Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku (1506 Views)

Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor / Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" / PDP Looters Funded Buhari’s 2015 Campaign– Senators, Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by Flashnaijanews(m): 5:07am On Dec 21, 2017
Former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar was challenged yesterday to prove that he funded President Muhammadu Buhari’s 2015 campaign.

Kaduna State Governor Nasir El-Rufai threw the challenge and stated why the former vice president quit the All Progressives Congress (APC) — there was no room for him to ....... Continue reading here - https://flashnaijanews.com/funded-buharis-campaign-el-rufai-atiku/
Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by zakim(m): 5:09am On Dec 21, 2017
hmmm
Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by dunkem21(m): 5:13am On Dec 21, 2017
cheesy Grabs popcorn cheesy
Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by eagleeye2: 5:14am On Dec 21, 2017
dunkem21:
Shift for me naw.

1 Like

Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by dunkem21(m): 5:23am On Dec 21, 2017
eagleeye2:

Shift for me naw.

You sef too like to worry person angry

I've been waiting for 2years to know how Buhari's campaign was sponsored. I have shifted for you, no beg me for popcorn o sad

1 Like

Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by olureignforever: 5:23am On Dec 21, 2017
H
Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by madridguy(m): 5:24am On Dec 21, 2017
shocked
Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by sarrki(m): 5:26am On Dec 21, 2017
I thought there was this news that Tsunami of crossing to PDP will happen when Atiku moved

Atiku is a paper light politician only popular among enemies of the state

1 Like

Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by jerryBoss1(m): 5:29am On Dec 21, 2017
How I wish politicians will someday fight like street boys it will reduce exchange of words and much more grin grin ..

Some will be chanting their names upadan and their children are living good bleeping our crushes and babes everyday embarassed

Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by Derawiz(m): 5:33am On Dec 21, 2017
What is this Hell Ruffian saying? We all know the sale of daura cows didn't fund the last APC presidential campaign

Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by dunkem21(m): 5:38am On Dec 21, 2017
sarrki:
I thought there was this news that Tsunami of crossing to PDP will happen when Atiku moved

Don't twist this news. We are trying to know who sponsored Buhari's campaign since he had no money..

You can start by convincing us about the old woman who contributed her life savings cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by Khd95(m): 5:42am On Dec 21, 2017
na comment I come here to read.. I no fit dey Defend politicians

who sells gala and groundnut on this thread
Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by Atiku2019: 5:56am On Dec 21, 2017
wink

Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by Atiku2019: 5:57am On Dec 21, 2017
sarrki:
[s]I thought there was this news that Tsunami of crossing to PDP will happen when Atiku moved

Atiku is a paper light politician only popular among enemies of the state[/s]

grin grin
Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by fitzmayowa: 6:15am On Dec 21, 2017
I thought APC claimed their campaign was funded by "Nigerian masses" who were in dire need of change
Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by fitzmayowa: 6:18am On Dec 21, 2017
dunkem21:

Grabs kunu...Bros make we share the popcorn with this kunu na...cheesy cheesy
Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by Donkay82: 6:24am On Dec 21, 2017
But our brothers from downside said its amaechi na!

El rufai is a naughty child

Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by dunkem21(m): 6:24am On Dec 21, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Grabs kunu...Bros make we share the popcorn with this kunu na...cheesy cheesy

Chai.. I no dey play with kunu o. kiss

Abeg, make una dress for am to come front seat.

Who hold Benson switch? cheesy
Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by funlord(m): 6:27am On Dec 21, 2017
Khd95:
nabcommentni come here to read.. I no fit dry Defend politicians

who sells gala and groundnut on this thread

See lingua? Abeg go wash your face, brush teeth, drink small coffee than come back and comment again!
Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by sarrki(m): 6:28am On Dec 21, 2017
dunkem21:

Chai.. I no dey play with kunu o. kiss

Abeg, make una dress for am to come front seat.

Who hold Benson switch? cheesy

Hmmm

How will you take switch with kunu ?

Bad combo

You use it with 1759

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by aolawale025: 6:33am On Dec 21, 2017
APC can state who donated what
Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by eagleeye2: 6:36am On Dec 21, 2017
dunkem21:

You sef too like to worry person angry

I've been waiting for 2years to know how Buhari's campaign was sponsored. I have shifted for you, no beg me for popcorn o sad
Haaaaa,,, you stingy reach pop corn again. Abeg give me small naw,,, Ehnn... a bird said something about something concerning a lion in Ubiama.
Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by eagleeye2: 6:37am On Dec 21, 2017
funlord:

See lingua? Abeg go wash your face, brush teeth, drink small coffee than come back and comment again!
Him eye still durty
Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by jericco1(m): 6:55am On Dec 21, 2017
that's politics for you.
Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by dunkem21(m): 7:42am On Dec 21, 2017
sarrki:

Hmmm

How will you take switch with kunu ?

Bad combo

You use it with 1759

1759 with Kunu replacing palm wine cheesy

That's why I love rolling with you.. Carry ngeneukwenu along cos of touching body grin

Tell Madridguy that Ngozi123 is coming wink
Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by danseph(m): 7:46am On Dec 21, 2017
sarrki:

Don't worry the crossing will not place now but the space vibration is loading already and when it reaches its optimal(threshold) level then there will be change(crossing) in level. So don't be quick to admit that! By the way the topic is different from your comment
Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by sarrki(m): 8:28am On Dec 21, 2017
dunkem21:

That's why I love rolling with you.. Carry ngeneukwenu along cos of touching body grin

Lol

When is the Nairaland parry
Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by madridguy(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2017
I'm happy with my aminat508 grin

dunkem21:

Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by dunkem21(m): 9:03am On Dec 21, 2017
madridguy:
I'm happy with my aminat508 grin

You don port? cheesy

What of Ishilove and bae? I heard HungerBad mistakenly released her private pictures grin
Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by madridguy(m): 9:08am On Dec 21, 2017
I'm with Aminat long time ago just need one Igbo girl to balance the equation tongue

dunkem21:

You don port? cheesy

What of Ishilove and bae? I heard HungerBad mistakenly released her private pictures grin
Re: Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku by dunkem21(m): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
madridguy:
I'm with Aminat long time ago just need one Igbo girl to balance the equation tongue

Maybe, that's why NGO ran away. We don't double date or flirt unnecessarily.. at least not publicly wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? / Gov Wike Inspects Portharcourt Beautification Gardens & Roundabouts (Photos) / Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.