Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) (3893 Views)

Femi Adesina In Igbo Attire, Spotted With Buhari Aboard Air Force Jet 001 / Throwback Photo Of Buhari & Osinbajo Spotted Drinking Tea With N35 Sachet Milo / Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by koropotopoto: 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
No hope for this country again regarding 24hrs electricity grin

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by tchimatic(m): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
I'm coming...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by georjay(m): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
shocked
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by lalanice(f): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
Its on-the-go na,

Maybe he no get chance to dey stay one place dey charge phoneundecided

Who still thought there was hope in this country with this kind of leadership and mentality our people have

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by legendte(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by dapsoneh: 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by TeamLeader(m): 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
For real??

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by Dillusionist(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
lol
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by thesicilian: 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
I lost hope in this country many years ago when I went to NEPA office to pay bill for my dad and I met them using generator at the office. And that was even before the time of PDP and APC.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by Sealeddeal(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hahahahaha
Useless country.
Nigeria is a waste
That's what he meant by 24/7 electricity after being voted in.
Power changed hand,Nigeria suffering added hand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by erifeoluwasimi(f): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
its for the camera jor
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by Sunnymatey(m): 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
If he likes let him carry generator on his head e no concern me.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by Zendinho(m): 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
We can still correct the mistake of 2015 in 2019.... Pls GEJ forgive Nigerians for the way and manner they treated you.... Nigerians were deceived by the dullard.... It's a high time Nigerians took the bull by the horn and send the dincomp

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
This is shame and a sign of disorganization , I am heavy user of mobile devices yet in my life I have never used a power bank not because I can afford one because I refused to led ny stupid Nigerian govts to make my keep generating electricity on every level even though I pay PHCN bills and because of that I have organised my power so well that i never run out of power on any device I own .
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by Zendinho(m): 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
We can still correct the mistake of 2015 in 2019....
Pls GEJ forgive Nigerians for the way and manner they treated you....
Nigerians were deceived by the dullard....
It's high time Nigerians took the bull by the horn and send the ineffectual buffalo and his cronies back to where they belong.

NEVER AGAIN SHALL NIGERIANS BE DECEIVED

SAY NO TO LYING APC

SAY NO TO BACKWADNESS

GOOD BLESS NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
The 2nd most powerful power bank in Nigeria.

Only after Aisha's own.
Buhari has no business with progressive items.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by Eggcelent(m): 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
He Moves Around A Lot.

And For Someone With His Level Of Responsibilities, It Is Obvious That His Phones Will Be In Almost Constant Use Which Will In Turn Drain The Batteries

As Sensational As The VP Holding A Power Bank Might Be, The Reality Is That Power Supply In Nigeria Has Been Poor For Over 2 Decades & No Magic Wand Will Change That Overnight

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by koropotopoto: 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
Sealeddeal:
Hahahahaha
Useless country.
Nigeria is a waste
That's what he meant by 24/7 electricity after being voted in.
Power changed hand,Nigeria suffering added hand.
lol
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by Abbeysunday(m): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
Maybe his phone battery isn't strong....Hez using chinko itel

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by Tocheagle(m): 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
For God sake he travels a lot, do you expect him to sit down one place till his battery gets to 100% ?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by Saaruman(m): 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
How can you expect light in the zoo when agents of darkness are in power? Zoogerians have seriously entered one chance with this rudderless govt.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by Nutase: 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
It is well even in the well.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by goggleit: 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
Total shame[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] what brand of power bank? I wan buy
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by Alwaysking: 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
This country is doomed sha..

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by koropotopoto: 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
Tocheagle:
For God sake he travels a lot, do you expect him to sit down one place till his battery gets to 100% ?
Sharap that's his office can't you see cheesy
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by deomelllo: 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
What is wrong with power bank? They use and carry it around to charge cell phones cameras even in America where they have stable electricity. I have 2 that I carry around sef.

What is wrong with these unexposed stone age roadside village Igbos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by NCP: 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
... A wise Biafran once said,...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
So no be only me dey feel the heat?

The lord is our strength.

*pikin wey say e mama no go sleep. E no go sleep*
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by sirBLUNT: 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
lalasticlala what can you say about this?
dont you think we have hope on nairaland to become better than quora.. than nigeria to have constand electricity like ghana?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
The 2nd most powerful power bank in Nigeria.

Only after Aisha's own.
Buhari has no business with progressive items.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by fyneguy: 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
Generation of educated illiterates.

Power Bank is now a big deal.

Even abroad, people use powerbanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) by koropotopoto: 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
[s]
fyneguy:
Generation of educated illiterates.

Power Bank is now a big deal.

Even abroad, people use powerbanks
[/s]
use that milk in the back of your head call brain
nobody is saying that power bank is not good
a vice president using power in his office where there's supposed to be constant power doesn't look good

(1) (2)

Fulani Man Spotted Preaching In Public In Kaduna State. Photos / PDP Hails Court’s Validation Of Buruji’s Expulsion / Juremi Foundation Commends Federal Government For Signing Disability Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.