Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:19 PM

Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) (43480 Views)

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) / Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Explorers(m): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
Popular pastor, Shepherd Bushiri, who is the founder of the Enlightened Christian Gathering Church is in the news again.

This time, the wealthy pastor is in the news for buying his first daughter a Maserati Levante worth N27m to celebrate her birthday.

He shared the photos on his Facebook page with a few words to appreciate God for the gift of his daughter.

In his words;

I always count myself blessed during this time of the year because I get the honor to celebrate, not only one but two God-given gifts in my life.

I celebrate the birth of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and also the birth of our first daughter, Israella Bushiri.

It seems like just yesterday when her little palms held my forefinger. It seems like only a while ago when I celebrated that finally I could lift her up and allow her to rest on my shoulders. It's been a joy and heavens honor to watch her grow from being a baby to being the strong and brave child that she is today. I count myself blessed because not only did she give me a reason to smile but she gave me the opportunity to be called a Dad.

My sweet little daughter, my pride and joy. May God's loving kindness always shine on your beautiful face. I prophesy long life! You shall be great and yours, shall be a life that heaven celebrates.

Happy birthday my princess!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2099195726759368&id=204654116213548

2 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Explorers(m): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Israella posing with her new car, Maserati Levante.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by biacan(f): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
When explorers creates.......everyone rush in..... wink

24 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by cashlurd(m): 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
A PASTOR did this

Some gullible Nigerians would still come out and kick against the #FreeTheSheepieMovement of Daddy. Freeze. The pastoral work is now a lucrative venture where in millions of naira are raked in on a daily basis.

All those pastors out there, 85% of them were never doing well in life in terms of business or career path until they became pastors.

Well, so long as Nigerians keep been gullible, pastors will keep having fat bank accounts.

192 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by cacmatters(m): 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
This is morally wrong

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
shocked

His daughter is cute,HBD PRETTY GIRL.

10 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by cacmatters(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
biacan:
g
G for gold

6 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
Beautiful girl, beautiful car , Happy birthday to her smiley

7 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
He can't tell me he doesn't have poverty-stricken people that needs help in his church but flaunting a 27m naira car for a lil girl's birthday.

That money would have gone a long way if it was judiciously spent on charity.

Wetin be my own for pastor's wahala sef, kintemi? undecided

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by tolulope855(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
It's all cool... .make Una chill
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
cacmatters:
This is morally wrong
Huh? How please?
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by alfred007(m): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
ok
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
Explorers:
Popular pastor, Shepherd Bushiri, who is the founder of the Enlightened Christian Gathering Church is in the news again.

This time, the wealthy pastor is in the news for buying his first daughter a Maserati Levante worth N27m to celebrate her birthday.

He shared the photos on his Facebook page with a few words to appreciate God for the gift of his daughter.

In his words;

"I always count myself blessed during this time of the year because I get the honor to celebrate, not only one but two God-given gifts in my life.

https://gossip.naija.ng/1141861-prominent-pastor-buys-n27m-maserati-levante-luxury-car-celebrate-birthday-lo.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4027422490
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
where is this Pastor and his church located plzzz??
Cos this car is a Right hand Drive in the Pic

4 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Trustme2(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
Evablizin:
Huh? How please?
Make the baby use am as toy na as toys don finish for market

4 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
FreeTheSheeple

12 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by RX480(m): 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
angry

this man buys his daughter a 27 million naira car while another pastor gives 1000+ widows Bags of rice, oil, tomato paste and livestock for roughly less that amount https://www.nairaland.com/4245024/peace-ibiyeomie-salvation-ministries-showers

6 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by abdollar2020: 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
people are suffering in ur village yet you go use members tithe buy maserati for little girl.show to the needy first because na people money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by abdollar2020: 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
people are suffering in ur village yet you go use members tithe buy maserati for little girl.show to the needy first because na people money.That is the real truth take it or leave it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Twizzy30(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
when i see things like this happening, i take my time to smile at God's wonderful creations. There are many people who lacks daily while some have it plenty, but at the end of everything we all go six feet down the earth without taking a pin with us grin Am happy for that though

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by purpulrain: 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
okay
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by xreal: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
I will like to have a look at his church members' car park on a sunday morning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by ades0la(f): 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
Obviously not Nigerian, but where will the girl drive the car to? Or is it just restricted to the compound? Does she even know how to drive?

Happy birthday to the little princess. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
Guys cool down, look at the car a second time, do we use RHD cars in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by manitobor(m): 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
Was expecting to see a lady in her twenties.

Needless waste of resources. Money that can feed hundreds of thousands of homeless people.

The sheeple's tithe being put to frivolous use.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by yrex01(m): 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
dad only get me plastic ball once ... still proud of him tho !!!?

11 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by baybeeboi: 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nice ride

2 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nice one
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ubenedictus(m): 1:30am On Dec 21, 2017
Lord have Mercy. what have men done in your name?

2 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 2:39am On Dec 21, 2017
Explorers:

Is he not that guy they refer to major1?
That man is their God in that church. They refer to God as "God of major1"

My aunt is so addicted to that man to the extent that she wrote his name on her bedroom's wall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by FreeConCiencE: 2:43am On Dec 21, 2017
abdollar2020:
people are suffering in ur village yet you go use members tithe buy maserati for little girl.show to the needy first because na people money.That is the real truth take it or leave it.

Did he force people to pay him tithes?

1 Like

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by FreeConCiencE: 2:45am On Dec 21, 2017
xreal:
I will like to have a look at his church members' car park on a sunday morning.

Did he force church member to pay him tithe?
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by buskie13(m): 3:42am On Dec 21, 2017
FreeConCiencE:

Did he force church member to pay him tithe?
keep kwayet before I club your mouth

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi / How God Saved Me From The Hands Of Bandits On My Way To Abuja / Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.