Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity (70485 Views)

Please Don’t Buy The MTN Lumos Solar System Until You Read My Review / A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT / Please Help, I Want To Buy Mtn Lumos Solar Power(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by pobeaf(m): 11:30am On Jan 01, 2018
Buffalo2:
Oga, why u carry ds thing for head like afro dey reply every body nah. Must everybody use what you dey use for ya village? The illegal devise wey no fit power 32 inches lcd/plasma na im make I put for house abi? Walahi tiger generator better pass am.
I had wanted to ignore you since you don't have anything good to say but when I discovered that you edited your comment to insult me... I think I need to tell you this...you can't just be insulting me because you have access to the internet. If you are not satisfied with my review, pls get out of here. It isn't by force you comment here

2 Likes

Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by pobeaf(m): 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
laivwire:
This is not an entirely sincere review OP. It is more of a biased, bigoted review
An average reader of this thread will expect you to mention any part of the review that is biased and bigoted but instead you are just spewing derogatory and rude remarks. Pls park well, your type is not needed here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by laivwire(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
pobeaf:

An average reader of this thread will expect you to mention any part of the review that is biased and bigoted but instead you are just spewing derogatory and rude remarks. Pls park well, your type is not needed here

grin nothing rude or derogatory pobeaf. I just feel you weren't neutral enough in your post. You were only singing the praises as if it didn't have its downsides. Seemed too good to be true.

If you're trying to market it you should brush up your copywriting. Otherwise, refer to my signature.

Happy new 2018
Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by wolero7(m): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2018
Just as laivwire has said, this is not a sincere review. And the OP does not need to ask which part of the review wasn't sincere. Your review SCREAMS product sales. A sincere review will be done by a USER(strictly) and not a SELLER of a product. Or someone that has a dual interest.

I heard the maximum load for the inverter is 60watts. How then does it power your freezer? It just doesn't add up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by ib22003(m): 10:42am On Jan 02, 2018
Size of their System

Large 80W solar panel unit and cables
Solar indoor unit
USB mobile phone charger
2 powerful led bulbs
DC to AC converter

There is no mention of a battery. The price is okay for the capacity.

Size of our system.

1. 500W system: Provides between 2000Wh and 2500kWh of electricity a day. The energy is sufficient to provide power for 24 hours.
It powers all basic including LED Lights, Fans, and TV. Components: 2 pieces of 250watts Solar Panel, 850 VA hybrid inverter, 12v 200ah batteries. 12v30ah solar controller. Warranty Solar Panels - 25 years Inverter - 3 years Charge Controller - 12 months Batteries -24 months
Payment Options.
Payment Options:
-Outright Purchase - N447,000 (we are currently offering a 10% discount)
-Lease To Own - 35% deposit of N156,450 followed by 24 monthly payments of N12,106

Call or whats Ribap Solutions Limited for more information

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by Buffalo2(m): 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
pobeaf:

I had wanted to ignore you since you don't have anything good to say but when I discovered that you edited your comment to insult me... I think I need to tell you this...you can't just be insulting me because you have access to the internet. If you are not satisfied with my review, pls get out of here. It isn't by force you comment here
grin grin grin grin Oga, e be like u say ur data don finish before cos e tay small before you reply ds time around. Okay I don hear, shey I fit get like 50 pieces make I take illuminate my village make una dey enjoy ur own Jara dey go abi I no try? grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by folafola(m): 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
The OP wrote his review from the user end but all these criticism against the OP are far from being fair on the OP maybe because they are never a user meanwhile, the closest critique claimed he was once MTN official ( who knows the recession Axe might have made him to say such)

I am looking for a serious and sincere user who could say it does not worth buying because I am a user myself and i bought it purposely because I needed 24/7 electricity supply that never was. MTN LUMOS made me to cease from keeping watch at filling station ( I am a photographer,graphic designer,and upcoming blogger).

