Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody (43071 Views)

Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by tochukwuifediba: 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
Screen shot

Breaking News
Innoson has refused his release because he is demanding to know the reason for his arrest.

https://mobile.twitter.com/innosonmotors/status/943571629610807298

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by EASY39(m): 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nice One

172 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by sarrki(m): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
Its Efcc versus Gtb

Not a tribal or family war

10 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by eagleeye2: 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
You were arrested because it is an arrest.

Modified:
Please, don't be quick to insult for the sake of insult. I ain't supporting efcc,, and remaining back in their custody there is no way Innoson is going to get justice. (especially for his wife that was slapped ). Let him go home and assemble his legal team and head back to the courts.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by sarrki(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
Its Gtbank versus innoson

Nothing like Igbo's versus Nigeria

Gtbank is a private entity also innoson

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by sarrki(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
EASY39:
Nice One

Papa please what is nice in this ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by psucc(m): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
I really pity Nigerians. If I may be permitted to say my mind, this Innoson saga is jut to take away the attention of citizens from the the scourging petrol scarcity that has hit the nation and from all indications will be getting harder as we launch into the peak of the festive period.

And believe me for that price to reduce it may birth a new price.

159 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Evablizin(f): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
shocked

Oga Inno go in peace,demanding to know why they arrested you is a waste of time because they will tell you lies.

45 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by BuariCopyPaste: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
sarrki:
Its Gtbank versus innoson

Nothing like Igbo's versus Nigeria

Gtbank is a private entity also innoson

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by CakezbyMarie: 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
psucc:
I really pity Nigerians. If I may be permitted to say my mind, this Innoson saga is jut to take away the attention of citizens from the the scourging petrol scarcity that has hit the nation and from all indications will be getting harder as we launch into the peak of the festive period.

they know we easily get distracted

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by AnodaIT(m): 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hmm
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by NwaAmaikpe: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
shocked

Good for him,
The bloody debtor is trying to whip up sentiments.

EFCC is on the right track,
Gtbank is on the right track.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by MrHistorian: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Incarceration - be it temporarily or permanently is the least thing to use as a tool of protest.

Even Nnamdi Kanu gladly accepted freedom after the initial gra gra of "I can't leave my comrades here"

So,Who is Innoson?

15 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by ElPadrino33: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nice one brave man , but remember that he who fights and runs away lives to fight another day. Remember that this is Nigeria

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by eagleeye2: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
psucc:

Has gotten to #200 here in Abia,, may still go higher as the weekend approaches.

8 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by justdivine: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
Don't leave we are in your support

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by MrHistorian: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
Incarceration - be it temporarily or permanently is the least thing to use as a tool of protest.

Even Nnamdi Kanu gladly accepted freedom after the initial gra gra of "I can't leave my comrades here"

So,Who is Innoson?

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by EmmaEma: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
sad
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Xbee007(m): 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
@OP, why is your screenshot showing 10:59pm when the Tweet was actually posted on 8:59pm

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by eagleeye2: 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Oga Inno go in peace,demanding to know why they arrested you is a waste of time because they will tell you lies.
The man should sue their ass for slapping his wife. Damages #10 Billion.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by chigoizie7(m): 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
In that case, the other thread is fake?

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by ODVanguard: 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
He should start living there na. undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by sekundosekundo: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
CakezbyMarie:
they know we easily get distracted
LMAO
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by bugidon(m): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nice one. #itsbecauseweareigbos

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
Its not a bad move. EFCC has been useless thing since inception!

18 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by anyimontana(m): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
Efcc dey fall hand sha.u don't know the Genesis of quarell,u just jump in..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by tuoyoojo(m): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
this country sef

one week
one drama
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
Apart from d reason of d arrest dat his demanding, he also want his 6billion naira cash from GTB b4 he leaves

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by bedspread: 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
SINCERELY, I AM MORE CONFUSED OF THIS GOVERNMENT THAN YOU ARE

LETS JUST#END EFCC NOW

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by seunlayi(m): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
If this man can be in this poo, what is the fate of we that don't have up to them in the Nigerian economy. Nigeria is d--med

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Shop Allows Oyinbo Man Walk Away With N200k Worth Of Goods Without Payment / Naira Now Undervalued After Float, Bank Of America Says / Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.