Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Who Is To Blame For This Rot Parent,peers Or Society? (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is To Blame For This Rot Parent,peers Or Society? (photo) (733 Views)

Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? / Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? / Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Blame For This Rot Parent,peers Or Society? (photo) by amzee(m): 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
Picture of some girls smoking. I am sure they dont know the health hazard of what they are engaging theirselves in.
Lalasticlala

Re: Who Is To Blame For This Rot Parent,peers Or Society? (photo) by Annnonymous: 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
The media is to blamed
Re: Who Is To Blame For This Rot Parent,peers Or Society? (photo) by amzee(m): 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Annnonymous:
The media is to blamed
How?
Re: Who Is To Blame For This Rot Parent,peers Or Society? (photo) by Annnonymous: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
amzee:

How?

media contents have an utmost universally and uniform effect on consuming audiences.

Continuous exposure to violent and immoral content from the media will overtime influence the audience behaviour.

Read cultivation theory, Social learning theory and Social cognitive theory by Albert Bandura for more.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame For This Rot Parent,peers Or Society? (photo) by NwaChibuzor: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
Leave them alone. We did worse when we were younger. Some of us started having sex at the age of 10. Some 12.
Re: Who Is To Blame For This Rot Parent,peers Or Society? (photo) by igho003(m): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mr health weed don't kill
Re: Who Is To Blame For This Rot Parent,peers Or Society? (photo) by Topestbilly(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
No one to blame. We all can't leave a normal life, if you're not into it good for you and if you're into it good for you as well, because no one tells a blind man it raining.
Re: Who Is To Blame For This Rot Parent,peers Or Society? (photo) by Topestbilly(m): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
igho003:
Mr health
weed don't kill

But it can make ones parents looks like ants and mosquitoes .
Re: Who Is To Blame For This Rot Parent,peers Or Society? (photo) by internationalman(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
themselves are to b blamed.

some of us got exposed to social media and had bad parenting as well, but we didn't turn out bad.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame For This Rot Parent,peers Or Society? (photo) by amzee(m): 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
Annnonymous:

media contents have an utmost universally and uniform effect on consuming audiences.

Continuous exposure to violent and immoral content from the media will overtime influence the audience behaviour.

Read cultivation theory, Social learning theory and Social cognitive theory by Albert Bandura for more.
cool
Annnonymous:

I will try and get the book.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Do What I’m Told And Keep My Mouth Shut- Denzel Washington / The Secret To Your Success Is Who You Marry, New Study Shows / 1 Mom Bought Her Kids Toys At The Store, And Welp, They Definitely Look Like Dil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.