Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,793 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (38067 Views)

I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection / Permanently Treat Staphylococcus, Syphilis, Gonorrhea And Other Deadly Infection / How Do I Treat Staphylococcus? It Has Taken Over My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2017
Please, I went for urine culture test and it showed positive for Staph Aureas and Sensitivity showed Ciprotab.The lab scientists advised me against Augmentin because being a higher antibiotic the bacteria might develop resistance which might be dangerous.
1. Is the dosage of Cipro I took, good enough?
2. What's the best antibiotic for Staph?
3. How is it best prevented? Is there any preventive drugs one can take periodically to prevent it??
4. I read of the drugs Hipprex, Urex and Cranberries. are they readily available??

Thanks for the answers. Herbal product or English?

I hate injections, guys have any of you tried herbal? Is it safe to use?
I was advised to use English and Herbal

*************************************************************************************************************

Thank you all that contributed. However, I have gone for a test which will come out on Wednesday 7th February, 2018.

THE TEST SHOWED MODERATE GROWTH OF STAPHYLOCOCCUS AEURUS cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

NB: Many are actually suffering from staph and other sexaully transmitted diseases but are ashamed to speak out because of the stigma in NIGERIA.

My advice seek help, NL is not a hospital and most especially be careful with the people here.
Labracine is fake- own by Stanley Obi
Airface herbs makes you stool
Gwabs herbs did not work for me
Kedi and GNLD does not work for the above subject matter.[/i].

*******************************************************************************************************************

Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka (MBBS, MRCPUK) has come out to clear us on why Staphylococcus aureus diagnosis is a scam in Nigeria.

According to the UK based physician, staphylococcus causing low sperm count is a scam in Nigeria’s medical world, there is no such disease.

He explained that Staphylococcus aureus organisms are ubiquitous and can be found all over our bodies including our skin and as such can contaminate swabs and give you a wrong result.

“Don’t take antibiotics for this scam diagnosis. If I take any sample from your body, it will be contaminated with staphylococcus aureus.

This diagnosis is a huge scam in Nigeria’s medical industry used in extorting money from our ignorant population.

Everybody (you and I) will always test positive to staphylococcus on tissues. If I take a swab from your urethra/joystick, it will come back testing positive for staphylococcus because staphylococcus is everywhere on our bodies/skins as they are part of our body’s natural flora. The swab will almost always be contaminated by staphylococcus.

If you have skin infection or pneumonia caused by staphylococcus – this is a different ball game and antibiotics are required.

If you have a low sperm count, see an endocrinologist and a urologist to investigate it NOT a laboratory technician or scientist. It is much more complex than you may think” he said

He continued:

“I WILL KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNTIL IT SINKS IN!

STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS SCAM IN NIGERIA:

Staphylococcus aureus is a type of bacteria found normally in the nose, respiratory (breathing) tract and on the skin.

Because these bacteria are on our skin, when taking a swab (high vaginal swab for example), chances are that you may brush through the skin and get the swab contaminated by staphylococcus aureus. Now, when that swab is sent to the laboratory for culture it will grow staphylococcus aureus. This does not mean that you are infected with staphylococcus aureus requiring treatment of any kind.

We are all carrying staphylococcus aureus around. It does not mean we are infected or unwell needing treatment.

Staphylococcus aureus is not transmitted sexually neither is it a sexually transmitted disease.

Staphylococcus aureus does not caused infertility (male or female), impotence or premature ejaculation.

Staphylococcus aureus does not cause weak erection of the joystick.

Staphylococcus aureus does not cause waist pain.

Staphylococcus aureus does not move like worms all over the body.

Staphylococcus aureus is not contacted via toilet seats.

Nigerian scammers attribute staphylococcus aureus to almost every disease in a standard medical textbook. This is wrong and these scammers should be named and shamed.

However, staphylococcus aureus can cause some nasty infections such as skin infections in the form of abscesses, cellulitis, impetigo, folliculitis and toxic epidermal necrolysis. Staphylococcus aureus can also cause food poisoning, breast infections, endocarditis (heart infection), osteomyelitis (bone infection), pneumonia (lung infection) and blood infection. But in these causes the infected persons won’t be walking around, having sex/fun and smiling. They’ll be terribly unwell and in intensive care unit somethings.”

Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka (MBBS, MRCPUK).

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by comonwealth(m): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2017
herbal products, call me 08167309628 for yours at affordable price
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2017
why should I call you, when no body has testify to using your herbs.
comonwealth:
herbal products, call me 08167309628 for yours at affordable price

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by wahles(m): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2017
No matter how much u hate injection, visit the hospital, ur doctor is in the best position to advice u professionally#
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by uomamac(f): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
Call me on this no or chat me 07039878863 For HERBAL, is very good to use HERBAL because it will kill the disease and CURE it from the root

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
Thank you very much.
wahles:
No matter how much u hate injection, visit the hospital, ur doctor is in the best position to advice u professionally#
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
Thank you ma.
uomamac:
Call me on this no or chat me 07039878863 For HERBAL, is very good to use HERBAL because it will kill the disease and CURE it from the root
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by deriod(m): 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
hello sis ,you're not alone too,we have a whatsapp group you can join with dis link
https:///48UDpPAGnxb1BDCSNF4M9c

