Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Keep It Coming!!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Keep It Coming!!! (355 Views)

[BBNAIJA] She Saw It Coming! Interesting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep It Coming!!! by Phoniex23: 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
Still on the matter, and won't stop the preaching against scam!!!

This is another opportunity and a good offer for you dat knows about buying and selling of various types of Gift Cards because I personally buys Itunes gift card ranging from $10-$100 denominations, USA, CANADA, GERMANY, IRELAND, FRANCE GIFT CARDS I WILL BUY iTunes Amazon gift card (with cash receipt), Vanilla visa gift card (with cash receipt), Steam wallet gift cAZTards, Playstation network gift card, Googleplay gift cards, ebay gift cards, Walmart gift card (with cash receipt), Bestbuy gift cards, Target gift cards. (WILL BUY ALL@ alluring price ) AND Funds TRANSFER INTO Any BANK IN NIGERIA WITHIN MINUTES this is 99.99% Genuine Digital Marketing. It's a promise u are in a very safe hand.. Because am giving out up to 99.99% of my trust and sincerity, for sincere customer like you reading this post...

NOTE: FESTIVE PRICE WILL BE ACTIVATED FOR BOTH NEW AND OLD CUSTOMERS THAT WILL BE TRADING FROM 22-26 OF DEC... (BUYING AT ALLURING PRICE) ... Keep it coming...

*Please no used card* and stay away from fake traders that offer too good to believe price just to scam someone...
I also buys and sell bitcoin TO GET THROUGH WITH ME ALL U NEED TO DO IS TO TAP THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE
Trade your cards now for fast cash out, a trial will convince you!!!,am assuring you'll be glad doing business with me.

Signing out ✌�
Paul Phoenix...

(1) (Reply)

10 Upcomming Movies Of 2018 - Part 1 / Trending Of Youtube / #bbnaija: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Lambasts Miracle, Says He Should Be Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.