec 20, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Never knew APC News TV were illiterate

That's your come back? Lol Who and you are pro APC? If you have nothing else to contribute but lies from unknown sources and facebook chitchats, please don't quote my mention.

11 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by Osucoward: 7:30am On Dec 20, 2017
agarawu23:
Yet to hear full details from gtb

Exactly.

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by Osucoward: 7:31am On Dec 20, 2017
cummando:
Osucoward hope no problem? Have you eaten?
Learn from your mates...dont mess with me

An online warrior.... sensei keyboard.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by ggoldmine: 8:39am On Dec 20, 2017
Everyone's just being sentimental, nobody's looking at the other side. What if Innoson gave a false audit?, I mean, he could do that…to make more profit. What about the loan he obtained from GT Bank, there could be a sort of agreement which he didn't keep. GT Bank is a standard bank and can't just take up a case like this if it will ruin their reputation. Innoson has been associated with fraudulent act in the past, I believe that is what's affecting him now.

Let's look at the other side guys. There are two sides to every story and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by mexxmoney: 9:02am On Dec 20, 2017
ggoldmine:
Everyone's just being sentimental, nobody's looking at the other side. What if Innoson gave a false audit?, I mean, he could do that…to make more profit. What about the loan he obtained from GT Bank, there could be a sort of agreement which he didn't keep. GT Bank is a standard bank and can't just take up a case like this if it will ruin their reputation. Innoson has been associated with fraudulent act in the past, I believe that is what's affecting him now.

Let's look at the other side guys. There are two sides to every story and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle.
How could innoson have given a false audit? Was he the one who conducted the audit? Both parties agreed on a auditing firm to conduct it and they came out with the illegally deducted sum of over 700 million naira. GTB disputed it and conducted their own audit and still came out with a sum of over 500million naira illegally deducted from innoson's account. Read the story again, the quarrel is not about whether they owe him, GTB has already admitted to that. The quarrel is about the amount of interest to be paid on the money. Innoson is demanding 22% interest while GTB is insisting on 7%. In any case, the matter is in court and both the high court and court of appeal have ruled in Innoson's favour. They are now at the supreme court and I believe GTB has seen the handwriting on the wall so they decided to use underhand tactics.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by ernieboy(m): 9:19am On Dec 20, 2017
Osucoward:

That's your come back? Lol Who and you are pro APC? If you have nothing else to contribute but lies from unknown sources and facebook chitchats, please don't quote my mention.
the article cited court judgements which can easily be verified by u, stop sounding like a dunce and reserve your rants till u have verified those cases. ode.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by Osucoward: 9:24am On Dec 20, 2017
ernieboy:

the article cited court judgements which can easily be verified by u, stop sounding like a dunce and reserve your rants till u have verified those cases. ode.

Post a reputable source.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by Osucoward: 9:24am On Dec 20, 2017
ggoldmine:

Innoson is fraud. He should resolve himself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by ernieboy(m): 9:47am On Dec 20, 2017
Osucoward:

Post a reputable source.
so are u saying a judgement by a competent court is not reputable enough?
you have been informed that innoson won the cases

suit No: FHC/AWK/CS/139/2012 against GTB an therein got judgment in excess of N4.7Billion against GTB.

GTB appealed against the judgment to the Court of Appeal, vide, Appeal No: CA/E/288/2013 . innoson won also.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by Osucoward: 9:52am On Dec 20, 2017
ernieboy:

so are u saying a judgement by a competent court is not reputable enough?
you have been informed that innoson won the cases

suit No: FHC/AWK/CS/139/2012 against GTB an therein got judgment in excess of N4.7Billion against GTB.

GTB appealed against the judgment to the Court of Appeal, vide, Appeal No: CA/E/288/2013 . innoson won also.

Now the zoo court is reputable because it favours you? lmao.

If so is the case, Innoson shouldn't be jittery in custody unless he has been lying to the court.

9 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by ernieboy(m): 9:57am On Dec 20, 2017
Osucoward:

Now the zoo court is reputable because it favours you? lmao.

If so is the case, Innoson shouldn't be jittery in custody unless he has been lying to the court.
what are u saying? I thought I was conversing with an intelligent individual, it is obvious u don't have the mental capacity to engage in an objective discourse. FYI I am not Igbo.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by Osucoward: 10:09am On Dec 20, 2017
ernieboy:

what are u saying? I thought I was conversing with an intelligent individual, it is obvious u don't have the mental capacity to engage in an objective discourse. FYI I am not Igbo.

FYI I am Igbo. We can claim to be anything online. grin

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by Olawalesadiq(m): 10:32am On Dec 20, 2017
Wati concern me

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by bigass(f): 10:32am On Dec 20, 2017
Mods decided to change news to new.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2017
How this matter take concern EFCC na him tire me undecided

So all these things being said about Magu is true

How can you leave Maina, Babachir, Baru, Mahmoud abi na wetin Chief Justice call himself again and arrest a victim

The guy is being victimized by a bank, you left the perpetrators and arrested an innocent citizen!

Which kind country be this

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 20, 2017
all banks are involved in this scam. my former workplace recovered N50m after using a forensic auditor. the issue is most businesses don't adhere to loan repayment terms cos of cash flow and other issues. in the process of restructuring and managing the loans the banks use that as an opportunity to add fraudulent charges. Nigerian banks are scammers

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by aguiyi2: 10:36am On Dec 20, 2017
If GTbank feels Innocent Chukwuma will let them off lightly after this embarrassment,then they know nothing about Ifediaso of Nnewi.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by Referendum50(f): 10:40am On Dec 20, 2017
Let me withdraw all my money from gtb..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New by kingdenny(m): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2017
Osucoward:

FYI I am Igbo. We can claim to be anything online. grin

When people stand for truth no matter the tribe or religion . We tag them afonja or Igbo. Obviously you are a kid still eating from momma pot.

28 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Billionaire Bill Gate's House.. It Is Worth $147.5 Million Dollars! (Pix) / My Bad Experience with a branch of Access Bank / Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.