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 6:30am On Dec 23, 2017
deriod:
hello sis ,you're not alone too,we have a whatsapp group you can join with dis link
https:///48UDpPAGnxb1BDCSNF4M9c
The link is not going through. Is the group a support group or what? I need the best possible way to cure it.
Thank you.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by deriod(m): 8:32am On Dec 23, 2017
engwari:

The link is not going through. Is the group a support group or what? I need the best possible way to cure it.
Thank you.
hello I don't know what's up with d link,pls kindly drop your no so I can add you then .
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 5:24am On Dec 24, 2017
deriod:

hello I don't know what's up with d link,pls kindly drop your no so I can add you then .
I sent you a DM and you did not answer my questions.is it a support group?
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 5:26am On Dec 24, 2017
cry cry
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by deriod(m): 9:09am On Dec 24, 2017
engwari:
I sent you a DM and you did not answer my questions.is it a support group?
yeah its a support group,we share experiences n relieves we've tried .
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Blackpromise(m): 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
There is an effective drug for the total eradication of staph manufactured by THE MEDICINE COMPANY IN THE USA called Orbactive. It is very expensive though.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by successking401(m): 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
engwari:
Please, I went for urine culture test and it showed positive for Staph Aureas and Sensitivity showed Ciprotab.The lab scientists advised me against Augmentin because being a higher antibiotic the bacteria might develop resistance which might be dangerous.
3. How is it best prevented? Is there any preventive drugs one can take periodically to prevent it??
4. I read of the drugs Hipprex, Urex and Cranberries. are they readily available??

cc:
dominique, Sissy3
trish
ebony13
any body can claim anything,yes i agree.but my dear if you are sure you are suffering from staphylococcus aureus,please let's talk.just a little advice for you,if you want to treat it with oyibo medicine pls don't waste a dime in this country,travel abroad.but if you want it treated and flushed out with herbs,lets talk.i can do it
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
deriod:

yeah its a support group,we share experiences n relieves we've tried .
relievesI do not understand.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
Blackpromise:
There is an effective drug for the total eradication of staph manufactured by THE MEDICINE COMPANY IN THE USA called Orbactive. It is very expensive though.
How much?
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
successking401:
any body can claim anything,yes i agree.but my dear if you are sure you are suffering from staphylococcus aureus,please let's talk.just a little advice for you,if you want to treat it with oyibo medicine pls don't waste a dime in this country,travel abroad.but if you want it treated and flushed out with herbs,lets talk.i can do it
You can do it? do you have any referrals I can get in touch to confirm their experience? I sent a pm already.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
wahles:
I was diagnosed of moderate growth of staphylococcus aureus. Many on Nairaland want to make money just in the name that they have the cure to the staph. Thank you for your advice.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by successking401(m): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
engwari:

You can do it? do you have any referrals I can get in touch to confirm their experience? I sent a pm already.
yes I saw your pm,but I will suggest we start and end everything here on this thread.at least you can testify.as regards referral,trust a lot of people to move on with their lives when they get result but will turn to parrot if they fail.you can check my threads to see at least if anyone has or is complaining.and lest I forget what is the guarantee that even if you call anyone you won't still conclude it to be stage managed?even some people reading this now can also be thinking that this our post is stage managed.dont blame anyone but blame the scammers.so I'm sorry I can't reply your PM.lets do everything here.its your choice anyway not mine to do what you think favors you.whether herbs or oyibo medicine start on time.all the best for you.thanks for your understanding.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
successking401:
yes I saw your pm,but I will suggest we start and end everything here on this thread.at least you can testify.as regards referral,trust a lot of people to move on with their lives when they get result but will turn to parrot if they fail.you can check my threads to see at least if anyone has or is complaining.and lest I forget what is the guarantee that even if you call anyone you won't still conclude it to be stage managed?even some people reading this now can also be thinking that this our post is stage managed.dont blame anyone but blame the scammers.so I'm sorry I can't reply your PM.lets do everything here.thanks for your understanding.
Good a thing you want it done here.
So, where do we start from? My fear is that most of this herbs also do not help. Symptoms returns after a while. Yet herbalist that claim they use herbs don't bring this simple truth to the knowledge of the people. People now take advantage of our health challenges to make money which is very bad.

What's ur location and how genuine and sincere are u concerning the efficacy of ur herbs?

