Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) (26697 Views)

Michelle Alozie And Davido Photo: Fans React / "My Private Jet Has Landed In Nigeria" - Davido (Photo) / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (2) (3) (4)

Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by pepezaz: 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
GistMore.com

As shared by Mike Godson...

Nollywood actor Mike Godson recently pictured with DMW Boss Dovido.

BY GISTMORE : https://www.gistmore.com/actor-mike-godson-meets-davido-photo

Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by MrRemedy(m): 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
lalasticlala cc na me be FTC ooo

Oya quickly transfer the FTC reward to my account, no time to check time bro I must buy chicken this Chrismas.

Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
That's great.
Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by Threebear(m): 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
To think this godson already knows what is between ini edo's thighs grin and I'm yet to get something even as little as an autograph. Kai

Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
my brother shave ur beards

Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by MrHistorian: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
mintyspecial:
my brother shave ur beards
Who asked you??

Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
Fresh
Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
President Buhari has managed the economy soo well that Nigerians bought too many Cars this year, that's why their is fuel scarcity
Information Minister, Alh. Lai Muhammed speaks on current fuel scarcity in the Country

Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by DrToche: 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
am just here to sample my profile for those that wish to grow back hair on their bald hair and those interested in growing their beards....

that's all

Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Only God knows how much i dislike this Davido and Mike
Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by encryptjay(m): 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
President Buhari has managed the economy soo well that Nigerians bought too many Cars this year, that's why their is fuel scarcity
Information Minister, Alh. Lai Muhammed speaks on current fuel scarcity in the Country

Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by hollamanng(m): 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
J
Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by Divay22(f): 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
MrRemedy:
lalasticlala cc na me be FTC ooo

Oya quickly transfer the FTC reward to my account, no time to check time bro I must buy chicken this Chrismas.
Reward ke grin grin grin grin
To be FTC na honour, Oya manage am like that...
Abi Lala never tell you say, Oga never pay Dec salary cheesy cheesy(abeg na joke o) grin grin
Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by rawpadgin(m): 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
One look irresponsible
Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by encryptjay(m): 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Only God knows how much i dislike this Davido and Mike
But you like Wizkid?

Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by Saintsbrown(m): 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
Just bought fuel for N250 per liter now after a very long queue.
Am so devastated.
Felt so bad for this government.
It shall never be well with APC.

Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
encryptjay:

But you like Wizkid?
What do i wanna do with that Stockfish

Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by jericco1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
just a regular pic. what's cute here?
Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by Hardrock1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
encryptjay:
But you like Wizkid?
Guy,everybody get their choice.
Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by purem(m): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
There is no fuel

Na davido foto we go kom dey luk shocked
Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by Nutase: 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
Black and yellow.
Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by dapsoneh: 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2017

Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by chibbyRJ(m): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
wetin concern me

Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by Olawalesadiq(m): 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
Stupid post.. I beg my fellow Nairalander how this post take help matter....? NL need to be reorganize....

Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
okay.
Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
Davido bald head don dey complete at age 24 grin
Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by encryptjay(m): 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hardrock1:
Guy,everybody get their choice.
Forget that thing, if both of them hit studio, dem go cut one of them part from the song since dem no like person?
Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by Alwaysking: 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
Re: Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) by encryptjay(m): 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:

What do i wanna do with that Stockfish
LOL, you sef

Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online / Obama DMW Death: Davido Pays Tribute, Says 'I Am Hurt, Broken, Sad' / Photos Of Paul Okoye's 3 Children