Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) (45522 Views)

Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) / FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) / Hawker Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos After Being Hit By A Danfo Bus. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
Source: supercarsofnigeria

5 Likes

Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by dafeyankee: 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
Coffin.

4 Likes

Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Unfortunately I wasn't invited on the day the driver's parents had their child dedication ceremony.

So I don't know the name.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
grin

#BUSABUSE#

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by dafeyankee: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
Evablizin:
grin

Do you have a job?are you in a relationship?I am not sure you have either.

You spend too much time here to either be working,or be in a relationship.

I am single though. Whatsaysyou?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by uyaima: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
Park well international bus

1 Like

Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
dafeyankee:

Do you have a job?
cry No sir,help a sister in need of job.

8 Likes

Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by cyojunior1(m): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
oloriburuky dede
Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by baski92(m): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
The true defination of a nigerian man {CREAD}

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by dafeyankee: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
Evablizin:
cry No sir,help a sister in need of job.

I am looking for one too.

Let's talk offline. Okay let's talk after the Christmas, so that you don't say I am running away because of your gifts for Xmas.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
dafeyankee:

I am looking for one too.

Let's talk offline. Okay let's talk after the Christmas, so that you don't say I am running away because of your gifts for Xmas.
shocked Chai,is it how you use to do?

Not cool. sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by dafeyankee: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked Chai,is it how you use to do?

Not cool. sad

I will TOAST after Xmas or even after Valentine sef. Pocket is not smiling now.

38 Likes

Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by amzee(m): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
His name is
"Mr Every space is money."

7 Likes

Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
This is exactly why any car that has been used in Nigeria can never be used again in other countries no matter how poor those countries may be. Any used car from Nigeria can only be dismantled and sold as metal scraps for other uses. We completely ''kill'' cars over here until they are of no use anymore.

14 Likes

Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
Wetin concern Agbero with Overload

2 Likes

Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by uminem02(m): 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
The Devil needs to employ this guy if hell is real. He go arrange pipu wella

8 Likes

Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by amodu(m): 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Unfortunately I wasn't invited on the day the driver's parents had their child dedication ceremony.

So I don't know the name.

Na lie, you know say na our broda from the e**t
Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
amodu:

Na lie, you know say na our broda from the e**t
Does my moniker look like that of a easterner to you?
Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by amodu(m): 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Does my moniker look like that of a easterner to you?

I did not even check that but I am aware that as a Nigerian, they are our brothers.
Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
All things are possible
Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by castrol180(m): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
He wanted to kill the camel...
Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by RX480(m): 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
ahn ahn sad you wan kill the machine chai
Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by psalmhorah(m): 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
ADIMERU !!

after packing everything ..the bus will now be moving like tortoise ...thieves !!!!!

5 Likes

Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by nawtibownie: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
Kiloshelegangan!!! Importer Exporter.
Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by Nostradamus: 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
auto killa!!

oya click my signature and do the needful!!

1 Like

Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
Aba onitsha
Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by ades0la(f): 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
Overkill..

the bus must have been moving real slow with all that load. embarassed
Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by jabberjawz: 7:51am On Dec 21, 2017
Death Sentence.....by luggage.
Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by RaaGhu: 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
He has come to take away all our sins!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by kenevision(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
grin

Is Airforce1 Explorers, the great beat thread producer

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by ichommy(m): 2:54am On Dec 22, 2017
Another word for Over load please?
Re: One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) by joinnow: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
Isnothisbus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) / Emirates Airline Introduce Diamond Coated Aeroplane (photos) / 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.