Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2059782 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (1315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Abia1stSon: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneast: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
ChilledPill:
[s][/s]
This illiterate onitsha main market 'lister fan belt' trader again? nairaland sef giving voice to id!ots,

Chino has taught you guys how to curse okwa ya?

You living in a red mud with brown roof zinc is cursing someone living in a three storey building of his...

Poverty kill you there...
ofenmanu abi broking and dead imo poo I cannot fouled my hands seeing you useless people given Given the great city of Igbo land insult Anambra is backbone of Igbo land .
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
investnow2013:
BLITZ PLACE features a large and more comfortable space Spanning about 6,000 square feet of fully air conditioned sealed and well decorated event arena.

Our event place has a well-structured stage for live performances backed with high definition sound systems, adored with lightings that are colored with beautiful chandeliers.
A well decorated event place, flagged with comfortable and aesthetic chairs and tables. And can host 500 guests comfortably in round tables as well as 800 guests in a straight sitting arrangement.

CONTACT
Address : 24/26 Ezeiweka Road Awada-Obosi, Anambra State.
For Bookings & Enquiries : 09064441196
Instagram : @blitzplace
Anambra is only Igbo city new things are happening I love Anambra state that is why thousands of wawa and Abakiliki people troops into the great city like pigs.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
ChilledPill:
[s][/s]
Your father and mother were id!ots then later gave birth to a bigger idiot who is now roaming the street of onitsha doing OSO AHIA in 'lister fan belt'

I am sure you are one of the mad men Obiano is trying to do away with
not for me but for you and ur generation dead imo poo.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=oneast post=69500152]Good. Pictures please cheesy

Rocha's is a goal and shaku shaku city kai

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chef2000: 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
[s]
omadeltason:
ofenmanu abi broking and dead imo poo I cannot fouled my hands seeing you useless people given Given the great city of Igbo land insult Anambra is backbone of Igbo land .
[/s]
Illiterate Onitsha main market 'lister fan belt' seller go and get some education so that you can stop disgracing your useless generation on nairaland....

Poor illiterate beggar, calling an entire state filled with people whose shoe laces he can never untie POO..

Poverty has really done many damages in your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chef2000: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
[s]
omadeltason:
Anambra is only Igbo city new things are happening I love Anambra state that is why thousands of wawa and Abakiliki people troops into the great city like pigs.
[/s]
Poor dirty illiterate from a useless generation of bastards and id!ots....

Foolish and empty monkey woe unto you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneast: 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
I have warned you to face your dead Abia state and stay away from this thread and stop causing confusion here with your partner. Abia thread has been opened for you but you still carried on with this your Aba dirty mentality here. I am yet to see you on any Abia thread.

[s]
Chef2000:

Illiterate Onitsha main market 'lister fan belt' seller go and get some education so that you can stop disgracing your useless generation on nairaland....Poor illiterate beggar, calling an entire state filled with people whose shoe laces he can never untie POO..Poverty has really done many damages in your head
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chef2000: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
[s]
oneast:
I have warned you to face your dead Abia state and stay away from this thread and stop causing confusion here with your partner. Abia thread has been opened for you but you still carried on with this your Aba dirty mentality here. I am yet to see you on any Abia thread.
[/s]
Are you the owner of NL to tell me where to post and where not to post?

Oboy lee kwa mu lee kwa problem ooo

Nna just tell the id!ot to focus on his state, post good pictures of his state, praise his state and uplift his state but never deride other Igbo state then there will be peace...

Ndewo nwa-mkpi.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneast: 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
Take your nuisance to your dead Abia state and stop disturbing this thread. Take your partner and go to the Abia thread. The guy is your partner just take him with you to your state thread. You are never worried that your state is dead but you are always here causing confusion. Nkapi go to your dirty state.

