Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,975 members, 7,799,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

EFCC Case: Innoson Speaks On His Arrest, Gtbank: We Will Collapse If We Pay You. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EFCC Case: Innoson Speaks On His Arrest, Gtbank: We Will Collapse If We Pay You. (864 Views)

Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute / The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Case: Innoson Speaks On His Arrest, Gtbank: We Will Collapse If We Pay You. by caseclosed(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
On an Interview With The founder and chairman of Nigeria’s automobile company, Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma, he disclosed that GTBank admitted of deducting his money unlawfully but cannot pay back.

According to him, apart from the over 500,000,000 Naira that was deducted from his account GTBank is also yet unable to pay him a known sum of amount that the Nigerian custom owned him for auctioning his goods with no genuine reason. This amount was ordered by the court at a tone of 8billion naira to be paid to innoson but the custom said they have an account with GTBank and so GTBank was ordered to make the Payment but along the line, GTBank went back to appeal court and appealed that they cannot pay Innoson stating that if they pay him, they will collapse.

Innoson maintained his stand on the interview saying that if GTBank is unable to pay him, then they should give him shares in there company so he can help them not fall.

Watch Video as Innoson is being interviewed below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3GJnvozVb8

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Re: EFCC Case: Innoson Speaks On His Arrest, Gtbank: We Will Collapse If We Pay You. by caseclosed(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
lalasticlala

At least it is better to hear from the horses mouth than speculating irrelevant lies...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Case: Innoson Speaks On His Arrest, Gtbank: We Will Collapse If We Pay You. by dafeyankee: 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ok
Re: EFCC Case: Innoson Speaks On His Arrest, Gtbank: We Will Collapse If We Pay You. by amunkita(m): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
He should get a garnishee order which I am sure his lawyer must ve advised him.

I suspect FG to be involved cous it would depreciate their revenue.
Sincerely, Nigeria legal system have failed us....
Re: EFCC Case: Innoson Speaks On His Arrest, Gtbank: We Will Collapse If We Pay You. by caseclosed(m): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
amunkita:
He should get a garnishee order which I am sure his lawyer must ve advised him.

I suspect FG to be involved cous it would depreciate their revenue.
Sincerely, Nigeria legal system have failed us....

I was just wondering how the bank is going to pay that amount... They will shut down indeed. They need to sketch a better payment plan.

(1) (Reply)

Workshop On E-form Import, Trade Regulation & Processes In Nig Int'l Trade / Increasing Operational Efficiency In The Nigerian Workplace / Baby Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.