₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,949,173 members, 4,043,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 January 2018 at 07:06 PM

Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You (1705 Views)

Get Trained To $$$ Make Dollar With Your Laptop, Deskstop And Android Phones / 7 Ways You Waste Your Salary Without Knowing / Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by silverextract: 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
Learn how to extract pure silver from easy to source waste around you

Have you heard about silver extraction business?

The business of silver extraction is simply a business that involves the chemical extraction of pure silver from easy to source waste and selling for pure cash.
The extraction is done in just 3 days. Moreover the waste involved could be easily be sourced.
You don't walk around looking for buyers after processing your silver
It doesn't require so much energy and skill from you since it's very easy to learn and you can start doing it from the first day you learn.

With little capital, you can start this business. It is a profitable business you can start with just N10,000.

Benefits of Silver Extraction Business:

1: It is guaranteed to end your financial struggles
2: It will fix you up on a fast lane to financial freedom
3: You will learn to make money easily with peace of mind
4: You can raise quick cash with this business to meet any pressing need

In this business, there is always an inflow of cash.

And lots more.

Now that you are willing to commence this business, all you need is a complete
and simple training with a reliable mentorship which I am willing to give you
and you can get started even on your very first day.

So to gain access to this exclusive FREE training.
Chat me up on whatsapp: 08087092421 to indicate your interest on silver extraction business.

I will add you to our whatsapp group for training

Once again whatsapp: 08087092421

Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by Harvest601(m): 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by silverextract: 8:55am On Dec 22, 2017
silverextract:

The business of silver extraction is simply a business that involves the chemical extraction of pure silver from easy to source waste and selling for pure cash.
The extraction is done in just 3 days. Moreover the waste involved could be easily be sourced.
It doesn't require so much energy and skill from you since it's very easy to learn and you can start doing it from the first day you learn.

With little capital, you can start this business. It is a profitable business you can start with just N10,000.

And lots more.

Chat me up on whatsapp: 08087092421 to indicate your interest on silver extraction business.

Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by virginboy90: 11:13am On Dec 22, 2017
Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by silverextract: 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
[quote author=silverextract post=63506520][/quote]

Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by Wilson5183: 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
dis my number 08121095211
Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by Ranchhoddas(m): 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
Forgive me, but why don't you simply extract all the silver yourself and make the money.
Why are you trying to sell the knowledge for 10k?

1 Like

Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by silverextract: 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
I am not a greedy person
Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by hajlat2(m): 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Forgive me, but why don't you simply extract all the silver yourself and make the money.
Why are you trying to sell the knowledge for 10k?

He is not selling the knowledge for #10k. He said you can start the business with #10k.
Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by Ranchhoddas(m): 5:24am On Dec 24, 2017
hajlat2:

He is not selling the knowledge for #10k. He said you can start the business with #10k.
Oh I see...
Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by silverextract: 12:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by silverextract: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
silverextract:

And lots more.

Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by silverextract: 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by silverextract: 1:04pm On Jan 02
silverextract:

And lots more.

Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by silverextract: 4:35pm On Jan 02
silverextract:

And lots more.

silverextract:
[/quote][quote author=silverextract post=63468481]Learn how to extract pure silver from easy to source waste around you

And lots more.

Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by silverextract: 12:10pm On Jan 03
silverextract:

And lots more.

Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by Larryallovernig: 12:46pm On Jan 03
PRIME SALE AT IKEJA*

Size: 100,000sqm | 10 Hectares | 25 Acres

*Location*: land is bordered by Oba Akran via Ladipo Oluwole, Adeniyi Jones and also ACME via Surulere Crescent.

*Further descriptions of the property*: 40000m2 |10acres|4 hectares approximately is prime for residential development.

*TITLE* C of O

The remaining *60000m2* is strictly for an industrial use, with existing structures like warehouses, blocks of flat for staff use and administrative block built by G Cappa.

NB: *the 60000m2 could be taken up by two different entities with separate and already existing roads available*

*TITLE on this is a Registered Deed of Sub Lease.*

*Price*: 12B asking for all

For further inquiries, call

LARRY ALL OVER NIG.LTD
08038161086, 08184907926
www.larryallovernigeria.com.ng
Lagos state
Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by silverextract: 2:08am On Jan 04
Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by silverextract: 10:18am On Jan 04
[quote author=silverextract post=63594220][/quote]
Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by silverextract: 6:15pm On Jan 04
[quote author=silverextract post=63882405][/quote]
Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by silverextract: 11:21am On Jan 05
[quote author=silverextract post=63895818][/quote]
Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by silverextract: 7:56am On Jan 06
[quote author=silverextract post=63914664][/quote]
Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by silverextract: 9:25am On Jan 07
[quote author=silverextract post=63938289][/quote]
Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by silverextract: 6:10pm On Jan 07
[quote author=silverextract post=63968024][/quote]
Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by silverextract: 9:47am On Jan 08
[quote author=silverextract post=63981043][/quote]
Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by silverextract: 4:08pm On Jan 08
[quote author=silverextract post=63997765][/quote]
Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by silverextract: 8:35am On Jan 09
[quote author=silverextract post=64008620][/quote]
Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by silverextract: 8:35am On Jan 09
[quote author=silverextract post=63997765][/quote]
[quote author=silverextract post=64008620][/quote]
Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by silverextract: 1:42pm On Jan 09
[quote author=silverextract post=64026167][/quote]
Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by silverextract: 7:32pm On Jan 09
[quote author=silverextract post=64035655][/quote]
Re: Get Trained On How To Extract Silver From Waste Around You by silverextract: 7:57am On Jan 10
[quote author=silverextract post=64044738][/quote]

(0) (1) (2) (Reply)

Plastic/polythene Bag Making Machine / Thread For CISA Candidates And IS Audit Professionals / How To Become A Google Student Ambassador Of Your University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.