Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (44143 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by TinaAnita(f): 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hijab ruined the pics
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Paperwhite(m): 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nobodys:
cry Everyone is getting married and I don't know where to start from....
Congrats to you both....may your marriage be filled with joy..
Lets start getting to know ourselves some more.That will be a stepping stone.Be bless.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
bughead:
Yoruba Muslim are classify bastards because them don't practice the real Islam like our peace brothers in the north undecided

Them mix both juju and Islam together

No talk oh
In rivers state the aboki men that change dollars dem dey disappear oh once upon a time sars came for them after something happened nobody could find one not even one of them all through the entire local govmt

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by bedspread: 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Happy Married Life and Wish u guys a Blessed Marriage.....

But that State of Kogi, I fear to come cos of the state of Things and The State of The Governor....
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by erimmy(m): 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Blessograo:
These people are one of the people making me feel guilty of not wanting a relationship.
Why Na?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by biacan(f): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
Awon bleachers
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by tuscani: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
Guy you are lucky, this lady is an angel, I hope you behave yourself and treat her well. Happy married life
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by FTrebirth(m): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
i'm not against wearing of hijabs but i'm wary of what might be hidden inside.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by ahmEenu(m): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
TinaAnita:
Hijab ruined the pics
you dat is not using hijab are you fine? See ur ugly face

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by jaggabban: 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nobodys:
...and u are pretty, how comes.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by jumper524(m): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
bughead:
Yoruba Muslim are classify bastards because them don't practice the real Islam like our peace brothers in the north undecided

Them mix both juju and Islam together
why do I have these felling that ur ipob.
we northerners don't portray this character ur exhibiting..
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by bayocanny: 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Blessograo:
These people are one of the people making me feel guilty of not wanting a relationship.
How do u mean?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by bughead: 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
jumper524:
why do I have these felling that ur ipob.
we northerners don't portray this character ur exhibiting..
bro! I'm not ipob!
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by JBismarck(m): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
TinaAnita:
Hijab ruined the pics

Look at this thing condemning such a cute pix. The hijab complements her beauty.

Know what? I puked at your profile pix..

I'm not a Muslim yet I don't condemn people's religious dressing.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Blessograo(f): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
bayocanny:

How do u mean?
They are cute together na and now I want my own grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Blessograo(f): 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
erimmy:
Why Na?
cheesy grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Blessograo(f): 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
Cute couples tho
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Pidginwhisper: 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nobodys:
You're mine kiss
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by 9ja083: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
The look beautiful. May your home be full of good news at every point in time. May blessings follow u.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by sorextee(m): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
Dont mind them. Im available. U can inbox ur digits lets kick off from there.

Nobodys:
.....and who told you I have been going for money ....U think every girl is a gold digger.?... .....such assumptions are soo rude and ruins a nice advice.....bye...
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Blessograo(f): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
You're mine kiss
Who dash you and hope you are not an army cos I've already dated an army and navy before abeg, not going down that road again.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by bayocanny: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
Blessograo:

They are cute together na and now I want my own grin
You funny, yours is within your reach just tell him you're ready and work things out together...but don't forget to invite me o grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by honeyjoyce(f): 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
Wow! Fine geh smileyHappy married life
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by richythePH(f): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
make una give the specific location na abi u want make we gather go ijamu LGA for kogi con dey find where dem dey do wedding undecided

congrats BTW
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by AlexCk: 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lovely pix at Op.
Alhamdulilah.

Allah blessings always.

Ur wife looks like Simi facially, in a way. Pretty.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Odianose13(m): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nobodys:

Start with going to marriage receptions, people like you full there die! Handsome dudes.

You fit even see one Bobo marry the week after!
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Blessograo(f): 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
bayocanny:

You funny, yours is within your reach just tell him you're ready and work things out together...but don't forget to invite me o grin
Shebi that is if there is someone and for this China sef you cannot know if you are in a relationship or sex zone. Better be single.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Misslagbaja: 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
Gofwane:
honestly!!

I know her type, they sabi cook correct, correct food no be small. Unlike all those slay Queens wey no sabi to boil ordinary water for tea

who tell u say slay queens no sabi cook? Na only brain most of them no get, but dem dey sabi cook and straff
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Odianose13(m): 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
TinaAnita:
Hijab ruined the pics

You and daddy freeze, no difference!

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by dasrackhor(m): 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nobodys:
start with me..
Ama treat you right mammy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot / He insisted I take in before marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.