Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

And Again - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / And Again (388 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And Again by KingSango(m): 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
I float through pain, and elevate gain, I will remain, through the rain, the storm come again, I still reign, best in the game, don't say no name, they all die the same, I come again, and again, I'm stalking like change, with an accurate aim, slugs hit the brains, he won't come again, leave no blood stains, the sacrifice is fame, when they all know ya name, and say you've come again, war until darkness tamed, thunder fire enemies deranged, can't stop my reign, I'll come again.

(1) (Reply)

Ncdmb Unveils Ministerial Industry Award For Outstanding Achievements In Oil&gas / The Reason I Live Without Fear - Poetry / She Wakes Up To Die Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.