[s]
Chef2000:

Oboy lee kwa mu lee kwa problem oooNna just tell the id!ot to focus on his state, post good pictures of his state, praise his state and uplift his state but never deride other Igbo state then there will be peace...
Ndewo nwa-mkpi.
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
ANSMEDIA, investnow, chino and others please explain what those trailers I saw at New Tarzan along Onitsha-Enugu express are doing there? Saw those on my way from Awka to Onitsha today. Hope this isn't what I'm thinking please, we don't need such in an already congested city just like we have in Lagos biko nu.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
How about in Atani road, Obodo ukwu road, Portharcourt rd, Akunnia woliwo street,Oba,Amasea and Ihiala?.... The govt must find a solution to this before our few narrow roads are damaged

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SGANIVA(m): 5:12am On Jul 19, 2018
onitsha need good road network ,there is no road in onitsha.onitsha need good infrastructural upgrade and not all this you are posting as development

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 19, 2018
oneast:
Take your nuisance to your dead Abia state and stop disturbing this thread. Take your partner and go to the Abia thread. The guy is your partner just take him with you to your state thread. You are never worried that your state is dead but you are always here causing confusion. Nkapi go to your dirty state.

[s][/s]

oneast, you are just being terrible in this thread. This thread is for development and not for your insults. I just wish that the mods will do the needful and ban those who are hell bent in sowing seeds of discord amongst the Igbo tribe. Those I don't even know if they are Igbos self......

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TundeBricklayer: 6:01am On Jul 19, 2018
omadeltason:
I don't know why you guys refused to mature for years on Nairaland, no wisdom at all, I keep wondering how you guys live in your various homes.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kingsley1000(m): 7:05am On Jul 19, 2018
SGANIVA:
onitsha need good road network ,there is no road in onitsha.onitsha need good infrastructural upgrade and not all this you are posting as development
ONITSHA METROPOLICS(northern ogbaru,obosi ,nkpor, fegge, 33,ogidi,nkwerre ezunaka)needs aggressive road construction and link roads especially inner street roads to connect all these towns and most importantly,we need flyover at (inland town)mcc junction that will connect awada via oraifite street.chino kee ife ilo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 7:49am On Jul 19, 2018

Anambra Residents Enjoined To Support State Govt Security Initiatives

19 JULY 2018

Ndi Anambra have been called to support Governor Willie Obiano in the security of lives and properties across the state.
The Senior Special Assistant to the governor on security Prince Innocent Offordile made the appeal while speaking to the ABS in Awka.

He appealed to the citizenry to see the security of lives and properties of the residents of the state as a collective duty.

The SSA who appreciated all the security agencies in the state as well as the vigilante groups, noted that no meaningful development will take place in a crime prone environment, hence the efforts by the Obiano administration to bring sanity to the state.

Prince Offordlie advised those who engage in crimes and other social vices to desist, as the Willie Obiano's government is out to ensure that the state remains the safest state in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Niccoloimhotep: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

I don't know why you guys refused to mature for years on Nairaland, no wisdom at all, I keep wondering how you guys live in your various homes.
most of those people you see post bad stuffs here are kids. Some of them arr still in secondary school and are currently being fed by their parents. Otherwise i dont see how its possible for a full grown adult to have time for such flippancy when he has a lot of obligations to meet up with to keep his family running.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 9:10am On Jul 19, 2018
Chef2000:
[s][/s]

Oboy lee kwa mu lee kwa problem ooo

Nna just tell the id!ot to focus on his state, post good pictures of his state, praise his state and uplift his state but never deride other Igbo state then there will be peace...

Ndewo nwa-mkpi.
abangwa man
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2018
SGANIVA:
how many ur dead and broke Abia have you useless abangwas. you complain about Onitsha and still yet ur useless ngwa brothers troops into Onitsha for surviver like pigs.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 9:19am On Jul 19, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
most of those people you see post bad stuffs here are kids. Some of them arr still in secondary school and are currently being fed by their parents. Otherwise i dont see how its possible for a full grown adult to have time for such flippancy when he has a lot of obligations to meet up with to keep his family running.
ANAMBRA IS HOME FOE ALL WHETHER WAWA AND NGWA PEOPLE LIKE IT OR NOT I AM DELTA .

