Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,145 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

GTB Shares In Free Fall After #tag - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB Shares In Free Fall After #tag (793 Views)

Four Failed Cbn’s Attempts To Arrest Naira Free Fall / Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ / Nigerians Criticise CBN’s Reliance On Dangote Refinery To Fix Naira’s Free Fall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTB Shares In Free Fall After #tag by kettykin: 11:50am On Dec 21, 2017
As a player in the Stock market i cross checked the Stock market this morning to know how much my shares were appreciating only to find out that GTB shares are in a free fall this morning loosing as much as 52k after the first 10 Minutes of trading .

Could this be related to the Inosson Issue and Boycott by sane Nigerians particularly igbos ?

1 Share

Re: GTB Shares In Free Fall After #tag by uglyafonja: 11:56am On Dec 21, 2017
Lol.......the effect have started...
GTB must fall campaign continues........

Una never see anytin...
Re: GTB Shares In Free Fall After #tag by baralatie(m): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
it won't stop the m.d of innoson from going to jail for custom fraud with cognivance with gtb staff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GTB Shares In Free Fall After #tag by MrMoney007: 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
GTBANK versus INNOSON; TIME FOR ACTION IS NOW!

By Charles Ogbu

To you all who abhor injustice and official tyranny, this is a golden opportunity to stand up to be counted.

Stop speaking too many grammar over the humiliation and economic terrorism visited on Innoson by the uniformed rogues masquerading as the EFCC with their partner in corporate roquery, GTBANK.

GET UP NOW AND WALK TO THE NEAREST GTBANK AND TRANSFER YOUR MONEY TO ANOTHER BANK. Is GTBank the only bank??

If you can't fight EFCC since they are the govt, can't you at least make GTBANK pay a very steep price for this act of state-sponsored corporate witch-craft.

You have the number. You have the means. You have all the wherewithal to pursue a well justified vendetta against that rogue bank called GTBANK. If GTBANK can rob Innoson and still connive with the discredited thuggish agency called the EFCC to arrest him like a common criminal, do you think your own money is safe with them?? Death wey kill Alhaji, na ordinary Almajiri e no go kill??

As I write this, Innoson Motors has won a total of 4 court cases (2 at the high Court and another 2 at the appeal court) against GTBank but rather than obey the Court judgement or wait for the decision of the Supreme Court to where they filed an appeal, the Bank went into an evil alliance with the Fulani govt to destroy Innoson Motors.

Does such a Bank deserve your patronage

In the name of all you hold dear, prove to this integrity-challenged govt that Ndigbo and all 5percenters have had enough.

Being angry at a perceived act of injustice is nothing until you are able to harness that anger and properly channel it towards gifting yourself with justice.

Boycott everything that is remotely related to GTBANK. Do it today,not tomorrow!

By this action, GTBANK has declared economic war on us. This is the time to fully activate and deploy the Onye-Aghana-Nwanne-Ya spirit.

Chief Innocent Chukwuma rejected mouth-watering offer to move his business to Ghana. Single-handedly, he put Nigeria on the map of auto-engineering and production under the harshest of business atmosphere. And this is his reward??

While Dangote is being "dashed" dollars at the rate of 190 naira with outrageous waivers and numberless govt-sponsored benefits, Innocent Chukwuma almost had his business go south due to inability to access the same forex.

Yet,

The same integrity-challenged Attorney General who reportedly gave legal protection to Maina the pension thief had the moronic effortery to file forgery case against Innoson. Next, the DSS will complete the cycle with treason charge

We have not forgotten how Cletus Ibeto of Ibeto cement was destroyed just so the Caliphate 1st son -Dangote- could enjoy cement monopoly. We remember how Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Uba was recently detained almost for months by the DSS simply for trying to get NNPC to pay him for service rendered. We are not unaware of what our businessmen go through in the hands of Hamid Ali-led economic buccaneers masquerading as the Nigerian Custom.

As a people, we must positively conspire to salvage our noble heritage, our honor and our dignity from the savagery of these corporate and official Savages wearing the garb of GTBANK and the Nigerian govt.

WE HAVE DONE TOO MUCH TALKING. IT IS TIME TO STOP TALKING AND START ACTING.

Please, go to GTBANK today and vacate all your assets and call your family and friends to do the same. Cease all transactions with GTBANK.

Nnamdi Kanu was right:

As a country, Nigeria is unsalvageable! There is no place for the Igbo man here even if we all hate to admit it.

#BoycottGTBANK.
#CeaseAllTransactionWithGTBANKToday!!
Re: GTB Shares In Free Fall After #tag by nijabazaar: 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
I hate GTB
Stupid Nigeria
Re: GTB Shares In Free Fall After #tag by Jenisom96: 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
I am in Gtb banking hall now to close my account. After that, I will go with my Mum tomorrow or any day she is chanced to also close hers. Two of my friends closed their accounts with them Yesterday. We will teach them a very big lesson that they will never forget.
Re: GTB Shares In Free Fall After #tag by baralatie(m): 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
don't worry you all will come back to reopen your accounts

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Improving Employees Productivity / Over $1billion In This Picture And Not ONE Black Owned... / Free Website Design Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.