₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,948,743 members, 4,041,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 January 2018 at 09:01 AM

We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. (1419 Views)

Youtube Monetization 2018: Account Must Have 4000 Watch Hours & 1000 Subscribers / PROMO! PROMO!! Get A Professional & Affordable Website: ANY BUSINESS... (#15k) / There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by King57: 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
It is all about getting your own personal website and making money with it
Yes you will receive money every day in US dollars for each person that visits the website even when you sleep through your own personal website, I will help you connect the website to foreign affiliate accounts, You can make unlimited money everyday..
Am a Master in any thing that deal with HTML & CSS, PHP, Java script, Xml, python ,Ruby, Tomcat,Xammp and wamp server, coding, Programming, App building including Android App and Apple ios, Social Network website like pinterest, Woo commerce like Amazon, Bulk Sms Website, Music and video Blog like YouTube, and the like.We will sucessfully handle all that kind of work. We will also help you to connect your website with Foreign affiliate accounts, Money will land into your account in Naira dollars and Pounds sterling if anyone visits the website... We also sell Google Adsense Account of All countries At cheap Price We also deal in contracted services, in Nigeria and all over the world.
Call or WhatsApp 090-331-04134 to get your Work done.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by King57: 4:24am On Dec 24, 2017
Get it
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by King57: 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
King57:
Get it
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by King57: 7:35am On Dec 25, 2017
We build affordable website
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by King57: 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
King57:
We build affordable website
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by cafempropertyng: 1:27am On Dec 26, 2017
Good day Webmasters and to whom it may concern.I want to purchase a website that unknown users of the website can advertise on the website for free after registering.The users must be able to upload at least 5 pictures,use the registration page where they can upload their personal picture,use the login page and the website should be able to sort and filter the data the users add.Please host this website on CPanel so I will be sure that the website works well as I will visit the selected Webmaster for a demonstration.
My budget to purchase this website is N20,000.If you have such a website to sell to me,please send pictures preferably videos to my WhatsApp number 08066894470.
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by King57: 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
Kindly Call us today for your work
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by King57: 6:19am On Dec 27, 2017
King57:
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by King57: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Sure business
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by King57: 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
King57:
Sure business
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by King57: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
King57:
We shall handle it successfully
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by King57: 8:14am On Dec 29, 2017
We help with Monetization and help you make money online with your own website
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by King57: 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
King57:
We help with Monetization and help you make money online with your own website
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by King57: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2017
Get it here with us, we build the most affordable website
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by King57: 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
King57:
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by King57: 11:53am On Dec 31, 2017
smiley
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by King57: 3:31am On Jan 01
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by King57: 12:35pm On Jan 01
King57:
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by King57: 7:39am On Jan 02
Monetization
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by King57: 1:30pm On Jan 02
King57:
Monetization
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by King57: 8:30pm On Jan 02
King57:
Yes you will receive money every day in US dollars for each person that visits the website even when you sleep through your own personal website, I will help you connect the website to foreign affiliate accounts, You can make unlimited money everyday..
Am a Master in any thing that deal with HTML & CSS, PHP, Java script, Xml, python ,Ruby, Tomcat,Xammp and wamp server, coding, Programming, App building including Android App and Apple ios, Social Network website like pinterest, Woo commerce like Amazon, Bulk Sms Website, Music and video Blog like YouTube, and the like.We will sucessfully handle all that kind of work. We will also help you to connect your website with Foreign affiliate accounts, Money will land into your account in Naira dollars and Pounds sterling if anyone visits the website... We also sell Google Adsense Account of All countries At cheap Price We also deal in contracted services, in Nigeria and all over the world.
High
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by sucess15: 12:12pm On Jan 03
get in
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by sucess15: 3:52pm On Jan 03
sucess15:
get in
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by fajob: 6:11pm On Jan 03
lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

call:08094542680

www.jolagict.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)

Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by aimelebon: 7:48pm On Jan 03
Learn how to create a website yourself for free on this blog: www.albblog.com
In fact they provide free support if you need help. I highly recommend it.

Check the support page here: https://www.albblog.com/free-assistance/#ixzz539HiVsy0
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by sucess15: 9:07pm On Jan 04
King57:
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by sucess15: 7:02pm On Jan 05
kiss kiss kiss
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by Rolly83(m): 9:37pm On Jan 05
Please webmasters I started a blog just for fun last year and I post once in awhile but surprisingly enough a company from the USA contacted me to put ads on my site the ads are up and running but the issue is that my blog is just there nothing special.. How come that happened?
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by sucess15: 9:53pm On Jan 05
Rolly83:
Please webmasters I started a blog just for fun last year and I post once in awhile but surprisingly enough a company from the USA contacted me to put ads on my site the ads are up and running but the issue is that my blog is just there nothing special.. How come that happened?
They will give you an HTML code, or JavaScript code to put on your website, before advertisement can display... Show us your website URL and whatsApp 090-33-10-4134 for further enlightenment . Thanks
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by sucess15: 12:02pm On Jan 06
Grateful
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by sucess15: 7:58pm On Jan 06
wink
Re: We Build Affordable Website And Help You With Monetization Of The Website. by sucess15: 7:53am On Jan 07

(0) (1) (Reply)

How To Make Money By Designing A Website? / Pls Does Anyone Know Any Mastercard Atm In Nigeria / How To Install A Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.