Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:31 PM

EFCC Case: Innoson Speaks On His Arrest, Gtbank: We Will Collapse If We Pay You. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Case: Innoson Speaks On His Arrest, Gtbank: We Will Collapse If We Pay You. (1247 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises Zlatan: Don't Discuss Your EFCC Case With Nigerian Media / Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody / Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Case: Innoson Speaks On His Arrest, Gtbank: We Will Collapse If We Pay You. by caseclosed(m): 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
On an Interview With The founder and chairman of Nigeria’s automobile company, Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma, he disclosed that GTBank admitted of deducting his money unlawfully but cannot pay back.

According to him, apart from the over 500,000,000 Naira that was deducted from his account GTBank is also yet unable to pay him a known sum of amount that the Nigerian custom owned him for auctioning his goods with no genuine reason. This amount was ordered by the court at a tone of 8billion naira to be paid to innoson but the custom said they have an account with GTBank and so GTBank was ordered to make the Payment but along the line, GTBank went back to appeal court and appealed that they cannot pay Innoson stating that if they pay him, they will collapse.

Innoson maintained his stand on the interview saying that if GTBank is unable to pay him, then they should give him shares in there company so he can help them not fall.

Watch Video as Innoson is being interviewed below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3GJnvozVb8
Re: EFCC Case: Innoson Speaks On His Arrest, Gtbank: We Will Collapse If We Pay You. by lomaxx: 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
Then he should take over their liability and acquire the bank.
Re: EFCC Case: Innoson Speaks On His Arrest, Gtbank: We Will Collapse If We Pay You. by caseclosed(m): 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
lomaxx:
Then he should take over their liability and acquire the bank.

You think say the bank go gree?
Re: EFCC Case: Innoson Speaks On His Arrest, Gtbank: We Will Collapse If We Pay You. by lomaxx: 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
caseclosed:

You think say the bank go gree?

I'm sure the bank has a board of directors. I don't see any other way.
Re: EFCC Case: Innoson Speaks On His Arrest, Gtbank: We Will Collapse If We Pay You. by caseclosed(m): 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
lomaxx:

I'm sure the bank has a board of directors. I don't see any other way.

I don't think it would be easy for the directors to decide to permit that anyway
Re: EFCC Case: Innoson Speaks On His Arrest, Gtbank: We Will Collapse If We Pay You. by caseclosed(m): 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
smiley
Re: EFCC Case: Innoson Speaks On His Arrest, Gtbank: We Will Collapse If We Pay You. by lomaxx: 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
caseclosed:

I don't think it would be easy for the directors to decide to permit that anyway

If you were on the board and there's a liability that is potent enough to send you out of business, what would you do?
Re: EFCC Case: Innoson Speaks On His Arrest, Gtbank: We Will Collapse If We Pay You. by cescky(m): 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
The bigoted people won't see this as front page worthy....
Re: EFCC Case: Innoson Speaks On His Arrest, Gtbank: We Will Collapse If We Pay You. by caseclosed(m): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
lomaxx:

If you were on the board and there's a liability that is potent enough to send you out of business, what would you do?

I will have no option than to cave in anyway
Re: EFCC Case: Innoson Speaks On His Arrest, Gtbank: We Will Collapse If We Pay You. by caseclosed(m): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
cescky:
The bigoted people won't see this as front page worthy....

I expected it would head there, but...
Re: EFCC Case: Innoson Speaks On His Arrest, Gtbank: We Will Collapse If We Pay You. by cescky(m): 7:13am On Dec 23, 2017
caseclosed:

I expected it would head there, but...

a close observation of the blog owners moves proves his bigotry or hes been bribed.....
Re: EFCC Case: Innoson Speaks On His Arrest, Gtbank: We Will Collapse If We Pay You. by Jagz16(m): 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
God please bless me ..see as this man de mention billions like say na small thing
Re: EFCC Case: Innoson Speaks On His Arrest, Gtbank: We Will Collapse If We Pay You. by mayweather145: 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
One idiot was telling me that the bank will not collapse if they pay the debt.
Re: EFCC Case: Innoson Speaks On His Arrest, Gtbank: We Will Collapse If We Pay You. by caseclosed(m): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2018
mayweather145:
One idiot was telling me that the bank will not collapse if they pay the debt.
lol...

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Mercy Johnson Reading The Bible With Her Husband In Bed / Oritsefemi Shares Funny Throwback Photo Of Himself And Nigerians Can't Stop Talk / Nollywood Actress Charry Fights Followers Over Her Nude Pictures (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.