Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Is It True That If An Igbo Girl Hugs You, - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It True That If An Igbo Girl Hugs You, (2923 Views)

Igbo Girl Reveals How A Yoruba Name Appeared On Her JAMB Result / 16 Years Old Igbo Girl Emerges Youngest Best Waec Candidate 2019 / Igbo Girl Murders English In Facebook Post... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That If An Igbo Girl Hugs You, by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 20, 2017
IS IT TRUE THAT IF AN IGBO GIRL HUGS YOU, YOU WILL RECEIVE DEBIT ALERT FROM YOUR BANK INSTANTLY?

5 Likes

Re: Is It True That If An Igbo Girl Hugs You, by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 20, 2017
How much do you even have in your akant?

cheesy grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That If An Igbo Girl Hugs You, by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 20, 2017
doesnt matter.... wat matters is wat will be debited after the hug.... so pls can u answer my question?

1 Like

Re: Is It True That If An Igbo Girl Hugs You, by Kenzico(m): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2017
Amossity:
IS IT TRUE THAT IF AN IGBO GIRL HUGS YOU, YOU
WILL RECEIVE DEBIT ALERT FROM YOUR BANK
INSTANTLY?

OP is it true that if we scan your head....we wont find any brain there??

19 Likes

Re: Is It True That If An Igbo Girl Hugs You, by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 20, 2017
Amossity:
INSTANTLY?
Op it is very true oooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That If An Igbo Girl Hugs You, by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 20, 2017
Very funny grin grin
Re: Is It True That If An Igbo Girl Hugs You, by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
sweetest babes are igbo babes i be afonja
Re: Is It True That If An Igbo Girl Hugs You, by MatricNumber(m): 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
yeyerolling:
sweetest babes are igbo babes i be afonja
exactly you are afonja not yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Is It True That If An Igbo Girl Hugs You, by FEGNO: 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
THAT WOULD ALSO MEAN THAT IF A YORUBA, HAUSA, IJAW OR ANY OTHER GIRL OF SOMEOTHER TRIBE GIVES YOU A HUG YOU WOULD THEN GET AN INSTANT CREDIT. BUT ALAS................
IF THIS ABOVE DOES NOT HOLD TRUE HOW THEN CAN YOU ASNINE WRITE UP?
Re: Is It True That If An Igbo Girl Hugs You, by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
FEGNO:
THAT WOULD ALSO MEAN THAT IF A YORUBA, HAUSA, IJAW OR ANY OTHER GIRL OF SOMEOTHER TRIBE GIVES YOU A HUG YOU WOULD THEN GET AN INSTANT CREDIT. BUT ALAS................
IF THIS ABOVE DOES NOT HOLD TRUE HOW THEN CAN YOU ASNINE WRITE UP?
this one na oyibo u dey speak so
Re: Is It True That If An Igbo Girl Hugs You, by Matrycx(m): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
olihilistic:

cheesy grin
U wicked o, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Is It True That If An Igbo Girl Hugs You, by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Matrycx:
U wicked o, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Baba I no wicket fa..
I said the trud
Re: Is It True That If An Igbo Girl Hugs You, by albacete(m): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
Amossity:
INSTANTLY?
I don't know if it's true but yesterday I waved at a Yoruba girl and pepper entered my eyes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That If An Igbo Girl Hugs You, by Abee79(m): 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
Big bros! Come and see this OP wants to find trouble on NL grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That If An Igbo Girl Hugs You, by Matrycx(m): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
olihilistic:
Baba I no wicket fa..
I said the trud
Lolzzzz, even your signature cracked me up
Re: Is It True That If An Igbo Girl Hugs You, by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
Matrycx:
Lolzzzz, even your signature cracked me up
Lol. Preach the gospel.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That If An Igbo Girl Hugs You, by EvilMetahuman: 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
Very true.
Re: Is It True That If An Igbo Girl Hugs You, by WilliamsFresh(m): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
olihilistic:

cheesy grin
don't mine he is an inch palm man
Re: Is It True That If An Igbo Girl Hugs You, by yungryder(m): 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
Na edo girls can do that. angry angry

(1) (Reply)

First Nigerian Professors Of Various Disciplines / With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada / Summary Of The Potter's Wheel 4 All Jambites(use Of English)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.