The response I like so much was the one made by the guy who claimed he could do such for 60,000 I was tempted to visit his link but I saw 150,000 naira together with TV. We can break the monopoly with this innovation of yours but I wanted to ask what will you do for your customer if the engine have issues? Don't tell me nothing because MTN Lumos have a hedge over you they killed it by promising to take full responsibility of replacing any faulty engine or other part of the solar package! I thought it was even joke and not until my engine had fault and I thought I now have a weapon to expose MTN but I was proof wrong when I was told to come and pick up a brand new one!! You heard me right

You might claim I am not a user, you might call me MTN secret staff or worst still illiterate!! The ball is in your court and I promise, a trial will convince you!

MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE SOME PEOPLE HAPPY

1. It does not power pressing iron, hot plate, TV with higher volt and watts, electric kettle, deep freezer, laser jet printer, desktop computer, and what a view

2.its capacity is limited to 60 wattage i.e you can't plug gadget having more than 60watts at once

3. When the sun is down or not powerful especially during rainy or cloudy season its charging might not be maximum point of 100%

4. It is usually placed on top of your roof and might damage your roofing sheet

5. It only come with two electric bulb and and his is not enough for a flat or else you buy additional bulbs

6. The additional bulb is costly it is a whooping sum of 2800

7. It can be stolen easily if cited in secluded areas

AND THESE EXCITE ME MORE 

1. MTN will take full responsibility within the five years of my subscription without me paying a dime, how sweet this sound.what is sweeter than honey?

2. It does not constitute nuisance to the environment, no noise, no fume, no stress in kick starting this bring comfort more than I better pass my neighbors

3.it can be used as power base for a modern football watching and game centers as profit would be maximized because the cost of buying fuel has been out rightly removed or reduced.

4. It brings people more closer to you as little ones come around your house to solve their assignments and youths bring their phone for charging at your end

5.it can be use to kick start a charging center in a place where their electricity supply is erratic and epileptic.

6. You get referral bonus when you invite new customer will our friend who claimed to have similar package give bonuses? if yes count me in.

7. It neither pose a threat nor endanger life 

8. The engine has been coded anyone stealing it won't be able to subscribe on it or use it

I will upload some picture soon because seeing is believing

5 Likes

Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by folafola(m): 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
From my poor phone

1 Like

Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by folafola(m): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
Here are the pix

1 Like

Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by thegame(m): 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
I think this is nice though but I have issue with the 60watt maximum power you get. That’s way below my needs, or should I say expectation. My neighbour uses it and he comes to my flat everytime I put on my Generator to charge his phone. I think he has an issue with the phone being compatible with the inverter socket. It charges his wife’s phone but doesn’t charge his.
also, he had to sell his LG Tv to get a 40watt chinko TV I never heard of in my life till he mentioned it. Other than these 2 issues, I think he is loving it.
I only have an issue myself, increase the Watt so it can connect to the whole house comfortably.
Also, if there are alternatives to this at 70-120k with higher watts, someone should kindly suggest. I believe the profit margin on monthly rental is what MTN is after. At 270/300k full cost, I want to believe mtn’s profit is around 150/200k per unit after full payment. But then again, it’s like giving you a loan, so won’t blame them much grin

7 Likes

Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by folafola(m): 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
thegame:
I think this is nice though but I have issue with the 60watt maximum power you get. That’s way below my needs, or should I say expectation. My neighbour uses it and he comes to my flat everytime I put on my Generator to charge his phone. I think he has an issue with the phone being compatible with the inverter socket. It charges his wife’s phone but doesn’t charge his.
also, he had to sell his LG Tv to get a 40watt chinko TV I never heard of in my life till he mentioned it. Other than these 2 issues, I think he is loving it.
I only have an issue myself, increase the Watt so it can connect to the whole house comfortably.
Also, if there are alternatives to this at 70-120k with higher watts, someone should kindly suggest. I believe the profit margin on monthly rental is what MTN is after. At 270/300k full cost, I want to believe mtn’s profit is around 150/200k per unit after full payment. But then again, it’s like giving you a loan, so won’t blame them much grin

You indeed said the truth if you read my comment well you will see the capacity as one of the con's I listed about the gadget beside tell your neifghbour not to die in silence he can takhe the spoilt part to MTN for replacement!!!