What's the price of ur herb ?
How long is it taken?
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
Wahles, I sent you a pm.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by successking401(m): 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
engwari:
Good a thing you want it done here. So, where do we start from?
where are you based?
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 3:40am On Dec 26, 2017
successking401:
where are you based?
Lagos.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by successking401(m): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2017
engwari:

Lagos.
can we write and sign an agreement? I will cure the staph maximum of two weeks.then you pay.(N:B) I'm giving you this option based on two condition, '1' we will go to the lab together to confirm the presence of staphylococcus aureus in your system first.if confirmed, '2' you bring your lawyer while I bring mine and we will write and sign the agreement,after which I shall commence treatment.maximum I will give you on staphylococcus is two weeks
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by hidhrhis(m): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
engwari:

cc:
dominique, Sissy3
trish
ebony13
can u snap d test result and post it just want to check the way it looks like cos I Also went for urine culture test and the result showed something like
RBC nil
wbc nil
cast nil etc
I don't really understand and I'm having slight problem with urination
email me tycoonidris@gmail
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 7:06am On Dec 27, 2017
Yours is a Gonorrhea which is as a result of sexually transmitted disease (STD). It’s caused by infection with the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae. It tends to infect warm, moist areas of the body, including the:

urethra (the tube that drains urine from the urinary bladder)
eyes
throat
vagina
anus
female reproductive tract (the fallopian tubes, cervix, and uterus)
Gonorrhea passes from person to person through unprotected oral, anal, or vaginal sex. People with numerous sexual partners or those who don’t use a condom are at greatest risk of infection. The best protections against infection are abstinence, monogamy (sex with only one partner), and proper condom usage. Behaviors that make a person more likely to engage in unprotected sex also increase the likelihood of infection. These behaviors include alcohol abuse and illegal drug abuse, particularly intravenous drug use.
hidhrhis:

can u snap d test result and post it just want to check the way it looks like cos I Also went for urine culture test and the result showed something like
RBC nil
wbc nil
cast nil etc

I don't really understand and I'm having slight problem with urination
email me tycoonidris@gmail
RBC=Red Blood Cells
WBC=White Blood Cells.
I sent you a mail
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 7:15am On Dec 27, 2017
I like this, but you have not allayed my fears and answered my questions completely which are:
What's ur location and how genuine and sincere are u concerning the efficacy of ur herbs- This has been answered partially?

What's the price of your herb(s)?
How long is it taken?=answered
successking401:
can we write and sign an agreement? I will cure the staph maximum of two weeks.then you pay.(N:B) I'm giving you this option based on two condition, '1' we will go to the lab together to confirm the presence of staphylococcus aureus in your system first.if confirmed, '2' you bring your lawyer while I bring mine and we will write and sign the agreement,after which I shall commence treatment.maximum I will give you on staphylococcus is two weeks
Are you in Lagos?
Who will bear the cost of the test because I have done one already?
Who will bear the cost of the agreement? because it cost about $20 to get a lawyer to sign an agreement. I will suggest you sign an undertaking with you r company letter head with your company seal.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by successking401(m): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2017
engwari:
I like this, but you have not allayed my fears and answered my questions completely which are:
What's ur location and how genuine and sincere are u concerning the efficacy of ur herbs- This has been answered partially?

What's the price of your herb(s)?
How long is it taken?=answered

Are you in Lagos?
Who will bear the cost of the test because I have done one already?
Who will bear the cost of the agreement? because it cost about $20 to get a lawyer to sign an agreement. I will suggest you sign an undertaking with you r company letter head with your company seal.
I'm residing in bayelsa.as for anyone knowing me,hmnn! all just for you to be able to buy my medicine? anyway I'm not staying in the moon, you can visit me and then freely move around the village to ask and get first hand information about me.if you opts for the agreement option of course I can bear the cost from the beginning,then after you confirm your result you pay me for all.mind you that you are exploring all available options so as not to fall victim of scam does not make you a saint.this also implies that I'm also been cautious.hope next question will not be," how many children do you have" LOLS
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 10:28am On Dec 27, 2017
LOL! Certainly not. Now, You are in Bayesla, good, how much does it cost and how do I get the the herbs since I'm far from you.
successking401:
I'm residing in bayelsa.as for anyone knowing me,hmnn! all just for you to be able to buy my medicine? anyway I'm not staying in the moon, you can visit me and then freely move around the village to ask and get first hand information about me.if you opts for the agreement option of course I can bear the cost from the beginning,then after you confirm your result you pay me for all.mind you that you are exploring all available options so as not to fall victim of scam does not make you a saint.this also implies that I'm also been cautious.hope next question will not be," how many children do you have" LOLS
which cost are you talking about?Agreement, cost of treatment or logistics?
clarify and I am working hence I cannot come down to Bayesla.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by successking401(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
engwari:
LOL! Certainly not. Now, You are in Bayesla, good, how much does it cost and how do I get the the herbs since I'm far from you.
which cost are you talking about?Agreement, cost of treatment or logistics?
clarify and I am working hence I cannot come down to Bayesla.
the cost of the medicine is #60,000 .since you are in Lagos,waybill cost is #2,000 total = #62,000. " option B" under this option I will be the one to pay for the first and last lab test,pay for my own lawyer while you pay for yours, finally administer the medicine for two weeks and the cost of this very option is #150,000.(N:B) under this option the agreement thing will take place in Bayelsa but at a place where both of us will agree to meet.the choice is yours.thank you

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible / SHAME: Over 50m Nigerians Defecate Openly (Pictured)–UNICEF / Ernest Izevbigie Sues Nigerian Breweries For Misleading People About Malt Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.