Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo (34598 Views)

Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband / Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos / 3-year-old Boy Shows Swag In Adorable Birthday Photo Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by pzphoto(m): 8:15am On Dec 22, 2017
This beautiful bride cries as she kneel down before her mum saying the last prayer before she finally get married.

The bond is so strong!!!

See more photos below

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/pretty-bride-cries-as-she-kneel-before-her-mother-in-adorable-wedding-photo/

6 Likes

Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by pzphoto(m): 8:15am On Dec 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by Smellymouth: 8:16am On Dec 22, 2017
Mothers are the best.

133 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by KellyKertz(m): 8:19am On Dec 22, 2017
whonamehelp:
smelling pussy

Shebi issa replica ov your momma oozing pvssy undecided

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by xreal: 8:21am On Dec 22, 2017
whonamehelp:
smelling pussy

Only the dry ones ain't smelly.
Only the smelly ones are fertile.
Your mama's was fertile, hence she had you.

Lie down there...face ground....u need some strokes.
[img]https://media1./images/a66bec8c95e099fb580934a2c74c832e/tenor.gif?itemid=4480505[/img]

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 8:23am On Dec 22, 2017
Iya ni wura

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by olasaad(f): 8:23am On Dec 22, 2017
Beautiful people HML

1 Like

Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by dollyjoy(f): 8:23am On Dec 22, 2017
whonamehelp:
smelling pussy
Fool

11 Likes

Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by ichommy(m): 8:32am On Dec 22, 2017
Adorable.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by madridguy(m): 8:34am On Dec 22, 2017
Beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by UbanmeUdie: 8:38am On Dec 22, 2017
shocked
Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by baski92(m): 8:38am On Dec 22, 2017
Formelarite, yeye dey smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 22, 2017
Don't ruin the make up.
Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by Homeboiy: 8:46am On Dec 22, 2017
I see
Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by Larrey(f): 8:51am On Dec 22, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Iya ni wura
yes o ,nobody can be like your mum

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by tstx(m): 8:52am On Dec 22, 2017
yawn
Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2017
Her man is fine.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by blackboy2star(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2017
Eekun ayo

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by StRichard(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2017
whonamehelp:
smelling pussy
you are obviously not even smart enough to be a morõn.

14 Likes

Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by Abfinest007(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2017
i wil b d best dad in d world when d time comes
Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by chloride6: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2017
Bride: sobbing ...... Mummy I can believe what I'm hearing you say, you mean I should kneel down and suck him ?

Mum: Yes my dear, not just once but twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by ibkkk(f): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2017
Awww!
Mothers are BLESSINGS kiss

1 Like

Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by pauldiamonds: 10:53am On Dec 22, 2017
and this is news
Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by Justdare: 10:53am On Dec 22, 2017
Her real face is somewhere behind the facial mask... Sorry makeup
Beautiful girl though, omo ti a ko, to tun gba eko.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by bughead: 10:53am On Dec 22, 2017
pzphoto:
This beautiful bride cries as she kneel down before her mum saying the last prayer before she finally get married.

The bond is so strong!!!

See more photos below

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/pretty-bride-cries-as-she-kneel-before-her-mother-in-adorable-wedding-photo/

hmmm!

She look like a potential husband killer

1 Like

Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by Spanner4(m): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2017
grin

Too much make up.....lol. but beauty lies under the makeup

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware / My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex / Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.