Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Television Shows You Can't Do Without - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Television Shows You Can't Do Without (8057 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / 5 Interesting TV Shows You Shouldn’t Watch With Your Parents / Television Politics: Five Years Later DSTV Is Still Yet To Launch Igbo Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Television Shows You Can't Do Without by icingbaby(f): 3:36am On Dec 24, 2005
Television Shows You Can't Do Without
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by hotangel2(f): 3:56am On Dec 24, 2005
Well, since my MTV shows are not on now (Laguna beach and Real world). I think, im free to choose one of my UPN/ABC shows.

Lemme just choose: All of us and Grey's anatomy. smiley
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by fancidiva(f): 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2005
well, i love one tree hill that comes on on WB and then "Next" on MTV, half and half, girlfriends, Eve, and america's next top model
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by Z4M4eva(f): 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2005
Eastenders, My Wife N Kids, All Of Us,The Player, Bump N Grind,That's 70's Show,Damon,One On One,Dance 360,In The House,The Hughleys, Fresh Prince Of Bel Air,Half N Half,Basically all the Trouble TV Comedy Shows! smiley
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by fancidiva(f): 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2005
to all those that watched the Tv show " kevin hill"with Taye Diggs on upn 11 .... what's up with it. is it still coming back .....i've been waiting for it since this season shows started.

They left us hanging after the last episode.....
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by nike4luv(f): 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2005
eastenders,
my wife and kids
damon
all of us
one on one
buffy the vampire slayer
cribs
punk'd
the newlyweds
thats so raven
sabrina the teenage witch
taina
kim possible
fresh prince of bel air
lizzie maquire
phil of the future
recess

and lots more smiley

1 Like

Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by hotangel2(f): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2005
They said TWO!

I have lots and lots too.. should i start listing them?
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by Z4M4eva(f): 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2005
If you want
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by nicetohave(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2005
I can do without anything/anyone but sha for tv shows

CSI (las vegas)
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by nicetohave(m): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2005
and Judge Judy Schneiden
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by Z4M4eva(f): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2005
nicetohave:

and Judge Judy Schneiden

I hate that TV programme, I just don't see the point of it, it just doesn't make any sense!

Oh Gosh!!!I can't believe I forgot!!!I absolutely love Sally Jessy Raphael!!! cheesy
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by Z4M4eva(f): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2005
I love the boot camps on Sally Jessy Raphael show, and all them stubborn teens going to boot camp and getting what they deserve tongue cheesy
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by seeni4ever(m): 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2005
berni mac show fox and upn
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by gracious(f): 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2005
i like my wife and kids; and the soup on E!
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by Z4M4eva(f): 12:00am On Dec 25, 2005
Yeah, the Kyle family, they make me laugh! cheesy
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by Scorpio(f): 12:00am On Dec 25, 2005
Crossing Jordan n CSI Miami  cool
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by CHIMUMMY(f): 1:08am On Dec 25, 2005
I cant do without watching "WHEN YOU ARE MINE". It's breathtaking.
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by casper(m): 1:55am On Dec 25, 2005
WAYAN BROTHERS grin
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 25, 2005
Oprah
Maury
Tyra

i like talk shows n reality shows , but its not like i cant do without them i just like watching them.
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by ldollier(f): 4:39am On Dec 25, 2005
desperate housewives

comic view

making the band

big brother
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by Hotstepper(f): 6:20am On Dec 25, 2005
the cosby show, one on one, half and half, full house, the paskers, soul food(love it), family circle(lol), girlfriends, so raven, t.v shows on family channel basically
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by sexydoll(f): 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2005
i love watching girlfriends, All of us,one on one, 106 and park,Eve  and comic view.girlfriends is actually my best show i can watch the recap of an episode over and over again and it still feels like i am watching it for the first time. grin.
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by Lovena(f): 2:40am On Dec 27, 2005
I can't do without SUPER STORY AND WHEN YOU ARE MINE.
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by shockreaction(m): 11:07am On Dec 28, 2005
I hardly watch TV these days, and I can't stand to watch TV for more than 2 hours at a stretch. So yeah, I can basically "survive" without all TV shows. grin
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by LoverBwoy(m): 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2005
just say u dnt have electricity for 2 hrs at a strecth lolz jokin mate

nigeria international every friday 9.00pm BEN TV, NTA 11.30 BEN tv.ait news ..i dnt know why i love watchin these nigeria things only to laugh at them...nigeria international is dope crispy clear well made and latest info about people that moved to nigeria or visit nigeria ...theri experience and stuff..i just love watchin clips of eko idumota..with all those molue  grin

nigeria international is on some other website as well if u miss da episodes
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by gracious(f): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2005
@loverbwoy plz what website is it on. i wud like to know? could u give me the URL. thanks
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by icingbaby(f): 1:26am On Dec 29, 2005
my wife and kids i love it funny
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by nicetohave(m): 6:46am On Dec 29, 2005
max after dark cheesy cool
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by owo2390(m): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2005
my shows are :
E-ring
Over there
American Idol
Prison Break
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by owo2390(m): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2005
my shows are :
E-ring
Over there
American Idol
Prison Break
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by Z4M4eva(f): 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2005
I love American Idol,Pop Idol and X Factor...really kwl shows
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by damygurl(f): 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2005
Superstory though i don't watch it anymore due to me living in d states now
same for papaajasco
Smackdown
Raw
Charmed
Passion
fear Factor
that's so raven
Everybody luvs raymond
Punk'd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite TV Series? / The Oscars 2007 / Where Can I Download Game Of Thrones Season 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.