Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:17 PM

Help!!! Rubberlike Odour Emanating From Our Water. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!!! Rubberlike Odour Emanating From Our Water. (508 Views)

"The Problem With Soldiers": Story Emanating From Boko Haram Operation (photo) / "The Problem With Soldiers": Story Emanating From Boko Haram Operation (photo) / New Bae With Offensive Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Rubberlike Odour Emanating From Our Water. by generationz(f): 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hello nairaland, please I need your urgent advice on this issue.

Please I'lld like to know where to carry out tests of this kind.

We recently discovered that the water coming from our tap (on Wednesday when we pumped water) has some sort of plastic like/or burning rubber like odour
It also seems oily ( like petrol/groundnut oil was poured in).

When I rubbed my fingers against the body of the water container it showed black.

When we opened our well, the same odour oozed out, however not as strong as the the one in the bucket.

Please, could anyone suggest where I could test the water to avoid any sort of poisoning or if you have an idea what the problem could be.

Ps: we have been using the well since 2005, the only problems we have encountered so far was with the pumping machine.

Cc lalasticla Front page please
Billyonaire
NwaAmaikpe
Acidosis

No insults please.
Re: Help!!! Rubberlike Odour Emanating From Our Water. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
You might want to re-dig the well and install water purification system, microfilters, Reverse Osmosis plant and ofcourse Ozone and UV filters. But if you want the water to heal the cells, put magnets along the piping and you should be good.
Re: Help!!! Rubberlike Odour Emanating From Our Water. by correctguy101(m): 12:09am On Dec 22, 2017
Billyonaire:
You might want to re-dig the well and install water purification system, microfilters, Reverse Osmosis plant and ofcourse Ozone and UV filters. But if you want the water to heal the cells, put magnets along the piping and you should be good.

I know you are aware there different types of magnets....
What type of magnets boss?

Re: Help!!! Rubberlike Odour Emanating From Our Water. by MasterKim: 12:59am On Dec 22, 2017
Someone should go inside d well and check na. undecided
Instead of you to call a plumber and save your self this unnecessary rubbish, you're here asking foolish question undecided
Re: Help!!! Rubberlike Odour Emanating From Our Water. by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 22, 2017
correctguy101:

I know you are aware there different types of magnets....
What type of magnets boss?

Already have a poison that keeps my cells a bit stronger but tell me this one please o....
I'll surely edit this post after you reply, I no want disturbance

All other magnets are okay even electromagnets. The point is to allow magnetism, a multidimensional force to realign the polarities of the ions for easy bonding with the cells of the body in order to vacuum the body properly as a universal solvent.

Next year I will be integrating the oxygenation unit to my water purification system to infuse rich oxygen to the drinking water to raise the kinetic energy of the water molecules and same will be delivered to the cells.

Such water decalcifies the pineal faster and enable even plants grow faster if irrigated with oxygenated organic water that has zero chemicals and preservatives.
Re: Help!!! Rubberlike Odour Emanating From Our Water. by generationz(f): 2:43am On Dec 22, 2017
Billyonaire:
Thanks
Re: Help!!! Rubberlike Odour Emanating From Our Water. by generationz(f): 2:46am On Dec 22, 2017
MasterKim:
Someone should go inside d well and check na. undecided
Instead of you to call a plumber and save your self this unnecessary rubbish, you're here asking foolish question undecided

So you couldn't give your opinions without insults? Smh
Re: Help!!! Rubberlike Odour Emanating From Our Water. by MasterKim: 2:52am On Dec 22, 2017
generationz:

So you couldn't give your opinions without insults? Smh
What's the insult in telling you to get a plumber around and stop asking silly questions?
Re: Help!!! Rubberlike Odour Emanating From Our Water. by generationz(f): 3:08am On Dec 22, 2017
MasterKim:

What's the insult in telling you to get a plumber around and stop asking silly questions?
*Yawns *

(1) (Reply)

Power Grid Is Back Up? What's Your Situation? / Abomination: Man Impregnates Mother-in-law / FULANI HERDSMEN ATTACKS SOLDIERS IN GHANA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.