There is a 12 volt television of star time, 26, 32, 43, inches it will power it effortlessly

I suggest they give us alternative plan which could power more electrical appliances!!

You are objective in your comment dear

3 Likes

Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by Ahmad47(m): 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
The stupid thing is you have to pay to use it again for 5 years. Lamo
I can make a better solar system.
Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by NosoChic: 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
What other options are available please? Abeg Lumos marketers don't respond

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by donpata(m): 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
Honestly, this mtn thing is slavery. It's highly limiting and since many Nigerians are ignorant abt solar systems, they easily get fascinated by the stories of marketers of this power bank. Let's see....

1. 100watt mono panel = 25k (mtn Lumos is 80watt)
2. 30a charge controller = 13k (with 6k, u can get it from aliexpress or jumia overseas shipping. Buy 2 just incase. u know China now)
3. 100ah battery = 50k (+-5k-10k depending on type. Note that mtn Lumos is just arnd 26ah)
4. 2000watt inverter = 25k (this one will power ur led 32incher tv) ( u can also get a local inverter. most start at 25k for 1kva)
5. 10watt ac bulbs = 1k each (6pcs will be 6k)
6. Wires and miscellaneous = 5k

Total estimate = 124k. (note that this is an estimate and prices will vary slightly based on ur location and type of products u buy.)

with this set up,
ur battery will charge at 100watt/12v= 8a per hr. so for ur 100ah battery, u need 100/8= 12.5hrs of sunlight to take it from 0 to 100%. also note that efficiency ain't 100% so assume 70-80% efficiency of panels which means longer charging time. For practical purposes however, I don't expect u to use ur battery to 0%. I expect u shouldn't go below 50% usage to extend it's lifespan. more so, at 50%, the battery shld return to 100% in like 7-8hrs based on the above setup.

For load,
6 bulbs is 60watt
laptop is arnd 50watts
led TV is abt 150watts
decoder 15watts
DVD player 30watts
standing fan 50watts

I assume these things could be used simultaneously for most people. thus..
total = 355 watts (even a 1000watt inverter shld handle this.) also note that rated power of inverters are just max output. during actual usage, continuous supply is said to be half its capacity. eg, if ur need is 500watts, u need a 1000watt inverter.

now recall our 355watts power need?
355/12v =30amps.
since battery is 100ah, we can only get 3hrs power with the above setup.

If we remove the TV and by extension decoder and dvd, we have like abt 7hrs power supply. always remember that efficiency can't be 100%.
For me though, with a TV card, I can watch TV through my laptop so I need not power my TV. more so, just 2 led 5watt lights is all I need. I am planning to get a very portable fan as well. with this system, u will get x3 of what mtn system gives.

As someone said earlier, access to money to buy everything at once is the issue but I think paying mtn 4500 for 5yrs is even a bigger issue. That's slavery.

Alternative, get a used ups for 4k, get an 18ah battery for 8k, disconnect the ups battery and connect urs. with this, u can power ur laptop and charge ur phones cos the ups serves as inverter and battery charger. note that the ups don't charge fast.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by kelac(m): 1:07am On Feb 22, 2018
donpata:
Honestly, this mtn thing is slavery. It's highly limiting and since many Nigerians are ignorant abt solar systems, they easily get fascinated by the stories of marketers of this power bank. Let's see....

2. 30a charge controller = 13k (with 6k, u can get it from aliexpress or jumia overseas shipping. Buy 2 just incase. u know China now)
3. 100ah battery = 50k (+-5k-10k depending on type. Note that mtn Lumos is just arnd 26ah)
4. 2000watt inverter = 25k (this one will power ur led 32incher tv) ( u can also get a local inverter. most start at 25k for 1kva)

Total estimate = 124k. (note that this is an estimate and prices will vary slightly based on ur location and type of products u buy.)

with this set up,
ur battery will charge at 100watt/12v= 8a per hr. so for ur 100ah battery, u need 100/8= 12.5hrs of sunlight to take it from 0 to 100%. also note that efficiency ain't 100% so assume 70-80% efficiency of panels which means longer charging time. For practical purposes however, I don't expect u to use ur battery to 0%. I expect u shouldn't go below 50% usage to extend it's lifespan. more so, at 50%, the battery shld return to 100% in like 7-8hrs based on the above setup.

