Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital (51551 Views)

Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel / Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by bigfish3k: 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
yeyerolling:
Who is trump to decide israel's capital self

he is the number one citizen of the world
and the leader of the best and strongest country in the world, both in military and in economy

2 Likes

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ayekooto2013:

Hmm Enlightened! I suggest you leave that to others to decide. Please tell and show from the scriptures why you think that the "solemn covenant ( Ex. 19-20 )" you quoted is no longer standing. Can you also explain what Paul meant in Romans 11?. Let me share some verses to save time.

11 I ask, then, has God rejected his own people, the nation of Israel? Of course not! I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham and a member of the tribe of Benjamin.

2 No, God has not rejected his own people, whom he chose from the very beginning. Do you realize what the Scriptures say about this? Elijah the prophet complained to God about the people of Israel and said, 3 “Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars. I am the only one left, and now they are trying to kill me, too.”[a]

4 And do you remember God’s reply? He said, “No, I have 7,000 others who have never bowed down to Baal!”

5 It is the same today, for a few of the people of Israel[c] have remained faithful because of God’s grace—his undeserved kindness in choosing them. 6 And since it is through God’s kindness, then it is not by their good works. For in that case, God’s grace would not be what it really is—free and undeserved.

7 So this is the situation: Most of the people of Israel have not found the favor of God they are looking for so earnestly. A few have—the ones God has chosen—but the hearts of the rest were hardened...

[b]And jump to v28...

28 Many of the people of Israel are now enemies of the Good News, and this benefits you Gentiles. Yet they are still the people he loves because he chose their ancestors Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
29 For God’s gifts and his call can never be withdrawn.

How does this support your position below?

you don't know the amount of hope your comment just gave me. for a moment i thought the whole nigeria has been mentally and spiritually blinded. i was just clicking from page to page, looking for one disconfirming evidence alas here it was. tank u broda, you made my day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by bigfish3k: 11:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
Morenikeji900:
Don't be deceived Isreal matter is like when a native man do voodoo of bulletproof gun control on your body never mean if someone face you with gun you should tell that person to gunshot you i swear if care is not taking you can get killed like just like goat but if at least you first afraid the gunfire may not kill dat person so if Isreal ever think they can be bullying or shitting other country's i swear Isreal will totally be wipe off so the best way is to respect themselves jarusalem is not the capital of Isreal that so called nitwit Isreal prime minister and Trump are silly dotard coz him and Trump can't even finish the war they want to start respect is a reciprocal no where Jesus said cheat others and i would support you

did Israel tell u not to come and wipe them off?. come nah
they have tried it almost ten times and ended up loosing more lands and pleaded with Israel to stop to stop the war

nothing stopping u, u can try again with ur 128 mushroom countries, whether all of them no go loose land and beg to stop the war

I believe in Israel
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Ola514(m): 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
rusher14:
Let him fight with 128 countries.

why is fight the only language you guys understood?
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 22, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
What trump is doing is setting countries like Russia and China to take over if US withdraw it's support for UN Russia and China would gladly assists.

grin grin grin lot of gullible fellas around hia
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by adetayowale: 12:02am On Dec 22, 2017
datribune:
d right decision
While Trump, the "p*ssy grabber" is just playing politics by energizing his political base of Evangelicals in d USA, Netanyahu is a dangerous & dishonest right wing zionist extremist who does not believe in peace. He had to resign his appointment as finance Minister in protest to Sharon's giving back of Gaza to d Palestinians in furtherance of d 2-state solution & peace.

As an enlightened Christian, i realize dat d Israel to whom God gave d land is not the same nation dat we call Israel today. God gave the land to a people united to him by a solemn covenant ( Ex. 19-20 ). The present state of Israel is a state that does not recognize d God of d Bible as its supreme Lord. These unbelieving Jews hav been broken off frm dis covenant for in their unbelief they regard Christianity as idolatry & Jesus as a false prophet who came to turn humanity away frm God.
You've successfully put together gibberish in a sense-making form. The issue of Israel is not about religion because I can see how bigoted your reasoning is; it is about recognising history and reality. Every historical fact points to Jerusalem as part of Israel, so why should Israel be cheated out of its right? Yet, what US is fighting for is its right in locating its embassy wherever it wants. I don't think that's too much to ask for.

2 Likes

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by bigfish3k: 12:03am On Dec 22, 2017
mujahid777:

People have fought with your Israel countless number of times and have won

when please, and name the countries in this modern world
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Ola514(m): 12:03am On Dec 22, 2017
when it comes to Islam matter, every Europeans countries and other muslims countries will start shaking.

