Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,238 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:07 AM

What Do Women Really Wants ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do Women Really Wants ? (783 Views)

Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) / Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? / Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Women Really Wants ? by lannre(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2010
I was discussing and even posted this topic on my facebook status, "What do women really wants " some answered attention,some said passion,some just said love- but that is not the source of my curiosity. I see married women who are well to do and still [u]fornicate around,[/u]I see them doing it with impunity.  I ask my self rhetorically - What do women really wants ? Please some list, or reason that can stop the underlined
Re: What Do Women Really Wants ? by queeneve: 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2010
I can say this and ALL WOMEN want stability. Now the list varies after number 2, so I can't speak on the group, but it definitely STABILITY.

cHEA!
Re: What Do Women Really Wants ? by coolier(f): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2010
lannre:

I see married women who are well to do and still [u]fornicate around,[/u]I see them doing it with impunity. 

Where and how on earth did you see them?
Re: What Do Women Really Wants ? by lannre(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2010
coolier:

Where and how on earth did you see them?

The Question  sound subjective ,why pick on that line and not on other issues raised.
Re: What Do Women Really Wants ? by coolier(f): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2010
lannre:

why pick on that line and not on other issues raised.

I was hoping you would substantiate the issue raised!
Re: What Do Women Really Wants ? by Sissy3(f): 12:32am On Apr 06, 2010
lannre:

I see married women who are well to do and still [u]fornicate around,[/u]I see them doing it with impunity.  I ask my self rhetorically - [b]What do women really wants ?

by well to do you mean financial stability? status? can you explain what you mean by that
Re: What Do Women Really Wants ? by lannre(m): 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2010
coolier:

I was hoping you would substantiate the issue raised!

I dont want to believe you are playing woman on this, I know of two married women in my office that are involved in this act.

~Sissy~:

by well to do you mean financial stability? status? can you explain what you mean by that

Both - Status and Financial Stability
Re: What Do Women Really Wants ? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2010
Women are individual. What makes one happy makes the next miserable so I can not answer your question
as to what women really wants.
Re: What Do Women Really Wants ? by madlady(f): 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2010
Re: What Do Women Really Wants ? by dominique(f): 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2010
my economics teacher taught me that human wants and needs are insatiable. as humans, we can nev.er be without wants. and as Rokiat said, we are all different individuals and we all can't want the same the same thing, so don't expect to get a definite answer.

I see married women who are well to do and still fornicate around,I see them doing it with impunity.

adultery also applies to men also and they do it even more freely than women.
Re: What Do Women Really Wants ? by omega25red(m): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2010
most women do not know what they want (said women cause of topic) and the ones who claim to know, will always misbehave if and when they find exactly what they said they want
Re: What Do Women Really Wants ? by Sissy3(f): 7:38am On Apr 08, 2010
lannre:

Both - Status and Financial Stability

just because they are financial stable doesnt mean they dont lack other things. having stability for many is just a small solution to the bigger problem, many of the so called "well to doers" are emotionally not well to do. therefore they seek that emotional satisfaction outside. (this is response to the fornication part mentioned).

as to what women really want that is hard to pinpoint because needs/wants are rarely constant. remember the only thing constant in life is change.
Re: What Do Women Really Wants ? by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 08, 2010
@topic
the reason a wife who has everything would cheat is the same reason why A MAN who has the most beautiful wife and is financially comfortable would cheat (check Tiger Woods etc for reference).

- some are just never satisfied and would always seek for better pasture even if they have the "best" at their side.
- some would do it because they were weak at a period in their lives.
- some would simply do it because THEY CAN.
- some are evolving and through that their needs are changing (while their mate cant keep up).

the question you ask has no generic answer because what ONE woman wants and what is needed to satisfy her need/desires might be completely different to what ANOTHER woman needs/desires.

also, what is needed to satisfy your girl/wifey TODAY  might not be what she needs/desires in 5/10yrs time. as she evolves in that relationship (and as a mate), you too have to evolve, review your status and upgrade your game in order to satisfy her at all times.
the day you think that there is a certain "list of what women needs/wants" that works forever is the day you would have failed because most can only tell you what they want TODAY!

i see it like this: I aint easy to satisfy so it would be silly for me to think/believe that it would be easy to satisfy any woman (in a long term).
Re: What Do Women Really Wants ? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2010
There are different kind of mentality and different ways that people do reasons.

So I think some people just have to behave in a funny way that surprises other people and which leads to all these their nasty behavior.

(1) (Reply)

It Has Happen In Abuja : / Is This Right In Anyway? / Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.