For load,
6 bulbs is 60watt
laptop is arnd 50watts
led TV is abt 150watts
decoder 15watts
DVD player 30watts
standing fan 50watts

total = 355 watts (even a 1000watt inverter shld handle this.) also note that rated power of inverters are just max output. during actual usage, continuous supply is said to be half its capacity. eg, if ur need is 500watts, u need a 1000watt inverter.

355/12v =30amps.

If we remove the TV and by extension decoder and dvd, we have like abt 7hrs power supply. always remember that efficiency can't be 100%.
For me though, with a TV card, I can watch TV through my laptop so I need not power my TV. more so, just 2 led 5watt lights is all I need. I am planning to get a very portable fan as well. with this system, u will get x3 of what mtn system gives.

As someone said earlier, access to money to buy everything at once is the issue but I think paying mtn 4500 for 5yrs is even a bigger issue. That's slavery.

Alternative, get a used ups for 4k, get an 18ah battery for 8k, disconnect the ups battery and connect urs. with this, u can power ur laptop and charge ur phones cos the ups serves as inverter and battery charger. note that the ups don't charge fast.

You have said it all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by surrogatesng: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
XIANGYUNG HOME SOLAR SYSTEM

Live big and spend small with Xiangyung home solar system.It is a solar system which gives you the luxury of enjoying uninterupted power supply at home or at the office for way less.It is a solar generator built for students,small apartment and office.If your power need is for a standing fan,led tv,laptop,2 or 3 low energy bulbs,charging of phones and tablets then this is the right product for you.

SPECIFICATIONS

150 WATT SOLAR PANEL: Unlike other solar systems which come with an 80 watt solar panel.Xiagnyung home solar system comes with a 150 watt solar panel rated at 8.5 amps for faster charging

40AH BATTERY: The indoor unit has an inbuilt 40ah battery.High quality,rugged and longer lasting

UPGRADEABLE: Our solar system is upgradeable as you can attach a bigger battery and extra solar panel to the system unlike so many solar generator systems which require you to dump your existing system and buy a solar system with higher capacity if you need an upgrade.

CHARGE CAR BATTERY: Have you been in a situation where you will be looking for a battery charger to charge your battery.Now you can charge your car battery via its external cables.

ZERO MAINTENANCE: It is noiseless,fume less and requires zero maintenance

CHEAP AVAILABILITY OF SPARES: All components and spares can be sourced locally and cheap too

WARRANTY: The product comes with a 1 year warranty which gives you peace of mind

1000 WATT INVERTER: It comes with a 1000 watt rugged inverter which is powerful enough to handle your small appliances

WHAT CAN IT POWER?

This solar systems is designed for small and energy efficient appliances such as Laptop,Low energy led tv(15-30 watt),Low energy bulb(5-9 watt),Standing rechargeable fan and other light appliances

PRICE: 96,500 Naira

TO ORDER
JOYFUL ECHOES AND SYSTEMS
61 Isolo road (Gobi Plaza)
Ile-iwe b/stop Egbe-Ikotun
Lagos,Nigeria
Whatsapp/Mobile: 08170368264

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by room089: 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
donpata:

Uncle Don, can this procedure power my laptop for at least seven days without blinking?

I really need some to power just my laptop for now.
Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by donpata(m): 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
room089:

Uncle Don, can this procedure power my laptop for at least seven days without blinking?

