Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,389 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:40 PM

World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) (86011 Views)

Is It Possible To Board A Plane With This Condition? / Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet / Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) by smith666999(m): 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
can this plane fly me to heaven?
Re: World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
Airforce1:
Depends on the football field
God bless u jor. If u run halfway 4 d secondary sch field wey dey my village, na die u dey so. U no fit see d goal keeper 4rm d orda side

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) by AiiVee(m): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
fabulous
Re: World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) by Shafiiimran99: 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
The right name should be Ejire or Ejima
Re: World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) by MAXMAN123(m): 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
VERY SOON WHO IS WHO IN NIGERIA WILL PRICING IT

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) by coernes: 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
I no de enter
Re: World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
unbelievable,, wow
Re: World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) by Bimpe29: 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
Waao! But our runways can't accommodate the aircraft.
It's huge though
Re: World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) by arrestdarrester: 11:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
This thing will be dumped in no time. Balance in turbulent situations is doubtful. Low flying will laborious because of the poor streamlining and disregard for aerodynamic laws.

2 Likes

Re: World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) by phlame(m): 12:08am On Dec 21, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Look at the topic, look at what you wrote, then sit down in one corner and think about your destiny.

grin grin grin
Re: World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) by phlame(m): 12:10am On Dec 21, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Look at the topic, look at what you wrote, then sit down in one corner and think about your destiny.

grin grin grin
Re: World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) by cashmoney2580: 12:14am On Dec 21, 2017
kolafolabi:
When would Nigeria's finest Scientists and Technologists start this innovative...... Chai! There is God oooooo
In d dream world, the when unsure seek in for is a future impossible tense

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) by fidet1(m): 12:51am On Dec 21, 2017
Siamese plane grin grin grin
Re: World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) by Awoleesu(m): 3:08am On Dec 21, 2017
I don't see this one last long! Wierd inventions hardly stand the test of time...
Re: World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) by Nobody: 4:06am On Dec 21, 2017
How can this be world's largest plane? Nonsense, wing span is not the same as size. It should be plane with the longest wing span not largest plane in the world.
Re: World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:13am On Dec 21, 2017
abiodunalasa:
Can you imagine ? They are gonna launch rocket from air into space ! My God!

While here in Africa we are still struggling with constant electricity even 170 years after electricity was invented.

God pls for what purpose did you actually create Africa ?
Brother every passing day I regret being an African not bc of my colour but the mentality of the average African. Things are almost totally awkward here and it's invariably sending us backwards. In my next world if am allowed to choose, I will rather not come to the world at all than coming to AfRica again. Damn!!!
Re: World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) by yemififi: 5:44am On Dec 21, 2017
abiodunalasa:

While here in Africa we are still struggling with constant electricity even 170 years after electricity was invented.

Pls ignore this guy. Askin God why he created Africa shows how much u suffer from self esteem
Re: World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) by nairarhymer(m): 6:53am On Dec 21, 2017
this one na Siamese abi conjoined plane
Re: World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) by RaptorX: 7:28am On Dec 21, 2017
MrCEO69:

Fool Africa is a continent. Say ur country Nigeria cos ur neighbor Ghana has 247 light..
I agree lack of constant electricity in year 2017 is primarily a Nigerian problem not necessarily a continent wide problem. Nigerians should blame their hopelessly corrupt SOCIETY for this not the so called leaders who are product of the society.

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) by mosesjida(m): 7:56am On Dec 21, 2017
Lol...dis is a monster...its a nice fabrication
Re: World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) by Interesting15: 8:35am On Dec 21, 2017
abiodunalasa:

God knows all things. God has a good purpose for creating you and putting you in Africa. Perhaps, you are meant to bring up the solutions needed there.
Re: World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) by ifdaeg(m): 8:48am On Dec 21, 2017
Project cost $300m in America l, in Nigeria same project will cost $15billion
Re: World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 21, 2017
Interesting15:

God knows all things. God has a good purpose for creating you and putting you in Africa. Perhaps, you are meant to bring up the solutions needed there.

Hmmm. Thank you. And compliment of the season
Re: World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) by Caseless: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Images of the mammoth plane, nicknamed the 'Roc,' were released.
It shows the plane emerging from its hangar in California's Mojave Desert.
The plane was built by Scaled Composites, an aerospace company founded by Allen's partner in the Stratolaunch project, Burt Rutan.
Scaled is owned by defense contractor Northrop Grumman.
The Stratolaunch weighs approximately 500,000 pounds without any cargo.
huge! 500k pounds...
I can't wait to see the space vehicle emerge from this at altitude.
Re: World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
abiodunalasa:

i just dey wonder gangan
Re: World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) by Charllay(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
I'm glad to find aircraft aficionados here. This is a really mighty plane. My favorite aircraft is the Airbus A380F. Thought I'd seen it all until I saw this. Still trying to figure out why they designed it to have 2 fuselages.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A City In Nigeria With 24/7 Electricity Supply! / Tuition Free Education In Sweden / US Chartered Flight Lands At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.