Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' (46906 Views)

See Simi's Reply To Follower Who Said He'll Die If She Doesn't Marry Him / Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married / Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by Amagite(m): 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic is one who always avoids controversy on social media, but this follower seem to have gotten to her with his comment!

She shared a video of herself on Instagram dancing to an Igbo song, and a follower commented that she should go and marry. See her response below...

https://www.lailasblog.com/rita-dominics-reply-follower-told-get-married/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
lolz..... but she should go and marry

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by ReorxTohGan(m): 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
damn!!!....abeg make sombori pour me water,this is too much!!!!

221 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by MatricNumber(m): 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nigerians on social media just dont mind their buisness.

37 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
Most of these beautiful old celebs that are still unmarried must have lost their wombs due to rigorous forking and abortions..
So they make do with sugar daddies...

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by Smellymouth: 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hahahahahaha.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by Smellymouth: 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
ReorxTohGan:
damn!!!....abeg make sombori pour me water,this is too much!!!!

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by Evablizin(f): 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
shocked

gringringringringrin

Still on the matter,"RIP ENGLISH"

Sorry dude.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
I'm more focused on the Fan's name.
Tokunbo.

cheesycheesygrin

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by Evablizin(f): 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
olihilistic:
I'm more focused on the Fan's name. Tokunbo.

cheesycheesygrin
gringrin
Why are you like this now?

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
Evablizin:
gringrin
Why are you like this now?
Lol. You've been seeing my posts around?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
angry

∆ Rita should take it eazy oo ∆

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by elgramz: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
Some fools will never learn to mind their business. He got served

14 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by dfrost: 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
grin cheesy when somebody will not mind his or her own business. Shoking mouth in anoda person matter.

14 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by Khd95(m): 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rita savage Dominicgrin

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by emeijeh(m): 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hhhmmm Tokunbo_cole right now,...

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by IamLaura(f): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
They only reply hurtful and sensitive comments not compliments.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by Treasure17(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
Lol.
Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by emeijeh(m): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Most of these beautiful old celebs that are still unmarried must have lost their wombs due to rigorous forking and abortions..

You always sound dumb.
Ending the year does not mean closing up one's senses

74 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by Yeligray(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
Saii, this offing weak me
Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by roarik(f): 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
dis one weak me...lmao
Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by Jodha(f): 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
Her fan is right though...she looks miserable...

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by dasparrow: 2:13am On Dec 21, 2017
Jodha:

No she does not look miserable. What of all the married people dealing with cheating spouses, intrusive in-laws, abusive spouses, infertility?

Stop acting like being married is an automatic ticket to forever happiness especially with the way many Nigerian women in Nigeria are treated like slaves in their own husband's houses and have no voice.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by Richy4(m): 4:22am On Dec 21, 2017
Jodha:

Hmmmm!!!! Only Nairaland Commissioner for happiness can possibly know this...

10 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by jerryBoss1(m): 5:02am On Dec 21, 2017
Wondering the kind errors she made too before EDITING and posting that sad face of hers grin grin.

Okorohausa shall build you a statue soon no worry grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by Macnnoli4(m): 6:38am On Dec 21, 2017
Savage reply. Advisers have tried,but Rita Dominic has made her position clear already.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by Evablizin(f): 8:05am On Dec 21, 2017
cc Mynd44

cc Lalasticlala.
Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by BornAgainMay: 8:06am On Dec 21, 2017
grin

But Rita is old truly
Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by harrwix(m): 8:06am On Dec 21, 2017
grin
Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by Talk2Bella(f): 8:06am On Dec 21, 2017
DrinkLimca:

sometimes i wonder if NwaAmaikpe is a good influence on Nairaland, look at his wannabes, spewing hateful trash all because they wanna accumulate likes they can't take to the bank and cash.

all i wish for you in 2018 is do unto others as you would have them do unto you, cos Karma ain't called a Biitch for nothing

45 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by UbanmeUdie: 8:06am On Dec 21, 2017
shocked

Rita Dominic should go and marry jor!

Useless old cargo at the mercy of cosmetics.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' by wildchild02: 8:06am On Dec 21, 2017
#Epic grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... X'mas Promo is on

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress / Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Yellow Mermaid Dress With Glittery Stones. Fans Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.