Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D (24437 Views)

Wtf: The Creepiest Picture I Have Seen Today! (PICTURE) / The Funniest Thing That I Have Seen Today / Seyi Blow Drying Tacha’s Hair Is The Cutest Thing I’ve Seen Today [watch Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Espada12: 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

I expected that, I know that reaction...trust me, I do.
of course , you do...I am not doubting you for a second.

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
kimbraa:
It doesn't matter if it's a profession or not. Your answer explains my stand, grin Feminism isn't a topic I'd want to engage in discourse on social media 'cause most people who do so have a misinformed knowledge of it, and are bitter about feminists. It's disheartening to read comments like "Feminists want to be head of their homes", that isn't what feminism is all about.

I'm not a feminist. I believe in a just world, a world devoid of stigmatization between sexes in the corporate world and in the society at large

dont know about the others but you getting me wrong here

i dont hate feminists, i only dislike some of the aim of feminism and the twisted retards here on nl and beyond that push too hard and support these dumb ideas albiet having no idea why but only to follow the trend or to become higher than men

and at bolded thats the same thing all feminists believe, preach, support, & fight for which makes you a ______ undecided
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

dont know about the others but you getting me wrong here

i dont hate feminists, i only dislike some of the aim of feminism and the twisted retards here on nl and beyond that push too hard and support these dumb ideas albiet having no idea why but only to follow the trend or to become higher than men

and at bolded thats the same thing all feminists believe, preach, support, & fight for which makes you a ______ undecided
If that objective makes me a feminist then I'm a proud one.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Espada12: 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Keep on with not liking people, that girl is one of the most adorable ladies here and it's obvious she is catching her fun. She doesn't even take things to heart. If everyone can be like her and airforce, NL would be a better place.

Sometimes it pays to slow down on the assumption and read posts with some chill. I'm learning that too smiley
hmmm...that actually make sense..Wish you will take that advice instead of throwing shades at people to make yourself feel better.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Keep on with not liking people, that girl is one of the most adorable ladies here and it's obvious she is catching her fun. She doesn't even take things to heart. If everyone can be like her and airforce, NL would be a better place.

Sometimes it pays to slow down on the assumption and read posts with some chill. I'm learning that too smiley

cheesy
yea i find it odd disliking someone i dont know, havent seen and will prolly never see but i dont know, it just happened

she maybe catching fun but i feel she tries too much, way too much embarassed

and yea you right....one needs to learn to read and ignore or not take too serious what one reads here but this feminism issue is so annoying

and just so you know i still aiint convinced u aiint no feminist

you and kimbraa angry
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
kimbraa:
If that objective makes me a feminist then I'm a proud one.

Perfect!! and finally!! tongue

thats all i wanted to prove........now i can go eat lunch and sleep
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
No i am not.
Synzu:

Are you getting all emotional on me?
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
No i am not.
Synzu:

Are you getting all emotional on me?
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
Any thread with the slightest connection to the issue of feminism usually get lots of attention and opinions from both sexes. It is safe to say that men feel threatened by feminists/ the concept of feminism and women on the other hand feel very strongly about it. Interesting.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Draei: 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Any thread with the slightest connection to the issue of feminism usually get lots of attention and opinions from both sexes. it is safe to say that men feel threatened by feminists/ the concept of feminism and women on the other hand feel very strongly about it. Interesting.
Only in your unachievable dreams.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
So why are they always so butthurt and quick to attack feminists and their beliefs if they aren’t?
Draei:

Only in your unachievable dreams.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Draei: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
So why are they always so butthurt and quick to attack feminists and their beliefs if they aren’t?
This mostly happens here, and you know what? Closely related to feminism is the misconception of 'gender equality' which people, mostly you females term to bring into the debate and no sane guy will wanna hear such packaged jargons.

