Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo (44106 Views)

Will You Priotise Male Over Female Children In Your Home / Why Were Male Children Preferred Over Female Children? Partriarchy? / Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by omojeesu(m): 10:32am On Dec 22, 2017
Unfortunate statement especially coming from a woman!

God designed both sexes to have orgasm but culture and religion destroyed that for the woman.

Removing the clito.ri.s is a wicked gender action but women can still have orgasm without it in the hand of a loving husband who knows the tricks.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by edgeP(m): 10:32am On Dec 22, 2017
emorse:
Rejoice o ye one minute men!!
take my guy

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by Abagworo(m): 10:32am On Dec 22, 2017
Kind of necessity vs pleasure.
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by juchifroot: 10:33am On Dec 22, 2017
absolutely. she's right. Muslim women have no right to happiness, as long as her husband is happy.
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by Horlami3370: 10:33am On Dec 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Oyinda1599 come and see something o,you that is always fighting me for being a one minute man,this was wroted by a Muslim lady like you o,one minute shuke shuke sex is the best,no wasting of time and energy

Think it's supposed to be Written.

Just against next time bro
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by Joemetry(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2017

SEX IS OVER RATED,,,

BE WITH THE RIGHT PERSON, LOVE GENUINELY, DON'T JUMP INTO LOVE WITHOUT THE INTENT TO LOVE AND WATCH HIS/HER SMILE ALONE GIVE YOU AN ORGASM..!

SCREWED WOMEN AIN'T GONNA OPEN UP THEIR MIND TO THIS TRUTH..!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by zolapower: 10:38am On Dec 22, 2017
akeentech:
who pvssy elp

Na so who pussy epp? E go take ur time ,money ,favour and strength after which u look eppless in society . Useless pussy abeg u na carry this thing go potopoto republic jare
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by pocohantas(f): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2017
Espada1234:
I f you want call heaven. lol e pain you ...I am not trolling. I am calling out your bullshit and hypocrisy

Don't worry, what happened to the previous acct will happen again. Hopefully you take the time off to get some home training from your virtuous mom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by Tphoto1(m): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2017
Fellow ladies in the house. Please tell me, what is sex without orgasm?
Its the best experience on planet earth. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by oyinda1599(f): 10:51am On Dec 22, 2017
Horlami3370:

Think it's supposed to be Written.

Just against next time bro
good cheesy but I guessed he intentionally used "wroted"....my sweetheart sabi grammar faa.
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

The post I highlighted was what I was addressing and on that, continue to console yourself. Women want and love to enjoy sex. Except in some cases of FGM, it's quite normal she begins to resent sex and do it only for procreation or money when she isn't getting maximum satisfaction from it.

As if una done give the non-circumcised ones orgasm finish.
No wonder deeldo dey sell like pure water now, women have decided to work that pusee themselves grin grin

But wait o , the general belief amongst ladies is that they are doing us a favour by having sex with us , as though they are going out of their way to please us. Now a lady is saying they want and love to have sex , who is really doing the favour here you collect our money and still enjoy the sex more
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by oyinda1599(f): 10:53am On Dec 22, 2017
Tphoto1:
I swear it.... grin
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by Fourwinds: 10:53am On Dec 22, 2017
Tphoto1:
hmmmmmm.....yeeeepaaaaa..

Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by pocohantas(f): 10:55am On Dec 22, 2017
neoapocalypse:

But wait o , the general belief amongst ladies is that they are doing us a favour by having sex with us , as though they are going out of their way to please us. Now a lady is saying they want and love to have sex , who is really doing the favour here you collect our money and still enjoy the sex more

Then stop doing the ones that collect money or think they're doing you a favour. It shouldn't be that hard.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by donqx: 10:56am On Dec 22, 2017
hmmm
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by steve6: 10:57am On Dec 22, 2017
Hmmm...never really saw it from this angle!
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:58am On Dec 22, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
ok. Let her reproduce with minute men while the rest of us enjoy wink
chie two hours lady
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by uvalued(m): 10:59am On Dec 22, 2017
eTECTIVe:
Some of dis ppl self.. Jus dis morning I was reading an Islamic scholar claiming beardless men put ideas in other men's head and I was like WTF!! How perverted can some of dis ppl b?

Please post and share interesting
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2017
Fourwinds:
you didn't like it...because you like enjoying banging to climax
Yes. Any problem?
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Then stop doing the ones that collect money or think they're doing you a favour. It shouldn't be that hard.

My dear that is like 99.999999% of Naija ladies
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by melaninbae: 11:03am On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

The post I highlighted was what I was addressing and on that, continue to console yourself. Women want and love to enjoy sex. Except in some cases of FGM, it's quite normal she begins to resent sex and do it only for procreation or money when she isn't getting maximum satisfaction from it.

[/b]As if una done give the non-circumcised ones orgasm finish. [b]
No wonder deeldo dey sell like pure water now, women have decided to work that pusee themselves grin grin

Babe Na WA ooo cheesy
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by pocohantas(f): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2017
neoapocalypse:

My dear that is like 99.999999% of Naija ladies

Find that 0.000001%.
Let's hope you don't slutshame her when you meet her.

melaninbae:

Babe Na WA ooo cheesy

tongue Any man that has gotten a woman to that point won't make some kind statements. A NLder posted how he gave a lady in her 30s that kinda orgasm that paralyses the lower body, and she called the next day to thank him. Can you beat that? grin

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by Fourwinds: 11:06am On Dec 22, 2017
Safiaaa:
Yes. Any problem?
no problem...just that a lot of girls here pretend
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by lovethchioma(f): 11:07am On Dec 22, 2017
sisisioge:
Sebi seex is for reproduction alone. Since na only two children I want, I better do it only twice in my very long life...ndi iranu grin
cheesy... no mind dem oo.
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 22, 2017
Fourwinds:
no problem...just that a lot of girls here pretend
ok
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by Oyebee91(m): 11:17am On Dec 22, 2017
eTECTIVe:
Some of dis ppl self.. Jus dis morning I was reading an Islamic scholar claiming beardless men put ideas in other men's head and I was like WTF!! How perverted can some of dis ppl b?
there's this video trending. .Two ladies were twerking in hijab during a prayer session in an Islamic country. ..so bad but those ladies got these great butts smiley
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by itsloba: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2017
Sex is for pleasure of the man and woman and also reproduction...
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by eezeribe(m): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
so sex is primarily for reproduction?

Reason why some states in northern nigeria are over run with homless children.

Well a ewe will always be a ewe.
What happened to 'an'
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by iamjavadem(m): 11:24am On Dec 22, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
so sex is primarily for reproduction?

Reason why some states in northern nigeria are over run with homless children.

Well a ewe will always be a ewe.
..and female orgasm will somehow prevent this or what? Why are you dancing off stage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here / Picture : See Why This Bride is Special! / My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.