Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle (60779 Views)

Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) / Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos) / Big Python Killed In Lagos Today, Lagosians Pose With It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by slimjaney: 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Women are believed to be fearful and weak, but this female soldier has proven that it is not everyone of them.

Ghanaian soldiers during training at the Jungle warfare camp at Achaise in the Eastern region, caught a big snake looking to be a python.

And a female soldier carried the python with courageous smile on her face, just as the male soldier did.

I am inlove with that lady already!� ...lols

See photos below;

Source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/12/brave-female-soldier-smiles-as-she.html

Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by Yeligray(m): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
Madam soldier, can i be your pain killer

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by dafeyankee: 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lalasticlacla right now

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by constance500: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
Fasten your seat belts guys. grin

267 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by Tallesty1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Posing with or holding a dead snake is stupidity not bravery.

18 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by Homeboiy: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
brave
Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by Obinovictor(m): 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
Is that thing alive?

If it's not... tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by KushyKush: 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
He sure my die say Lalasticlala go push this topic go Frontpage in 3, 2, 1....

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
grin

African military forces no see better thing to do again.. Na so so Python dem dey kill up and down...

Lalasticlala... Over to you... ∆

10 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by Evablizin(f): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
shocked

Lala's extended family in Ghana representing very well. gringrin

Lala and his family will never disappoint me in snake matter. Oga i salute.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by dollytino4real(f): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
snake mata reach ghana too
Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by Evablizin(f): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
constance500:
grin

Oh Lawd.

12 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by Ayodejioak(m): 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by wolextayo: 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Snake again? You don’t even want to know if it’s real or fake, everything front page. You people should fix up your lifes.

BTW, I think they said if a python is killed, rain will Appear to fall and the said rain must not come in contact with the person who killed the python. It’s this an overrated falacy or my grandma don scam me.
I won’t forgive her o

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by yeyeboi(m): 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Brave indeed

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by Kekx(m): 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Whenever I see the word "PYTHON", the first thing that comes to my mind is "NNAMDI KANU"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
I fear u
Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by free2ryhme: 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
slimjaney:
Women are believed to be fearful and weak, but this female soldier has proven that it is not everyone of them.

Ghanaian soldiers during training at the Jungle warfare camp at Achaise in the Eastern region, caught a big snake looking to be a python.

And a female soldier carried the python with courageous smile on her face, just as the male soldier did.

See photos below;

Source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/12/brave-female-soldier-smiles-as-she.html

how does posing with a python makes you brave

prove with empirical evidence

what is the rationale

8 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by Olawalesadiq(m): 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
wati concern me stupid post
Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by Rockafellar(m): 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
constance500:
the last one grin cheesy lool
Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
What a man can do, a woman can also do. Jeeez
Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by IMEAN(m): 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
constance500:

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by free2ryhme: 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
slimjaney:

See photos below;

the OP deserves this

and loads more grin grin grin

brave indeed by carrying a dead python

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by ItsawrapOutfit: 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
Noted
Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by Sirpaul(m): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
GUYS run run run........... run for your life .....
Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by mccoy47(m): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
Snakes r now d new terrorists
Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by thanki410(m): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
Go and ask what CHARLY BOY'S VIRGINS are using snake to do..
No no no , don't go far , you can ask lalachukwu here
Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by sunvick(m): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
You cant help but appreciate our military when you see them in their outfit as compared with lots of African countries..
Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by IMEAN(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
slimjaney:

See photos below;

Re: Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle by Godjone(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
shocked
THE USED THEIRS FOR SELFIE AND FUN WHILE DOWN HERE BURATAI USE IT TO DANCE IN THE EAST WITH IPOB

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) / A Big Whale Killed In Ese-Odo, Ondo State (Photos) / Nominee For Nairaland AWARDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.