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
proudly Igbo from delta state ndi Igbo na ama nma nke ukwuu.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 9:28am On Jul 19, 2018
this idiot Genevieve has nothing in Igbo land but the idiot build huge large estate in Hausa land so up til how we Igbo's never learn our mistakes how many investment own by Hausa man or yoluba person in Igbo land chai ndi Igbo I weep for una ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 9:31am On Jul 19, 2018
pls omanbala media warriors biko I need new picture of Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 9:35am On Jul 19, 2018
PLS SUPPORT OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK OLUKA BM THE PAGE IS ABOUT IGBO CITIES AND INVESTMENT IN IGBO LAND.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChilledPill: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2018
[s]
omadeltason:
how many ur dead and broke Abia have you useless abangwas. you complain about Onitsha and still yet ur useless ngwa brothers troops into Onitsha for surviver like pigs.
[/s]
This illiterate Onitcha 'lister fan belt' trader again? after giving you heavy blows yesterday you ran away to come this morning to post rubbish thinking I am not around, you'll be the reason for me to keep visiting this thread...

Illiterate dirty onitcha pig, how many anambra peeps are in Aba and Umuahia this morning? millions of them buying water leaf, ugu and oka mmiri to take to your barren state... ezi ohia
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneast: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2018
I still don't know what your problem is. Why can't you take your partner and get lost from this thread. Why can't you for once be mindful of your dead and cursed Abia state for once? Face your piggery dead Abia state and leave this thread alone. The guy you kept quoting is not from Anambra but from your state. A thread has been opened for you but you are still loitering here like a ghost with your partner all in a bid to cause trouble and bring bashing on your Abia state.

[s]
ChilledPill:

This illiterate Onitcha 'lister fan belt' trader again? after giving you heavy blows yesterday you ran away to come this morning to post rubbish thinking I am not around, you'll be the reason for me to keep visiting this thread...
Illiterate dirty onitcha pig, how many anambra peeps are in Aba and Umuahia this morning? millions of them buying water leaf, ugu and oka mmiri to take to your barren state... ezi ohia
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChilledPill: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2018
[s]
oneast:
I still don't know what your problem is. Why can't you take your partner and get lost from this thread. Why can't you for once be mindful of your dead and cursed Abia state for once? Face your piggery dead Abia state and leave this thread alone. The guy you kept quoting is not from Anambra but from your state. A thread has been opened for you but you are still loitering here like a ghost with your partner all in a bid to cause trouble and bring bashing on your Abia state.
[/s]
Mr Monkey, I would have unfollowed this shitty but you keep bringing me back with your rant, trying to use another moniker to confuse me.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneast: 10:51am On Jul 19, 2018
Hehehehe..please stay with me. Open your own thread and show us what your cursed dead worthless Abia state has got. Where are the 1000 Abia pictures? cheesy

[s]
ChilledPill:

Mr Monkey, I would have unfollowed this shitty but you keep bringing me back with your rant, trying to use another moniker to confuse me.
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChilledPill: 11:03am On Jul 19, 2018
[s]
oneast:
Hehehehe..please stay with me. Open your own thread and show us what your cursed dead worthless Abia state has got. Where are the 1000 Abia pictures? cheesy
[/s]
Okay now let me tell this secret, I'll visit Nigeria on November this year, I have many pictures with me but that wouldn't be enough for the kind of thread I want to open for Abia God's own state... When I am back I will take some shots and post them with the one I have.

Hope I made myself clear you know say u be illiterate.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 19, 2018
investnow2013:
.EZEIWEKA ROAD OBOSI ANAMBRA STATE

See how ugly the street is. The residents and the government did not even think about tree planting before paving the road in the first place. This is why Anambra will never make the list of top beautiful states in Nigeria even with all its multiple 4 story buildings. The colour of the houses are dull and are already fading off, this also has to be addressed by the house owners. We are still on a very long thing in Dbanj's voice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (1315) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.