I trust Israel, neither will they back down.

to hell with united nations

1 Like

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by bigfish3k: 12:10am On Dec 22, 2017
Terminator1234g:
This go pain igbo Jews sha

its a non binding resolution without effect unless they are all ready to go to war with isreal and America which they wouldnt dare because na them go they beg for the war to stop

so mr, explain how it will pain Igbo jews

up America and Israel

I love Israel sha
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by uncjay(m): 12:10am On Dec 22, 2017
leye4u:
Even the name Jerusalem na hebrew

so who are the 'Hebrews'? it remains Israel's native and official language till today......

I'm yet to understand what you intend saying oh.
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by zicoy6k: 12:14am On Dec 22, 2017
datribune:
d right decision
While Trump, the "p*ssy grabber" is just playing politics by energizing his political base of Evangelicals in d USA, Netanyahu is a dangerous & dishonest right wing zionist extremist who does not believe in peace. He had to resign his appointment as finance Minister in protest to Sharon's giving back of Gaza to d Palestinians in furtherance of d 2-state solution & peace.

As an enlightened Christian, i realize dat d Israel to whom God gave d land is not the same nation dat we call Israel today. God gave the land to a people united to him by a solemn covenant ( Ex. 19-20 ). The present state of Israel is a state that does not recognize d God of d Bible as its supreme Lord. These unbelieving Jews hav been broken off frm dis covenant for in their unbelief they regard Christianity as idolatry & Jesus as a false prophet who came to turn humanity away frm God.

I believe you are not enlightened concerning God's covenants with Israel. Please, get more enlightenment concerning Isreal and the events of the last days.

2 Likes

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by bigfish3k: 12:15am On Dec 22, 2017
Ayomideen:

Jerusalem actually belongs to Palestine

go and take it and give to them naa, mr historian
let the 128 mushroom countries go and fight for them naa, not just voting
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by bigfish3k: 12:20am On Dec 22, 2017
datribune:
d right decision

from ur write up that means there must be an Israel state
so mr historian, tell us where the real Israelites are located, if these ones that have won all their wars according to bible description of their strength are not the ones
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by bigfish3k: 12:23am On Dec 22, 2017
Miltonbit:
Another win for Obama and co

how, Obama ke

didn't u listen to Obama campaign promises when he said that Jerusalem is the indivisible capital of Israel

btw, I love israel
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by maasoap(m): 12:25am On Dec 22, 2017
rose54321:
US go veto am na.

I just pity the smaller countries that voted, Trump is marking their names, America never forgets. We all know how powerful and useful the United States it.
By their comments, you shall know them. As$licker.
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by bigfish3k: 12:26am On Dec 22, 2017
yeyerolling:
the arabs won d biblical isreal na. Na 1948 drm create this current one

those days u can only win Israel when God permits it as a punishment for their disobedience

but modern day Israel, no way

I love Israel
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by bigfish3k: 12:28am On Dec 22, 2017
Esepayan:

abeg shut up jus go and siddon........shey isreal na world power ......use ur brain

they are not , go and fight them naa

the strongest military in the world is supporting them, what else
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by bigfish3k: 12:30am On Dec 22, 2017
maasoap:

By their comments, you shall know them. As$licker.

knows us as what?

e better to lick US ass wey all of u are wishing to go to for a sweet life
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by MrRichmond: 12:31am On Dec 22, 2017
Last year US gave the UN 40 billion dollars in aid, he he he...
I pity UN o..
you don't bite the hand that feeds you.
When they go broke, you will see as they will all line up to suck Trump's c0ck...
Trump is not Obama, they go hear am next year!
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 22, 2017
finally here is what i have to say to all those claiming to be Christians, but agree with the un decision

joel3:2-7 2 I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat.There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land. 3 They cast lots for my people and traded boys for prostitutes; they sold girls for wine to drink. 4 “Now what have you against me, Tyre and Sidon and all you regions of Philistia? Are you repaying me for something I have done? If you are paying me back, I will swiftly and speedily return on your own heads what you have done. 5 For you took my silver and my gold and carried off my finest treasures to your temples. 6 You sold the people of Judah and Jerusalem to the Greeks, that you might send them far from their homeland. 7 “See, I am going to rouse them out of the places to which you sold them, and I will return on your own heads what you have done.

for those claiming to be enlightened, i don't for once doubt your enlightenment, but here is something jesus said in luke11:35 "See to it, then, that the light within you is not darkness."

as for the atheist, i know you don't believe a word in the bible, but i also know you love knowledge to a fault. i know the bible despite being a thing you don't consider valuable, it still has some valuable knowledge so i invite you to take a bite(common i know you want to) read this small passage Psalm 14:1
then think to your self,
when did the belief that there is no GOD(atheism) come into existence, and when was the book of psalm written. for even the famous greek and Roman nobles and philosophers believed in the existence of some form of GOD.

for the Muslims, jesus loves you, and he won't stop loving you if u ever desire genuine love just tell jesus to help you, he is ever willing he has been waiting for you, he is still waiting. no matter the darkness within your jesus will cause his light to shine on you. he will make you free and free forever.

