Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Please Help Me Out With The Title Of This Song. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Help Me Out With The Title Of This Song. (425 Views)

What's The Title Of This Song? / What Is The Title Of The Song In Joy The Soap Advert / I Need To Download A Song, Don't Know The Title. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out With The Title Of This Song. by LordeCalifornia: 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
theres a music Video I'm looking for. It was done by Two Nigerian instrumentalists. The music video gained massive airplay on Soundcity, HipTv, Trace Urban etc about a year ago. it was done by two young Nigerian instrumentalists, there was no singing throughout the song, just two happy instrumentalists playing the keyboard.

can anyone help me with the title of the song?
Re: Please Help Me Out With The Title Of This Song. by kingwill2050(m): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
LordeCalifornia:
theres a music Video I'm looking for. It was done by Two Nigerian instrumentalists. The music video gained massive airplay on Soundcity, HipTv, Trace Urban etc about a year ago. it was done by two young Nigerian instrumentalists, there was no singing throughout the song, just two happy instrumentalists playing the keyboard.

can anyone help me with the title of the song?
ioeqywhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtfgjkojkojkojkojko

(1) (Reply)

Terry Tha Rapman Ft. Oritse Femi, DJ Spinall & Pherowshuz – Okpolor Eye / What Child Is This By Olamide & Shekhinah: Perfect Collaboration Or Not? / Singer Shatta Wale’s Father Threatens To Call God On His Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.