Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

My Tweets To Ex-President GEJ AFTER 2015 And My Regrets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Tweets To Ex-President GEJ AFTER 2015 And My Regrets (911 Views)

Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections / Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls / Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tweets To Ex-President GEJ AFTER 2015 And My Regrets by BornAgainMay: 10:29am On Dec 22, 2017
On Oct. 2016, I made this ugly statement about Ebele Goodluck Jonathan concerning how dissatisfied I was with his government. I taught Buhari would be a saviour, never knew he came for Revenge missions.

I wish I can get in touch with Ex-President GEJ to render my unreserved Apology

Re: My Tweets To Ex-President GEJ AFTER 2015 And My Regrets by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2017
enjoy ur chanji

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Tweets To Ex-President GEJ AFTER 2015 And My Regrets by dodelight(m): 11:11am On Dec 22, 2017
Yeah! Enjoy your shortsightedness!

1 Like

Re: My Tweets To Ex-President GEJ AFTER 2015 And My Regrets by Saaruman(m): 11:13am On Dec 22, 2017
Enjoy your change of fuel at N300 per litre. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Tweets To Ex-President GEJ AFTER 2015 And My Regrets by Marcelo290(m): 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin grin

I have many friends like you who went out of their way to campaign for Buhari in 2015, they have been lamenting all day just like you.

Besides I see you wearing a convocation gown in front of Ekpo Ref, I guess you are among the newly graduated students of UNN.

Enjoy your change!

1 Like

Re: My Tweets To Ex-President GEJ AFTER 2015 And My Regrets by Omoedeki: 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
You are not alone. I believe sending Buhari back to Duara is a national duty. Every well meaning Nigeria with conscience should brace up for the task ahead. A friend who called outside the country campainging for Buhari is regretting right now. I wish he could undo what he did that time. Nigeria must be great again.
Re: My Tweets To Ex-President GEJ AFTER 2015 And My Regrets by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
BornAgainMay:
On Oct. 2016, I made this ugly statement about Ebele Goodluck Jonathan concerning how dissatisfied I was with his government. I taught Buhari would be a saviour, never knew he came for Revenge missions.

Sai Change please grin grin

Re: My Tweets To Ex-President GEJ AFTER 2015 And My Regrets by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
BornAgainMay:

U are an im*becile for bringing this disease called buhari on us. Shame on u.

U are just starting, ur Buhari book of lamentation continues..... Rubbish angry

(1) (Reply)

Orji Kalu: APC Will Get 75% Of Abia Votes In 2019 / Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance - Saharareporters / Obj's Letter To President Buhari : The Second Of Its Kind In 33 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.