₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,993,822 members, 4,208,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 April 2018 at 08:54 AM

Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 (106799 Views)

Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by kaybaba111: 6:59am On Jan 12
I was invited i ve a Msc
Rainray:
Please anyone with M.sc that was invited should please indicate thanks cos is like no one with Msc got an IV
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by giracey: 8:02am On Jan 12
Pls add me on the WhatsApp group 08136569316
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by Titodammy: 9:41am On Jan 12
has anyone gotten any date for exam
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by Kzsalma: 9:46am On Jan 12
I got a mail from them ystrdy the date for on it is 25th of dis month
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by Titodammy: 9:51am On Jan 12
Kzsalma:
I got a mail from them yesterday the date for on it is 25th of dis month
please when did you apply and did you get a message before hand that your mail was succeesful and date will be communicated to you in ten days..
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by Oketoks(m): 10:45am On Jan 12
Kzsalma:

Did you apply on the 25th of Dec because I did on that day and I've not gotten any message from them till today
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by Xabibarbie63: 11:08am On Jan 12
Has any frontline applicant received test date yet ?
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by mouyiwa(m): 11:31am On Jan 12
Xabibarbie63:
the thing tire me, I've been expecting, everytime I hear my email alert, I always hope it's from access.
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by genius43(m): 11:38am On Jan 12
Kzsalma:

Me too
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by genius43(m): 11:39am On Jan 12
Xabibarbie63:

Yep 25th
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by mouyiwa(m): 12:03pm On Jan 12
genius43:

Yep 25th
really! When did you apply? I applied on the 1st of January and received a message to prepare for an aptitude test.
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by mide799: 12:21pm On Jan 12
In need of Access bank past questions and not dragnet or related ones?
WhatsApp this number 08151580406 (whatsapp only)
Note; its not for free!!!
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by genius43(m): 12:29pm On Jan 12
mouyiwa:
really! When did you apply? I applied on the 1st of January and received a message to prepare for an aptitude test.

26th December, got the mail to prepare for an aptitude test 28th December
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by omolorlarh(f): 12:31pm On Jan 12
mide799:
In need of Access bank past questions and not dragnet or related ones?
WhatsApp this number 08151580406 (whatsapp only)
Note; its not for free!!!
Payment first before you send the past questions right?
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by chinazoodiari: 1:19pm On Jan 12
who knows today password? please
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:26pm On Jan 12
chinazoodiari:
who knows today password? please
Solo

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by mouyiwa(m): 1:32pm On Jan 12
genius43:

26th December, got the mail to prepare for an aptitude test 28th December
damn! I go wait well be that.
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by mide799: 2:14pm On Jan 12
omolorlarh:

Payment first before you send the past questions right?

Yes..... You can Whatsapp me for more info
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by Dam246: 5:25pm On Jan 12
Dear Baba

We are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed for the Entry Level Training Program.

Kindly see below the dates for the recruitment exercise:

Test: Saturday, January 20th, 2018
Venue: ​ Plot 999C, Danmole Street, Off Idejo, VI, Lagos
Time: 11:30am
Successful candidates will have their Panel Interview on Saturday, January 27th, 2018.

For the test on 20th January, please come along with the following:

A valid means of identification. The approved forms of ID are International Passport, a driver's license, national or state ID card, permanent voter’s card or national youth service ID. The name and birth date on your ID must match exactly the name and date of birth you provided during your application. Without it, you will NOT be permitted to take the test.
A copy of your Curriculum Vitae with the attached template
Original and Photocopy of your University degree certificate (s)
Original and Photocopy of your WAEC Certificate
Original and Photocopy of your Birth Certificate
Original and Photocopy of your NYSC Certificate
Two passport photographs
Please note that dress code is Business Formal.

We look forward to seeing you.

Thank you.

For: The Access Bank Recruitment Team.

If you received the above message and you need sure access bank aptitude questions for just #500 contact 08168837861 (whatsapp only)
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by Dam246: 5:28pm On Jan 12
Need sure access bank aptitude test question updated up till 2017 kindly whatsapp (08168837861).

For just #500 Naira

Good luck
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by Hiroshize(m): 6:06pm On Jan 12
Please... has anyone in Abuja gotten a schedule for the test ?
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by omolorlarh(f): 6:16pm On Jan 12
mide799:

Yes..... You can Whatsapp me for more info
what is the assurance that you will send it after paying?
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by Viqtour(m): 6:40pm On Jan 12
I want to reschedule the date of my test. I don't know how possible it is
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by asadex004: 6:52pm On Jan 12
Dam246:

Dear Baba

We are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed for the Entry Level Training Program.

Successful candidates will have their Panel Interview on Saturday, January 27th, 2018.

A valid means of identification. The approved forms of ID are International Passport, a driver's license, national or state ID card, permanent voter’s card or national youth service ID. The name and birth date on your ID must match exactly the name and date of birth you provided during your application. Without it, you will NOT be permitted to take the test.
Two passport photographs

Thank you.

If you received the above message and you need sure access bank aptitude questions for just #500 contact 08168837861 (whatsapp only)
please when did you apply cos its seems you are the only one who got this

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by mouyiwa(m): 7:01pm On Jan 12
asadex004:

please when did you apply cos its seems you are the only one who got this
cheesy na scam. Instead of business casual, e say business formal.
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by Viqtour(m): 7:26pm On Jan 12
mouyiwa:
cheesy na scam. Instead of business casual, e say business formal.
It's real o! I got same invite, the same day and venue and d dress code is business formal.
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by G007(m): 7:32pm On Jan 12
Hiroshize:
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by asadex004: 7:33pm On Jan 12
Please, dos dat got mail wen did u apply ooo, I applied on 24 dec
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by genius43(m): 7:44pm On Jan 12
Hiroshize:

Yes, mine is Abuja
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by G007(m): 7:49pm On Jan 12
genius43:

Yes, mine is Abuja
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by kingsley3218(m): 8:23pm On Jan 12
I got the invite for Jan 20th too.....seems they started with lagos peeps. Chill, everyone would get the invite
Re: Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 by giracey: 8:39pm On Jan 12
Dam246:

Dear Baba

Two passport photographs

Thank you.

pls is this for frontline applicants

1 Like

(0) (1) (2) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (45) (Reply)

Latest Cv & Application Writing Format (a Must Read For Every Job Seeker) / Job Library 2013 / Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.