1 Like

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by bigfish3k: 12:38am On Dec 22, 2017
rusher14:

The US government is on its own here.

Its recognition is limited to itself and itself alone.

At worst it's an impasse.

so why then is the world shaking, protests everywhere in all muslim and arab counties

u too or ur muslim countries can also go there and put their own embassy in support of palestine naa

nobody is holding u back

btw, I so much love israel
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by bigfish3k: 12:53am On Dec 22, 2017
salford1:
The orange man thought he could bully everyone into submission...lol

he ha already done that with actions , not unbinding votes
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by bigfish3k: 12:55am On Dec 22, 2017
salford1:
The orange man thought he could bully everyone into submission...lol

he has already done that with actions , not unbinding votes
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by bigfish3k: 12:56am On Dec 22, 2017
Demmzy15:
The US can't veto this, in fact UK and I think France voted in favor!

this one doesn't even understand how the UN works

US can veto anything vetoable
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by bigfish3k: 1:06am On Dec 22, 2017
Demmzy15:
The veto has limit, it's not uncountable!

how? explain, am willing to learn
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Icon79(m): 1:13am On Dec 22, 2017
"America will put our embassy in #Jerusalem...No vote in the United Nations will make any difference on that. But this vote will make a difference on how Americans look at the @UN, and on how we look at countries who disrespect us in the UN.”
- Nikki Halley, United States UN Ambassadore

And to that, I say: Amen!

O pari

1 Like

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by bigfish3k: 1:29am On Dec 22, 2017
koolaid87:
Trump is always unconstitutional. He think Arab world will agree with his judgement out of intimidation and threat?

Palestinians are human beings. I'm a Christian and I don't support the idea of stealing ones land in the name of religion.

Let them follow the due process and respect the Palestinians in their decision.

Salam

that land belongs to Israel

btw must the Palestinians be in Jerusalem? they should give peace a chance by settling elsewhere
afterall na them cause their own problem when they went into war with all the arab countries army hoping to wipe Israel out the surface of the earth but Israel disgraced them. and the reverse is now the case, they are now crying foul

btw, when the land was shared by the UN israel 51% and Palestine 49%, Israel declared independence and the Palestinians urged on by the egyptians and Syrians and other arabs foolishly refused to declare theirs, saying any declaration will mean the recognition of Israel in that land. the arab and muslim countries believing that they could wipe Israel out of that place opted for war. but Israel disgraced them and captured more lands and would have captured more if not for the loosing arab countries that started begging Russia to intervene through the UN to stop the war. they will beg again. that was how Israel captured Palestine and started colonizing them

so who is to blame?

I love israel

1 Like

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by fof1: 1:32am On Dec 22, 2017
datribune:
d right decision

PLS UR POST IS ALL TISSUES OF LIES, A CONTRAPTION OF UR BIASED BASELESS CONTRADICTIONS. ISRAEL IS ISRAEL. THE PRESENT ISRAEL IS SAME NATION STATE IN BIBLICAL UNFOLDING END TIME PROPHETIC EVENTS, THAT WILL DAZZLE ALL MANKIND. STOP UR FALSEHOOD AND VAGE ASSUMPTIONS WITHOUT TRUE BIBLICAL CONNECTIONS. U DECEIVE URSELF AS WELL AS DECEIVE FOOLS WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE.
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by bigfish3k: 1:32am On Dec 22, 2017
yemififi:

U don't know what u are talkin about. Do some research and tell me if u truly believe a terrorist nation like israel is doing God's will.
If ur answer is still Yes, then u must be projecting ur evil nature on God.

please how is Israel a terrorist nation
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by mujahid777(m): 1:55am On Dec 22, 2017
bigfish3k:

when please, and name the countries in this modern world
Like seriously undecided...una still wan argue this one sad.
simply Google history of Israel.
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by bigfish3k: 1:59am On Dec 22, 2017
mujahid777:

Like seriously undecided...this is basic information.
simply Google history of Israel.

that's why I ask because I don't know, so tell me

I mean modern Israel from 1948
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by DrGoodmanFather: 2:21am On Dec 22, 2017
rusher14:
Let him fight with 128 countries.

Mumu. read before you comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) / Afghanistan: Trump Calls For Biden To Resign / DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.