Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Ladies How Do You See Guys That Have Good Sense Of Dressing But Have No Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You See Guys That Have Good Sense Of Dressing But Have No Money (1748 Views)

How Do You Feel When You See Guys With Nose Ring, Tongue, Ear And The More / See, Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating. / Http://www.naijaready.com.ng/2017/11/see-guys-3-ways-to-know-girl-want-kiss.html (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Do You See Guys That Have Good Sense Of Dressing But Have No Money by naijamakossa(m): 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ladies what is your take on this.

A rich guy with money but can't dress well.

A poor guy but has a good sense of dressing.

I learnt most girls like guys that dress well.
Re: Ladies How Do You See Guys That Have Good Sense Of Dressing But Have No Money by Slimberry1(f): 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
Biko, who good dressing without money epp? The poor guy should focus on how to get money first, he should not be bothered about his looks too much, tho it should not be as bad as tucking in shirt and trousers on sandals no, but make him go find money first, I see broke guys who dress so impressively as been fake, it's not that you'regoing fro job interview or contract defence, so why should you be looking like glammed up without a penny in your pocket? I don't understand .. bring the rich guy with poor dressing sense, we shall change him.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You See Guys That Have Good Sense Of Dressing But Have No Money by naijamakossa(m): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
Slimberry1:
Biko, who good dressing without money epp? The poor guy should focus on how to get money first, he should not be bothered about his looks too much, tho it should not be as bad as tucking in shirt and trousers on sandals no, but make him go find money first, I see broke guys who dress so impressively as been fake, it's not that you'regoing fro job interview or contract defence, so why should you be looking like glammed up without a penny in your pocket? I don't understand .. bring the rich guy with poor dressing sense, we shall Behind him up.
there is this notion that guys that dress well don't take care of ladies,they are only concern about their self and going to expensive boutiques
Re: Ladies How Do You See Guys That Have Good Sense Of Dressing But Have No Money by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
I see them as packaging but no content. grin.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You See Guys That Have Good Sense Of Dressing But Have No Money by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
mama chioma so You De Nairaland?
Re: Ladies How Do You See Guys That Have Good Sense Of Dressing But Have No Money by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
DeadRat:
mama chioma so You De Nairaland?
who be mama chioma? abeg o, I cannor fit shout cheesy.
Re: Ladies How Do You See Guys That Have Good Sense Of Dressing But Have No Money by softiebae: 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
wetin we wan use good dressing do
Re: Ladies How Do You See Guys That Have Good Sense Of Dressing But Have No Money by naijamakossa(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
do no feelings or turn on shocked
Re: Ladies How Do You See Guys That Have Good Sense Of Dressing But Have No Money by naijamakossa(m): 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
softiebae:
wetin we wan use good dressing do
na Una go still complain if the man no sabi dress
Re: Ladies How Do You See Guys That Have Good Sense Of Dressing But Have No Money by Slimberry1(f): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
naijamakossa:

We go teach am
Re: Ladies How Do You See Guys That Have Good Sense Of Dressing But Have No Money by habsydiamond(m): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Chameleon strategy, guys wey get brain.... grin grin grin...for my villa na dressing dey hook babes ooo no be money
Re: Ladies How Do You See Guys That Have Good Sense Of Dressing But Have No Money by Worksunlimited: 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
Slimberry1:

We go teach am

Lies..
Re: Ladies How Do You See Guys That Have Good Sense Of Dressing But Have No Money by lereinter(m): 12:07am On Dec 21, 2017
nig gals 95% oloso
Re: Ladies How Do You See Guys That Have Good Sense Of Dressing But Have No Money by Burgerlomo: 1:08am On Dec 21, 2017
Abeg bro dis yah questions weak me ooo, nah who good dressings without Kudi, Ego or Owo epp cool
Re: Ladies How Do You See Guys That Have Good Sense Of Dressing But Have No Money by LessNoise: 1:41am On Dec 21, 2017
How do you dress good buh no money and be rich and not dress well? shocked
Re: Ladies How Do You See Guys That Have Good Sense Of Dressing But Have No Money by QueenSekxy(f): 3:25am On Dec 21, 2017
wetin concern me with broke ass niqqurs..
undecided
Re: Ladies How Do You See Guys That Have Good Sense Of Dressing But Have No Money by ChewingStick(m): 3:40am On Dec 21, 2017
@ slimberry1
There was this pretty girl i met somemonths ago when i went to market to buy foodstuffs

i was on my polo, jean trouser and sandals.

When i saw her, i tucked in my polo into my jean and approached her with my crazy smile.

... fastforward to today, there's no day she doesnt call my number just to hear my voice. tongue
Re: Ladies How Do You See Guys That Have Good Sense Of Dressing But Have No Money by softiebae: 5:37am On Dec 21, 2017
naijamakossa:
i will teach him how to dress
Re: Ladies How Do You See Guys That Have Good Sense Of Dressing But Have No Money by naijamakossa(m): 7:22am On Dec 21, 2017
ChewingStick:
@ slimberry1
There was this pretty girl i met somemonths ago when i went to market to buy foodstuffs

i was on my polo, jean trouser and sandals.

When i saw her, i tucked in my polo into my jean and approached her with my crazy smile.

... fastforward to today, there's no day she doesnt call my number just to hear my voice. tongue
lol oga,you be man wey sabi cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? / Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! / Lifeofairforce1:No Girl Is Pregnant For this dude. He's living a fake life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.