It's no news that gender equality is also an unachievable dream in this current world. Those even claiming feminists mostly do not know their limits and what it stands for, hence they get attacked whenever they overplay their drums.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
[quote author=LadyGoddiva post=63515837]Any thread with the slightest connection to the issue of feminism usually get lots of attention and opinions from both sexes. It is safe to say that men feel threatened by feminists/ the concept of feminism and women on the other hand feel very strongly about it. Interesting.[/quote. No you got it wrong here. I don't believe or think that men are threatened by feminism/ feminist,its just that a lot of ladies shouting it don't really understand what it implies. So the men will always want to make that correction when ever its been discussed.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol no it’s WOMYNND grin

All this feminist stuff you know it’s only on NL I heard about it ... still don’t know wt it means sha...

If a guy is an arsehole he is one simple .... all that equal stuff nothing is going to change ...

Oh yes let me create topic have one nagging question about virginity i’ll Tag u
WO-MYN.ND.. I think i love dat one cheesy

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Oya dimples my babe, come.
Can a man be a feminist?
Is every woman who supports the cause, automatically one? grin

Yes and yes...

But then again this is NL...

I don't know why you have renounced the cause, though undecided

If you believe in the equality of the sexes then you are a feminist, I thought anyway.... I understand it has levels but it is still the same cause. I support feminism on all levels even as far as having a matriarchal society.

I'm a card carrying feminist. cool

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Chukazu: 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
They should also try to remove "woe" from woemen, they have become "woe to men"
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol no it’s WOMYNND grin

All this feminist stuff you know it’s only on NL I heard about it ... still don’t know wt it means sha...

If a guy is an arsehole he is one simple .... all that equal stuff nothing is going to change ...

Oh yes let me create topic have one nagging question about virginity i’ll Tag u

Babe, research the suffragettes, it's mind blowing and empowering. I knew nothing about feminism, until I studied it at college. I was like "Why the _fuck am I just hearing about this" cry

Look forward to your thread, tag me kiss

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
BluntBoy:

I have read up on the movement, you should do the same and stop trusting on others in a globalized, technology-driven world.

Feminism is a movement and anyone who believes in the movement is a feminist, whether you be male or female.

You are right...

In the west most men are feminists and they repel the "Traditional gender roles" these men don't go around calling themselves feminists but it's in their actons.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by chigoizie7(m): 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Very true, more reason I understand why any female who is passionate about female struggles is automatically tagged a feminist.
Honestly, I believe all humans are equal. Superiority is what is attained and shouldn't be demanded.

Some people will naturally alter and complicate a very simple thing to justify their selfish wants. It's just like "submission"...to some men, it's as simple as respect. To others, it's as complicated as losing your voice. Now, few women wanna hear or associate with that word.

Superiority is what is attained and shouldn't be demanded.

I like that.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by pocohantas(f): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
Dimples129:

Yes and yes...
But then again this is NL...
I don't know why you have renounced the cause, though undecided

If you believe in the equality of the sexes then you are a feminist, I thought anyway.... I understand it has levels but it is still the same cause. I support feminism on all levels even as far as having a matriarchal society.
I'm a card carrying feminist. cool

Renounce the 'liberal' cause? No
Renounce the tag? I'll still say No, because I have never declared to be one formally. There are matriarchal societies, but few smiley
Except it's Nigeria you'll like to be one, that one go hard.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by hypnotic(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
meanwhile check out our store, we have cool discounts this christmas

https://hadassahlingerie.smemarkethub.com/products/christmas-deals/
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
7 Ways That can make long distance relationships work https://www.seyiblog.com.ng/2017/12/7-ways-that-can-make-long-distance.html?m=0

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by SIaye: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lemme laugh at the pic it's really funny

Knew all the talks of you coming to warri were empty talks. You disappoint me, couldn't be bold enough to tell me you wouldn't come you decided to go offline.

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by jen2me(m): 6:58am On Jan 27, 2018
very funny.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly / Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man / How To Treat A Lady!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.