Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Will Arsenal Shine Again? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Will Arsenal Shine Again? (2265 Views)

Theo Walcott’s Injury: How Will Arsenal Cope In His Absence? / Will Arsenal Overcome This Injury Crises Without Bringing In New Players? / Will Arsenal Qualify For The Champions League?plz Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Arsenal Shine Again? by adogho(m): 2:15am On Dec 24, 2005
Hello soccer fans,
Every one to in the world is asking just one question and is no other question but about the thenry henry led team " WILL ARSENAL RISE AGAIN". with bekham, pires, ljungberg piesieand the ever in-form thierry herny, one will say the days of arsenal as one of the top contenders the the pership title is over.
The team once hail immortals, untouchable and invisible as suddenly turn to the laughing stock of the english permiership. considering their last 3 games which will all saw arsenal picking 0 point out of the possible 9. the defeat by their arch-rival has come to confirmthat arsenal needs nothing than to go for relegation and fight back to the permiership in order for them to be more serious.
nelly adogho
DELTA STATE POLYTECHNIC OTEFE OGHARA.

Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by Akolawole(m): 2:43am On Dec 24, 2005
Yes, they can come back.
Arsenal is STILL one of the most ecxiting team in the World. They play fascinating football, but they MUST buy few experienced players at all cost.
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by Greatpeter(m): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2005
Arsenal can shine again, I don't see them going on relagation.
The only thing they need now is to fortiefy their midfield and hold on
to Thienry Henry, they should not allow this deadly striker go.

If they need to make be the highest paid striker in Premiership they
should go ahead.

Arsenal can shine again and can never be relegated.
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by Akolawole(m): 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2005
If they need to make be the highest paid striker in Premiership they
should go ahead

GP, what do you mean by this?
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by slary(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2005
Hey Kola, going on relegation would not solve the problems, what the Gunners need

at the moment is to inject new players into the team,especially in the defence line.

To me in my personal opinion Arsenal plays the most entertaining football in England.

The GUNNERS will rise again. grin grin
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by Akolawole(m): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2005
@ Slary
Entertainment with no sense abi!
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by bagoma(f): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2006
dry bones will rise again. smiley
YES! Arsenal will find its feet again.
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by nicetohave(m): 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2006
Maybe next season..............and arsene wenger has to start thinking like a good coach and stop "poke nosing" into Jose maurinho's business
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by Akolawole(m): 1:00am On Jan 03, 2006
Good NiceToHave,

Its a word for Wenger
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by Chxta(m): 1:18am On Jan 03, 2006
I still don't understand the thrust of this thread
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by slary(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2006
Gunners 4 life.
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by nicetohave(m): 6:21am On Jan 06, 2006
....and the losers of the mment cool
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by Chxta(m): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2006
Losers of the moment maybe, but that is what makes a true fan. In my time I have watched a lot of 'ManU' fans jump ship to Ch€£$k¥, and I consider such people asewo, simple. A true fan sticks with his club through thivk and thin. All clubs much have such times.
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by bagoma(f): 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2006
true word,chxta.
thats what i keep telling them.
whether sail or sink, i'm a gunner forever.
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by Proffesor(m): 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2006
Never,when Unre goes,it will be all over.
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by nicetohave(m): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2006
Bagoma will find them a replacement cool
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by vichel(m): 8:35am On Jan 08, 2006
What kind of question is this,would arsenal rise again? angry The arsenal team at this time is full with young and very talented players, and u as this question. These are players that in the next two to three years would become the best in the world.If u've lost hope,let me assure u that this Arsenal tea would surprise the world.
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by nicetohave(m): 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2006
okay, so we wait and see...... cool maybe na only arsenal get young ball jogglers and yet are winning poff
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by bagoma(f): 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2006
nicetohave, hmmmm! angry sad angry sad
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by nicetohave(m): 5:19am On Feb 15, 2006
arsenal continues to shine grin

Liverpool 1 vs Arsenal 0
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by Akolawole(m): 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2006
nicetohave:

arsenal continues to shine grin

Liverpool 1 vs Arsenal 0

@Nice
They wont listen to words of advice
Listenening to Weger make their team a joker, he keep on saying the team has character and spirit.
What is the essence of C and S while losing?
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by bolaoni(m): 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2006
Watching that game again Liverpool is sickening. Imagine a whole Henry looking like a passenger on the field of play. Adebayor tried but couldn't find his bearing as well.

I only noticed Pires on the field of play when he was substituted shocked

The mistake of selling Viera is so grave that Arsenal will continue to pay for it even into next season if they don't buy a QUALITY player.

I wonder what Wenger means by his C & S when most of their passes were going to the opponent. Abeg did they even play any corner kick? At a point I was seeing 13 - 0 for corners shocked. That should be C & S abi?
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by Akolawole(m): 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2006
bolaoni:

The mistake of selling Viera is so grave that Arsenal will continue to pay for it even into next season if they don't buy a QUALITY player.

Wenger sell this man with enemity, i know their fans will not agree with me.

If they( Bagoma, Pie1ect,Slary etc) want me to tell them, I will.
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by adexway(m): 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2006
Asernal are having the trials of a time. They fumble they never knew the importance of Viera and also the luck of Kanu. Now they paying for their misdeeds. I just hope in times to come they get things right. Now that 'Igwe' Henry is calling it quit. No hard feelings.
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by nicetohave(m): 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2006
well better luck next season  cool

bagoma, please why are you not talking now? you know i meant well but the gunners are gone for good as far as 2006 is concerned  grin
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by bagoma(f): 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2006
yeah i know that this is the worst season we've had since wenger joined, so many things are terribly wrong at the moment but like i keep saying this tough time will pass. i dont know how long it'll take but we'll surely fix things come next season.

besides i know a little secret most dont know.

we'll be back on our feet again and we'll walk tall and everyone will see it.
all them haters will be shamed.
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by ijele(m): 12:24am On Feb 16, 2006
Arsenal will rise again,this is their trying moment.it's only when you lose that you know you re a champion but when you lose, you ve a lot to explore! Even if they like let them go relegation,am a gunner 4 life
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by nicetohave(m): 12:26am On Feb 16, 2006
Im a Barca for lyfe cheesy yeay all hail the 2006 champions cup winners
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by Akolawole(m): 12:47am On Feb 16, 2006
@Nice
No team is sure of winning the champions league, in fact its not by myth or people.
Porto sneak to win it 2 seasons ago, Mediocre team in Liverpool won it last year. prior to the competition this year, the bookmaker tipped Chelsea having been semi-finalist in the last two seasons but i fear but ,
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by nicetohave(m): 12:49am On Feb 16, 2006
A mediocre won it last year, this year its Barca cheesy cool
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by menike(m): 12:14am On Mar 27, 2006
Arsenal Vs Barca

own the CL Finals.
Re: Will Arsenal Shine Again? by SirKay3(m): 10:15am On Jan 23, 2007
Is ARSENAL shinning now?

GUNNERS FOR LIFE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ballon D'opinion: Who Should Win The Ballon D'or?? / Bonus: Free Fixed Matches For Today - 09/09/2017 / Arsenal Fc Fans Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.