Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] (12796 Views)

Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women / Decided To Have An Eye Contact With My Crush, She Frown And Ignore!! / If You Understand The Use Of Eye Contact, You Can Date Any Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by undisputed12(m): 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
iLegendd:
Note to everyone. This book will no longer be free starting from February 1st. Get it now. After February 1st, you can buy it on Amazon, Draft2Digital, or on Createspace.
please I need d password.. Ohileboeriki@gmail.com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iLegendd(m): 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
Sadly, I don't have access to my mail at the moment. @Tchalz and Undisputed12, when you visit the link, drop a comment on site requesting for the password as everyone did and you'll get it via your PM.
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iLegendd(m): 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
Don't forget, after January, it's no longer free. Don't say you didn't hear or you didn't know about it. Get it now for free. The link to download it is above.
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by rolayemi(m): 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
Password please
Rolayemi078@gmail.com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by seantunes(m): 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
iLegendd:
BBro I need the password...Sadiqmukhtar00@gmail.com... . Thanks in advance
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iLegendd(m): 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
seantunes:

BBro I need the password...Sadiqmukhtar00@gmail.com... . Thanks in advance
No. I'm not the one sending it. Download it, then request for the password on that same page you downloaded it. There is no need posting your email address — just comment on that thread by saying you need the password and it will be sent to you by ClefSupport via PM. It's that easy.
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by theunnamed: 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
Safiaaa:
How hard is it to look someone in the eye that you have to read a whole book on it. Smh.

The mata weak me
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by majormofor(m): 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
Abeg pls help me with the password
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by majormofor(m): 7:29am On Feb 15, 2018
ahh dnt know how to say dis bt my email is blocked nw...can you help me send it at moformajor@gmail.com will really appreciate tanks
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iLegendd(m): 8:41am On Feb 17, 2018
majormofor:
ahh dnt know how to say dis bt my email is blocked nw...can you help me send it at moformajor@gmail.com will really appreciate tanks
Sorry, Sir, it's no longer free. Don't be discouraged. You can still visit http://www.wetclef.com and you may stumble on another give-away.

Click to open:
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iLegendd(m): 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
We'll be making this book free for two days very soon. No date yet.

1 Like

Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by majormofor(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
boss when o..we waiting
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iLegendd(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
Alright. The book is 4k, but we will make it free with the password on the 25th of this month. The free period will only last for 24 hours.
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iLegendd(m): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
So, if you need a copy or you need the password, you'll need to visit this link www.wetclef.com/topic216.html on that day. After 25th of April, 2018, it will go back to its normal price.
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by majormofor(m): 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
aiit Tnks boss
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by majormofor(m): 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
pls guys I need the password ��the page is blocked
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
what does it profit a man who has all the almighty confidence using paramount eye contact yet still suffers in penury
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by seanery: 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
PLEASE I NEED THE PASSWORD:-

sunneto2011@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iamrosheed: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
Please i need the download link and the password
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iLegendd(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
I couldn't make it on the 25th, so it's today.

This book will be re-uploaded today [27/04/2018 Time 2 PM] and it will be free for 24 hours. Same time tomorrow, you can't get it for free again, so download it now. Drop a comment below to ask for the password. Only those who indicate interests will get the password. Here is the download link: www.wetclef.com/topic216.html EYE CONFIDENCE - How to Develop Your Confidence with Intense Eye Contact and Magnetic Wink by Joe Clef - Encrypted.pdf (1.91 MiB) Downloaded 8 times
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by robinhood1712: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
iLegendd:
I couldn't make it on the 25th, so it's today.

This book will be re-uploaded today [27/04/2018 Time 2 PM] and it will be free for 24 hours. Same time tomorrow, you can't get it for free again, so download it now. Drop a comment below to ask for the password. Only those who indicate interests will get the password. Here is the download link: www.wetclef.com/topic216.html EYE CONFIDENCE - How to Develop Your Confidence with Intense Eye Contact and Magnetic Wink by Joe Clef - Encrypted.pdf (1.91 MiB) Downloaded 8 times
just downloaded it. can I get the password?
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by belcom10(m): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
pls kindly send the password to ksolo1910@gmail.com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by sarutobi: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
send me password please.
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iLegendd(m): 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
Password will be sent by someone tomorrow.
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by benzene00: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
theGigolo:
Drop your mail to receive password.
Ifeanyi2ks@gmail.com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iLegendd(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
What will happen is, I'll send the new password to two guys here and they'll help distribute it privately.
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by majormofor(m): 12:07am On Apr 28, 2018
ohk waiting patiently
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iLegendd(m): 12:37am On Apr 28, 2018
majormofor:
ohk waiting patiently
Are you not the guy who sent ClefSupport a PM on Wetclef on the 25th? If you're the one, then check your Clef PM box and you'll see the password. It has been sent to you.
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by benzene00: 1:04am On Apr 28, 2018
iLegendd:
Are you not the guy who sent ClefSupport a PM on Wetclef on the 25th? If you're the one, then check your Clef PM box and you'll see the password. It has been sent to you.
boss I'm still waiting for the password

Ifeanyi2ks@gmail.com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by majormofor(m): 7:22am On Apr 28, 2018
iLegendd:

Yh seen it
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iLegendd(m): 7:28am On Apr 28, 2018
majormofor:

Yh seen it
Alright. The job is on you now. Privately send it to other people in need via their mails. Sending it stops by 2 PM today. So, send it to those people above and the in ones below. Thank you.
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by majormofor(m): 7:38am On Apr 28, 2018
robinhood1712:
just downloaded it. can I get the password?
drop ur email o!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex On A First Date / Selfie Challenge(edit And Post Your Selfie) / Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.