Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? (33476 Views)

Why Do Doctors Start Federal Job On Level 12? / How Much Does A Soldier Or A Naval Officer Earn In Nigeria? / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by maryannasemota: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2017
Please help
Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by milliman(m): 10:35am On Dec 21, 2017
10 naira

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by maryannasemota: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2017
milliman:
10 naira

You funny o

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by blacid: 11:22am On Dec 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by blacid: 7:59am On Dec 22, 2017
grin
Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by maryannasemota: 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
angry
Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 02, 2018
Depends on the level of the doctor, the state he is working, the sector he is working and then if he is working for federal,state or local government.

For house officers: Average of 170k per month . Some states pay up to 250k like Akwa Ibom state

For Medical Officers: Average of 220k

Registrars: Average of 245k

Senior Registrars: Average of 300k

Consultants: From 500k upwards.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by wildcatter23(m): 7:02am On Jan 02, 2018
Q
Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by Swegzfreak: 7:03am On Jan 02, 2018
shocked
Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by Saheed9: 7:03am On Jan 02, 2018
it depends on
Owomkpo:
Depends on the level of the doctor, the state he is working, the sector he is working and then if he is working for federal,state or local government.

For house officers: Average of 170k per month . Some states pay up to 250k like Akwa Ibom state

it depends on
I was going to say this, very apt

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by Swegzfreak: 7:04am On Jan 02, 2018
Owomkpo:

They worth more than that though, God bless dem

WE BUY GIFT CARDS, ITUNES, AMAZON, STEAM.WALLETS CHECK SIGGY FOR AMAZING OFFERS

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by kikio1992(m): 7:04am On Jan 02, 2018
The salary structure of doctors in Nigeria vary based on so many factors. You can check the page below to see the salary structure of doctors in Nigeria.

http://leofirms.com/much-doctors-earn-nigeria-monthly-nigerian-doctors-salary-structure-2018/
Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by dumie(f): 7:05am On Jan 02, 2018
It's relative

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by drkay(m): 7:06am On Jan 02, 2018
IT VARIES.
Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 02, 2018
The op is nothing but a dullard. He/she is an agent of mysalaryscale. She will ask how much is salary of banker,accountant,doctor etc. And use her alternate moniker to drop my salary scale website so pple wud click. Life is truly hard o

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by iceberryose(m): 7:08am On Jan 02, 2018
milliman:
10 naira
You Yus Weak me

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by donofdons: 7:08am On Jan 02, 2018
Starting salary varies from 150k in some hospitals to 590k for house officers in national hospital abuja and 550k in State house clinic in Aso villa.
Consultants in these hospitals starts earning from 1.9 million a month. But only the best doctors can work there because even connections cannot get you a spot in national hospital

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by olamil34(m): 7:09am On Jan 02, 2018
Probably not enough

Get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com
Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by IStandWithFynes: 7:12am On Jan 02, 2018
Enough to feed the family. BTW check my signature
Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by OmniSparrow: 7:14am On Jan 02, 2018
yeyerolling:
The op is nothing but a dullard. He/she is an agent of mysalaryscale. She will ask how much is salary of banker,accountant,doctor etc. And use her alternate moniker to drop my salary scale website so pple wud click. Life is truly hard o
Smh. Life is hard
Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by Profcamsey(m): 7:16am On Jan 02, 2018
Peanut
Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by rozayx5(m): 7:16am On Jan 02, 2018
peanuts in Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by Profcamsey(m): 7:17am On Jan 02, 2018
donofdons:
Starting salary varies from 150k in some hospitals to 590k for house officers in national hospital abuja and 550k in State house clinic in Aso villa.
Consultants in these hospitals starts earning from 1.9 million a month. But only the best doctors can work there because even connections cannot get you a spot in national hospital

550k house officer, if I hear. Oga Na heaven the national hospital dey?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by obonujoker(m): 7:19am On Jan 02, 2018
Doctors are just big greedy thieves.... instead of them to be content with what they earn, they will always want more....

Even engineers that are more important, never see work, talk less of being paid well, yet they don't complain much.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by idris4r83(m): 7:20am On Jan 02, 2018
They earn in 6 figures. But even if u are collecting a million box per month u can't actually be rich with salaries. Am yet to c a salary earner in any rich people's list.

Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by SirLakes: 7:25am On Jan 02, 2018
Booked
Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by ironheart(m): 7:25am On Jan 02, 2018
kikio1992:
The salary structure of doctors in Nigeria vary based on so many factors. You can check the page below to see the salary structure of doctors in Nigeria.

http://leofirms.com/much-doctors-earn-nigeria-monthly-nigerian-doctors-salary-structure-2018/
try being original. Stop gathering information from nairaland then create post on your site, and send people there. Its obvious you created that link today

9 Likes

Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 02, 2018
@owomkpo isn't fa from the truth. Though he has applied caution with averages, I want to point out that many, if not most doctors are not that lucky. These figures are largey for doctors in the civil service sadly less than a third of us are in the private practise. Even in the civil service, I have colleagues who have been on half salaries for about a year now, I have colleagues who are being owed over 6months salaries, and no, the average salary of an MO isn't 220, that's about the top range. The average salary is 180k.
For docs in the private practice. many of them earn about 120k for working 24/7, that's about as good as it gets. The salaries go up with added experience and qualification.
If over half of us earn as much as 250k, why do you think we're leaving the country in droves?

16 Likes

Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by LionDeLeo: 7:28am On Jan 02, 2018
obonujoker:
Doctors are just big greedy thieves.... instead of them to be content with what they earn, they will always want more....

Even engineers that are more important, never see work, talk less of being paid well, yet they don't complain much.....

I'm an engineer, I disagree with the emboldened. Both professions are equally important.

34 Likes

Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by timilehin007(m): 7:29am On Jan 02, 2018
Ue
Re: How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 02, 2018
donofdons:
For a moment I thought your moniker was mor0nofmor0ns. Maybe that would actually be a better moniker.
Everything you have said up there is factually wrong, sounds like what lie Mohammed would say.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traveling To Uk For A Homecare Nursing Job From Nigeria / Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday / How To Further My Career In Canada With Nigeria HND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.