Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Why Do Many People End Up Regretting Their Choice Of Spouse??! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Many People End Up Regretting Their Choice Of Spouse??! (3228 Views)

S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting / 4 Reasons Why People End Up In Protracted Relationships / I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Many People End Up Regretting Their Choice Of Spouse??! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
habsydiamond:
the movie go pull crowd oooo.....na ill luck dey follow the main actor......who come be boss....

cool
Re: Why Do Many People End Up Regretting Their Choice Of Spouse??! by MissJoy29(f): 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
solasoulmusic:
People don’t regret their spouse they actually regret some of the choices they or their spouse made that got them into the situation

See T bills and Tiwa the things they said to each other was in the heat of the moment and he reacted on instagram she reacted on YouTube but they both hurt each other. As soon as the heat died their feelings remain the same

Wisdom is knowing the things that take you to that limit and vowing not to get angry to the point where you want to hurt them that is not the aim of love it will take time by that is your power
A thousand likes for this!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People End Up Regretting Their Choice Of Spouse??! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ubunja, check this thread !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral / My Encounter With Mami-water / Do Ladies Also Get Friendzone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.