I really need some to power just my laptop for now.

seriously? 7days on an 8k battery? well, the laptop takes up abt 40-50watts and 18-19v. By dividing 50wstt by 19v, u get a 2.6a consumption per hr st 100% efficiency. now 18ah battery divided by 2.6a is abt 7hrs. so u can only get 7hrs from an 18ah battery if u are to drain it from 100%-0%. obviously, u will get less hrs.
Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by room089: 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
donpata:

seriously? 7days on an 8k battery? well, the laptop takes up abt 40-50watts and 18-19v. By dividing 50wstt by 19v, u get a 2.6a consumption per hr st 100% efficiency. now 18ah battery divided by 2.6a is abt 7hrs. so u can only get 7hrs from an 18ah battery if u are to drain it from 100%-0%. obviously, u will get less hrs.

Thank you uncle Don for this detailed explanation.

But, is there a way my request could be achieved? I really need your suggestions and advice.
Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by donpata(m): 11:06am On Feb 27, 2018
room089:

Thank you uncle Don for this detailed explanation.

But, is there a way my request could be achieved? I really need your suggestions and advice.

well, u have to be quite clear on what u mean by 7days. Do u mean the laptop will be on 24/7 or what? if that is what u mean, then u must consider a solar system altogether. If ur laptop will take like 2.7a per hr, it means it will take up 62.4a in 24hrs. and 437a for 7days. u thus need abt 3 200ah battery, each of which cost btw 90-120k depending on product.
Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by room089: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
donpata:

well, u have to be quite clear on what u mean by 7days. Do u mean the laptop will be on 24/7 or what? if that is what u mean, then u must consider a solar system altogether. If ur laptop will take like 2.7a per hr, it means it will take up 62.4a in 24hrs. and 437a for 7days. u thus need abt 3 200ah battery, each of which cost btw 90-120k depending on product.

Thank you uncle Don for all these detailed explanations, I do really appreciate sir!

Can I get an inverte that will power just my laptop for 6 - 12 hours everyday for seven days?

Someone suggested I should get a battery used by all these heavy duty vehicles that it will serve, please how feasible is that?

1 Like

Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by donpata(m): 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
room089:

Thank you uncle Don for all these detailed explanations, I do really appreciate sir!

Can I get an inverte that will power just my laptop for 6 - 12 hours everyday for seven days?

Someone suggested I should get a battery used by all these heavy duty vehicles that it will serve, please how feasible is that?

Most vehicle batteries are "starter batteries". they are only used to give a very high current within a little time; of coz sufficient enough to start the vehicle. They are not meant to be deeply discharged and so once the car starts, the battery recharges back to 100% waiting for the next time it will be needed to start the engine again. Soooo, forget the truck batteries. moreover, from experience, buying a used battery and getting a good one is sheer luck. I don't advice that.

If ur concern is just the laptop, u can get a 500watt China inverter for abt 10k or get a 1000watt inverter for 13k (u can get it on jumia or local solar stores) if possible, buy the one that comes with an inbuilt charger so that when there is NEPA light, u can charge ur battery. if u intend to use the battery for the said 7days without charging it in between, then u need at least 200ah battery which I said earlier will cost u at least 85k. So obviously, u are on a 100k budget. if however u are gonna get power in between to charge ur battery, and you are on a tight budget, then look for abt 50ah battery which may be below 30k. With this, ur entire budget may just be abt 40k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by room089: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
donpata:

Most vehicle batteries are "starter batteries". they are only used to give a very high current within a little time; of coz sufficient enough to start the vehicle. They are not meant to be deeply discharged and so once the car starts, the battery recharges back to 100% waiting for the next time it will be needed to start the engine again. Soooo, forget the truck batteries. moreover, from experience, buying a used battery and getting a good one is sheer luck. I don't advice that.

If ur concern is just the laptop, u can get a 500watt China inverter for abt 10k or get a 1000watt inverter for 13k (u can get it on jumia or local solar stores) if possible, buy the one that comes with an inbuilt charger so that when there is NEPA light, u can charge ur battery. if u intend to use the battery for the said 7days without charging it in between, then u need at least 200ah battery which I said earlier will cost u at least 85k. So obviously, u are on a 100k budget. if however u are gonna get power in between to charge ur battery, and you are on a tight budget, then look for abt 50ah battery which may be below 30k. With this, ur entire budget may just be abt 40k.

