Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

EFCC Officer Slapped Innoson's Wife Because She Asked "Is It Bcs I Am Igbo" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Officer Slapped Innoson's Wife Because She Asked "Is It Bcs I Am Igbo" (1494 Views)

Rihanna: My Mom Said I I Am Igbo | Nigeria Should Turn Igboland Into Silicone Va / Rihanna: My Mum Told Me I Am Igbo / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Officer Slapped Innoson's Wife Because She Asked "Is It Bcs I Am Igbo" by caseclosed(m): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
After the rumour of EFCC slapping Innoson's wife spread the social media yesterday, NTA and other news journalists went to interview her on the case, she narrated how Innoson was arrested and how she was slapped when she went to ask after her husband.

According to her, the EFCC Officer slapped her saying "Yes, it is because you are Igbo"

See Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mhzZk0ZeAY
Re: EFCC Officer Slapped Innoson's Wife Because She Asked "Is It Bcs I Am Igbo" by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
We have suffered enough in the hands of the Islamic republic of Nigeria; if someone who have been technically assisting the zoo government single handedly could be humiliated in this manner by the same government they have unarguably supported in providing job opportunities for the citizenry which the government itself had failed to meet, then let the world wade in here and offer their judgment and also convince me on why we should continue to remain in such horrible subjugation in the name of one Nigeri. I criticised the harassment and unjustified arrest of Innoson Boss, the hypocrites nairaland mods banned me because my views about the scenario does not match their opinions on the matter. But one thing is sure, for as long as they don't get tired of banning me here on nairaland, I won't either get tired of reincarnating.

I want to make it known to the few people who may be privileged to see this topic that this topic has been hidden by Nairaland mods who gets irritated by truth and justice.

2018 Speaks volumes for the end of all the nonsense.
Re: EFCC Officer Slapped Innoson's Wife Because She Asked "Is It Bcs I Am Igbo" by caseclosed(m): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
We have suffered enough in the hands of the Islamic republic of Nigeria; if someone who have been technically assisting the zoo government single handedly could be humiliated in this manner by the same government they have unarguably supported in providing job opportunities for the citizenry which the government itself had failed to meet, then let the world wade in here and offer their judgment and also convince me on why we should continue to remain in such horrible subjugation in the name of one Nigeri. I criticised the harassment and unjustified arrest of Innoson Boss, the hypocrites nairaland mods banned me because my views about the scenario does not match their opinions on the matter. But one thing is sure, for as long as they don't get tired of banning me here on nairaland, I won't either get tired of reincarnating.

I want to make it known to the few people who may be privileged to see this topic that this topic has been hidden by Nairaland mods who gets irritated by truth and justice.

2018 Speaks volumes for the end of all the nonsense.

Hey, I dont think everything should always be viewed in he negative, in as much as I am an advocate of justice will not make me run deep criticism that is beyond the situation in reality... This arrest and release has gotten innoson even more popular and more and more people have come to know that there is indeed an indigenous car manufacturing company in Nigeria, imagine how that would boost his sales come 2018.
Re: EFCC Officer Slapped Innoson's Wife Because She Asked "Is It Bcs I Am Igbo" by caseclosed(m): 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
Its even funny how innoson went far in business without proper university education... when God decides to bless you.
Re: EFCC Officer Slapped Innoson's Wife Because She Asked "Is It Bcs I Am Igbo" by caseclosed(m): 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
smiley
Re: EFCC Officer Slapped Innoson's Wife Because She Asked "Is It Bcs I Am Igbo" by caseclosed(m): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
wink
Re: EFCC Officer Slapped Innoson's Wife Because She Asked "Is It Bcs I Am Igbo" by londoner: 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
This is very wrong. It also speaks volumes that only a few people on NL have even commented on this thread even though there are over 400 views.

When you wonder how the citizens of Nazi Germany allowed the injustices to happen around them, it's clear that it was due to their selective silence when wrongs were being done before their very eyes.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Officer Slapped Innoson's Wife Because She Asked "Is It Bcs I Am Igbo" by caseclosed(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
londoner:
This is very wrong. It also speaks volumes that only a few people on NL have even commented on this thread even though there are over 400 views.

When you wonder how the citizens of Nazi Germany allowed the injustices to happen around them, it's clear that it was due to their selective silence when wrongs were being done before their very eyes.

I expected people to drop in here and condemn the act but am surprised as you are, nobody cares!
Re: EFCC Officer Slapped Innoson's Wife Because She Asked "Is It Bcs I Am Igbo" by CeeFire(m): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
caseclosed:
After the rumour of EFCC slapping Innoson's wife spread the social media yesterday, NTA and other news journalists went to interview her on the case, she narrated how Innoson was arrested and how she was slapped when she went to ask after her husband.

According to her, the EFCC Officer slapped her saying "Yes, it is because you are Igbo"

See Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mhzZk0ZeAY

It was wrong that the officer slapped her but she shouldn't have asked the unnecessary question that is it because she's Igbo..
Re: EFCC Officer Slapped Innoson's Wife Because She Asked "Is It Bcs I Am Igbo" by caseclosed(m): 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
CeeFire:

It was wrong that the officer slapped her but she shouldn't have asked the unnecessary question that is it because she's Igbo..

You know when you are frustrated you hardly control what you do
Re: EFCC Officer Slapped Innoson's Wife Because She Asked "Is It Bcs I Am Igbo" by atilla(m): 12:37am On Dec 23, 2017
PePole are not commenting cause they don't believe her anymore
Re: EFCC Officer Slapped Innoson's Wife Because She Asked "Is It Bcs I Am Igbo" by caseclosed(m): 7:40am On Jan 06, 2018
atilla:
PePole are not commenting cause they don't believe her anymore
angry
Re: EFCC Officer Slapped Innoson's Wife Because She Asked "Is It Bcs I Am Igbo" by aolawale025: 8:08am On Jan 06, 2018
The wife can sue EFCC and the officer for assault and even claim damages
Re: EFCC Officer Slapped Innoson's Wife Because She Asked "Is It Bcs I Am Igbo" by caseclosed(m): 8:21am On Jan 06, 2018
aolawale025:
The wife can sue EFCC and the officer for assault and even claim damages
sure.. but thats if she knows what to do

(1) (Reply)

Owolabi Ajasa Reveals How He Got Into NYSC Camp Despite Being Over 30 / Wizkid Balling Hard With Obafemi Martins And Smoking Stuffs / Did You Know That This The Most Followed Users On Instagram: See Pics Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.