Thank you bro. I'm most grateful all the explanations sir. Should there be any more questions or confusion, I won't hesitate to get back to you via your email. Hope you don't mind?

All the same thank you once, God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by deic9(m): 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
donpata:

with this set up,

For load,
6 bulbs is 60watt
laptop is arnd 50watts
led TV is abt 150watts
decoder 15watts
DVD player 30watts
standing fan 50watts

355/12v =30amps.

I will like to know the product you can recommend for inverter and batteries.
These are the stuffs I want to work with....thanks.

1 unit of 2.5kv inverter
4units of solar panel
2units of 200A battery
Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by donpata(m): 10:05am On Feb 28, 2018
deic9:

I will like to know the product you can recommend for inverter and batteries.
These are the stuffs I want to work with....thanks.

1 unit of 2.5kv inverter
4units of solar panel
2units of 200A battery

Well, it depends on ur budget but I have basically operated on China stuff and it appears to serve me.
It appears u want a fairly large system. soooo...

For inverter, even cheap Chinese inverters do reasonably well with no issues. Though I advice u go for pure sinewave inverters. A rule of thumb is to go for products made by those that have spent decades in production. U can thus go for Indian stuff like luminous, sukam or mercury and bluegate. There are countless products but most will work fine. some claim US products are great ( that, I can't say) but of coz, expensive.

Solar panels.
I don't know why u need 4 units and what wattage. I use Chinese product which is of coz cheaper. Canadian and German products are believed to have better efficiency but honestly, solar panels shld be the least things I would wanna care abt. Whatever u are going for, make sure is Monocrystalline.

Battery.
I am just an end user so a honest solar products dealer will best tell u best products. From my experience with car batteries though, big names ain't really great performance. The US trojan batteries have quite great reviews. Ritar too. They're expensive though. I won't advice u to go for China batteries except if u are on a tight budget. Check for german, or Korean products. Or better still, go with the Indians - sukam, luminous and co. Also, go to a correct dealer coz naija guys do sell recycled batteries as new once. Do ur due diligence coz battery is the main thing in any solar power system.

4 Likes

Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by talk2dre(m): 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
donpata:

with this set up,

For load,
6 bulbs is 60watt
laptop is arnd 50watts
led TV is abt 150watts
decoder 15watts
DVD player 30watts
standing fan 50watts

355/12v =30amps.

Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by talk2dre(m): 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
donpata:

Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by DEJAVUBOY4: 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
Plz sir my laptop is 85watts ooo. How can i get a backup that can charge it from 0-100 like 5 times from 0-100. Or a backup that can last 10hrs 80% efficiency?? Can you build something up?
Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by easybussiness: 7:40am On Mar 07, 2018
all in 1 solar hybrid inverter 1kva
with inbuilt 10amp charger 10a
charge controller battery display
plus 40ah battery 130watts solar
panel 78,000 these is 100% better than mtn lumor has capacity to bigger load like laptop fan bulb clipper at desame time 08166117634
Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by easybussiness: 7:46am On Mar 07, 2018
3 in 1 solar hybrid inverter 1kva with inbuilt 10amp charger 10a charge controller battery display plus 40ah battery 100watts panel 75,000
Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by easybussiness: 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
Saroda solar kit available in 500watts and 300 watts

500watt solar inverter specification 500watts inverter 200watts panel 3bulbs 70ah battery prize 140,000

300watts solar inverter specification 300watts inverter 150watts panel 3bulbs 45ah battery prize 90,000

Call 08166117634 15month warranty

Re: A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity by pobeaf(m): 7:08am On Mar 13, 2018
Take advantage of the the promo going on, join Lumos today get 90 days for a start instead of 30 days. Ask me how 08034794904 call/watzap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Circuit Diagram Of A Simple Inverter, Do It Urself / SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria / Have You Heard About MTN Mobile Electricity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.